Mxn UI update for 1.89 ?

MegaMaejter

Banned
I'm actually starting to like the UI :)

This is the setup i have atm with Ghost UI:

http://www.nr-one.dk/Lars/sshot101.jpg

It isn't so much the UI look that pushed me over the edge but more the fact that I couldn't play at all due to 'bugged UI related fps drop lag'. I /stick /face instantly get 0 fps, and start to lag, unplayable in 8v8. Then ofc changing the UI and forcing ppl to adapt without any choice is taking the piss aswell. :touch:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
the whining of the US UI atm just blows me away.

Can't believe people whine this much about it.

I've actually come to love it, gives me the opportunity to have two or more windows put wherever I want it to be.

The icon is the same shit as when the new icons released sometime in mid-classic pre-SI.. people whined but got used to it.

Same shit all over again.

I've managed just fine with new icons, and I think they look great.

I can't see how people are so against these changes, you should treasure them instead.

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie

I've actually come to love it, gives me the opportunity to have two or more windows put wherever I want it to be.

The icon is the same shit as when the new icons released sometime in mid-classic pre-SI.. people whined but got used to it.

I can't see how people are so against these changes, you should treasure them instead.

:worthy:

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
Ghosts just stopped working for me today which was a touch annoying. Using Cadens now. Mxn whats the problem with the update with regard to UI's? Because one of the mini groups you have in your UI is teh Rox. The one that Septina uses on his Warrior in Groove/mael movie.. nice and fat. Which UI is it from or is it your own creation?

MegaMaejter

Banned

Why can't you just accept the fact that alot of people do not like it, is it hard to understand, that some people might think its unecessary to change the basics of the UI/icons after 5 years; and at the same time break alot of UI ppl ran with for years and years. This would be no problem if there was a choice, 1) new UI etc 2) old UI, then everyone would be happy. That you even have to write some rant about it is funny in itself.

Personally I don't have that much against the layout itself but the bugged lag linked to the UI, how they can be so arrogant/no care to implement something that makes the game unplayable and frustrating for alot of people is beyond me. :touch:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Why can't you just accept the fact that alot of people do not like it, is it hard to understand, that some people might think its unecessary to change the basics of the UI/icons after 5 years; and at the same time break alot of UI ppl ran with for years and years. This would be no problem if there was a choice, 1) new UI etc 2) old UI, then everyone would be happy. That you even have to write some rant about it is funny in itself.

Personally I don't have that much against the layout itself but the bugged lag linked to the UI, how they can be so arrogant/no care to implement something that makes the game unplayable and frustrating for alot of people is beyond me. :touch:

Unplayable? I mean come on!

Things change in an mmorpg, and people normally want it to change, but when the game doesn't change their way they whine and cry like kids.

I've talked to alot of people who thinks the UI change is great, but some people here just don't want to face the fact that a game never stays the same for 6 years in a row.

People survived without custom UI's for years, why can't they just wait for an update now?

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
VN Boards said:
got it downloaded. I'm working on finishing up the AeroMod update right now. I'll get to MXN as soon as I'm done with that (hopefully tomorrow night).

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
That's positive though, they love your UI so much they start updating it themselves ;)

the 3 dots was to allow me to post, im glad he's doing it as i cba :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom