My 2 cents about Hibs

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Rudor Dwarf said:
Puppet you are the best player evah ! onest !

Cool Rudor thanks! I always knew it tho ;)

You're not bad either; tho I think when you go frenzy you could perhaps twist your head abit more to the left; showing your better side !

Keep up the good work and one day you might even pass me in the best playah evah rankingzzz!!

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Strafes like any other scout

^^ nerf i hate strafers..... stand and fight 1on1 most if not all hibs have to strafe cuz then cant take the licks ;/

but tbh its a game i am sure i will get over it.... oh sorry i have :twak:

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Mandi said:
If you can't stand getting killed by a scout then ur playing the wrong game,

Mandi said:
I have to admit, I got carried away...but by God its really getting on my nerves to get shroomed to death everytime I engage hibs

It's no more fun being killed by scouts everytime you poke your head out in a battle (or even if you don't, sometimes) than it is being killed by anything else. You honestly think it's not annoying for someone to be killed when his opponent is out of clip range? To avoid being killed by scouts I have to constantly recast BT, summon brittles ever few mins, try to never stand still and stay out of sight at every tower/keep battle. To avoid being killed by shrooms you have to ... er ... not run at a stack of shrooms.

The only difference here is that you think when you get killed you got a right to complain, but when you kill others it's fair game.

I'm glad to see more animists around. Albs were really pounding on us a few weeks back and keeping you at bay was becoming harder and harder. Now we have animist numbers up it's much more of an even fight (though our keeps still fall more often than yours).

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
i had to laft when i was on a tower keep and they GT shroomed on the Oil.....
wasnt going to stand ner that insta death tbh :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom