My cat is sick...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
anyone know of those high pitch growls a cat makes just before the action starts? oh yes she just went there....

so she's no barred from any room my sick cat wants to go to...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Happens all the time with my two, I just shout Oy! at them and they both slink off in different directions looking guilty.

As this is about cats.

My two, the black one, Stouffer (wife is a big Harry Hill fan) I hand reared from about 5 weeks, he will be 2 in May. He was feral and born in the yard at work. The ginger one, Paddy, he was abandoned and I couldn't really say no, got him just before the snow came and we think he is around 2 as well. Both are constantly bringing back various wildlife in various states of death, rabbit season soon...can't wait...Stouffer brought back a couple last year and he was only 1 then, hate to think how many we get this time around.

SDC10217.jpg

SDC10183.jpg

020.jpg

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Fucjkseke stop making me want a cat or two :(

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Happens all the time with my two, I just shout Oy! at them and they both slink off in different directions looking guilty.

mine is a little bit more persistent then that.

tbh i dont know where the fuck she got that attitude from, she's normally scared of her own shadow. now i actually have to physically remove her from my sick cat else she will jump on him, tried taking her back into the main room and it took about 5 minutes and she actually went for him.

so if she doesn't calm down i'm not sure what the hell i'm supposed to do.

i'm not quite happy with the possibility of having these 2 cats rival each other for the leadership as they are both pure homecats, they never go outside. and i'm not about to let them out either looking at the amount of cat beatings thats been going on around here lately.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Regular power struggle, nature really and can't be helped.

What goes beyond the human understanding with animals is a maze of winks and paw-gestures.

Your other cat ofcourse is caring, family and all, but if it senses a chance to grab power it will.

Some animals, think i read this somewhere, also fight other animals when they're sick to keep them fighting. You know, an equivelant of "Get over it you pussy! *slap*"

So don't read too much into it, they have these things that perplex the monkey mind, but at same time it's how they operate.

Just keep an eye out for all out brawls that might get otu of hand(to avoid another vet trip), but also let them have their little pawdown sessions.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Absolutely fucking gutted now.

no matter what i'm probably forced to put him down now.

didn't get my housing allowance this month which means ~4200SEK (~£400, of which i needed most for any eventual treatment as granny cant pay for all of it) less this month only leaving me able to pay rent, electricity catfood and catsand.

i've had a guy trying to help me with my finances (executor says the dictionary) about a year ago which apparently demanded that the housing allowance application papers was going to be sent to him the next time i had to apply for it. problem is that the bastard didn't tell ME that nor did he tell the Swedish Social Insurance Administration which i get my money from that he wasn't my executor anymore when i broke it up because of severe retardedness from his side, so they sent it to him and not me (and he didnt forward it to me) so it made me miss applying for a new period.

so even if my cat's illness is treatable the chances of me actually manage it now is slim to none even with grannys help as i wont be getting those money until middle of may.

i still have his address so i'm seriously contemplating paying him a visit...

so the only chance for this to go well now is that this is something really really easy to fix, which with my insane luck the last few weeks is as big as a snowballs chance in hell...

/edit: atleast he doesn't seem to be getting worse, but on the other hand he doesn't seem to be getting any better either..

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
New update.

the vet just called.

its definitely not cancer or the pancreas, which made them slightly confused.

so the option now is more blood tests, actually checking his throat and get him some IV with some vitamins and other such needed stuff as he's still not eating or drinking much of anything.

which will end up costing around £200, that wouldn't have been a problem if that STUPID executor would have arsed himself to forward those application papers!

so i'm gonna check with my grandparents and see how much they can help with, if they can't help at all i'm pretty much fucked and its best to just put him to sleep.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
And its over.

he appeared to look slightly better the last few days up until this morning when he took a sharp turn for the worse.

so off to the vet we went again, but this time he didn't come home with me...

fuck....

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
Really shitty when that kind of thing happens. At least he's not suffering any more now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom