My best PA so far ^^

K

Krom

bestBG1PA.jpg

Thetkdoor is 24lvl SC+BB infi

p.s. i love relics ^^

A

Archeon

Criminy, thats almost enough to 1-shot my Thane!... actually, tell i lie - it IS enough to one-shot my Thane!!! MY DWARF THANE!!!!!

<runs off and hides behind a savage>

V

VodkaFairy

lvl 50, rr5l6, 50+15 blade, 39+15 cs, 4.1 spd blade

and i pa ppl in plate for 300 dmg (both buffed)

:rolleyes:

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
lvl 50, rr5l6, 50+15 blade, 39+15 cs, 4.1 spd blade

and i pa ppl in plate for 300 dmg (both buffed)

:rolleyes:

yeah but were NS made to kill tanks? :)

F

-fwapp-

Re: Re: Re: My best PA so far ^^

Originally posted by Coim-
He is a mid. :eek:

oo ye lol

suddenly the damage doesnt seem so great, what with 2h and all..... didnt even do cap damage and made a bw post about it, /shrug ;]

K

Kindar

First of all...who is Thektdoor? A caster or tank? Cause my old norseman critblade who had fun in bg1 with 2h sword made a few 400 damage PAs on plate chars, and we didn't have relics that time.

F

-fwapp-

lol :D exactly i remember my kobbie sb in bg1 paing for 474 without a crit hit..... thektor is a 24 inf says in first post but that is rly nothing to write home about just a nice dmg amount due to lucky crit, not nearly capped tho unless ur weap is crap

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by -fwapp-
yeah but were NS made to kill tanks? :)

the point is a fucking lvl 24 sb hits harder than me with PA :p

the tank died anyways tho ;) but i needed 6 pa's lol

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
the point is a fucking lvl 24 sb hits harder than me with PA :p

the tank died anyways tho ;) but i needed 6 pa's lol

lol :)
weeell... it was a 2h sb with str relics if that makes u feel any better :)

K

Krom

-fwapp-
Kindar
u r really so dumb or just joking? :D

keyword here is 24lvl SC+BB infi, that means 15% slash resist and 301 af (about it afair)
try to PA buffed druid in SC armor (if u infi/NS) and show here your ~280 PA :p

this PA was really lucky, best that i seen
my PA cap if u care 516+258, but I don't think that so intrasting to see screens 1hitkilled mages/losers/sitting ppls, that i have many

D

darbey

Sigh , 400+ is not unusual for a pa in thid even with a 1h weapon Looks like he was also ress sick. If i recall my highest with infil on a buffed hunter was 465 with crit. I also dont doubt you are sc'd and buffed out the ass too.

How do you know he was sc? Doesnt seem to capped hp for a sc and buffed infil.

Move down the bus please.

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Krom
bestBG1PA.jpg

p.s. i love relics ^^

So a BB+SC critblade can kill a BB+SC infili in BG1........tell us something we dont know.

Nice PA hit, i have been hit by SB PA in thid a few times, including a few 500+ ones, so your 500+ is nice, but not unheard of.

F

-fwapp-

bestBG1PA.jpg

p.s. i love relics ^^

also notice how the poor inf was being stealthzerged ^^

top line, Thetkdoor is poisoned, b4 pa :p
now u can do the big hits, try to solo :p

K

Krom

well, I can describe this fight in detail, but cba to get new portion of sarcasm :p
may be Thethdoor shell do it himself

GL in tryes to break my record (vs. 300af ~13%resist opponent) :p

K

Kindar

-fwapp-
Kindar
u r really so dumb or just joking? :D

keyword here is 24lvl SC+BB infi, that means 15% slash resist and 301 af (about it afair)
try to PA buffed druid in SC armor (if u infi/NS) and show here your ~280 PA :p

this PA was really lucky, best that i seen
my PA cap if u care 516+258, but I don't think that so intrasting to see screens 1hitkilled mages/losers/sitting ppls, that i have many

Cba to care, but i did a 400 PA hit on a pallie in bg1 and he was buffed. Had pretty good slash resist, but dunno abut it was SC capped. And fyi my sb is not buffed...don't wanna spend money on a 2nd account

A

azmath

try this on for size i dont have any where i can host pic but if anyone does i will gladly send pic says this is lv 24 sced infil caped hits dex/qui/con and some resists cant remmber tbh but so all stats got +5 to also

this was yellow dewaf cant rember waht class but dont care @:)

says

You enter combat mode and target [Boltage]
you prepare to perform a perforate artery!
Tou perform your perform artery perfectly
(+798)
You attak Boltage with you gauche and hit
for 408 (-29) Damage
you jsut killed Boltage!
Boltage jsut died. his corpse lies on the ground
you get 1 realm point!
You get 103,217 experience points

so if anyone knows who he is plz ask him to say hi and btw pwned

my infil is Nightcrawlerrr

spec is 24+5 sc 19+5 steaher 6+% thrust and 20+5 envenom i had buffs but was not fully buffed as he was ooc so culd not egt heal regen and them other things had teh m,ain things i needed but was fun and i suprized my self and ha a laugh when i seen teh dammge :) one shoted him :)

PS was solo :) mwahahahaha

sorry jsut cheaked screen shot i was not solo i was in a group but i soloed him as u can read if i can get somone to host this pic that noone else is attaking him at all and he was still dead in one shot with that dammage lol

D

darbey

Who frigging cares? Bottom line is all stealthers can hit very hard on occasion doesnt make u any better or more skilled than any other. Its more of an achivement to be able to pa another assasin successfully than how hard u hit them.
No-one is impressed. If you want to impress us go level your gimpblade to 50 then we will be.

N

noaim

Originally posted by darbey
Who frigging cares? Bottom line is all stealthers can hit very hard on occasion doesnt make u any better or more skilled than any other. Its more of an achivement to be able to pa another assasin successfully than how hard u hit them.
No-one is impressed. If you want to impress us go level your gimpblade to 50 then we will be.

I notice you use the word "we". "We" are you and who else?

Also when you say "noone is impressed", did you do a survey that actually stated that there is not a single soul that is impressed? Or maybe you should just start talking with the end where you take food in, not the one where you get rid of it.

Edit: You say "we" dont give a fuck about his PA...but let me just end with asking, do you think anyone gives a fuck about what you think that "we" think?

N

noaim

Originally posted by darbey
Oh noaim did i hit a nerve LOL

Move on !!

No, I am just curious about who "we" are, and you didnt provide me with an answer. No, I am not Krom, no, I dont play BG atm since its alot more fun to farm albs at amg in odins, but I am very curious about who "we" are and if absolutley "noone" is impressed, and if so, how did you get to that conclusion?

Edit: Ok, I figured out who noone is, that has to be you...since you are really noone at all. But who are "we"?

M

mincepie

bestBG1PA.jpg

p.s. i love relics ^^

in which case he would have around 670-697 hp no?

F

-fwapp-

Re: Re: My best PA so far ^^

Originally posted by mincepie
in which case he would have around 670-697 hp no?

lol what are u on about :)

G

gargultroll

bestBG1PA.jpg

p.s. i love relics ^^

did a PA with 462 dmg non crit... then again used the 6.0 speed 2 handed axe..:)

C

curou

Thetkdoor was RS....afaik you do more dmg to ppl with RS.

Not completely sure about it tho :)

F

-fwapp-

na people with res sick only lose half their weapskill

Users who are viewing this thread