FH Subscriber
i thought 1.89 was a complete overhaul of the UI, i doubt any UIs will work tbh

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Gunna see if i can do anything when i have time

MrBic

Part of the furniture
Fix some nice icons first mxn..
DLoaded the new old ones from camelotherald and they look crap and are mixed up.
shammy end buff looks like hibs baseline stun and my CS styles are just crap PA looks like some LA style.

Chat window makes me wanna scream, other then that it just sucks donkey balls

C

Carss

Not good :S Hope this is fixed before its arrives in EU

Don't know why mythic did this, getting rid of hundreds of peoples time and effort that went into making a good UI and distributing it to the daoc community i see as a bit of an insult.

Plus they have only made a bad job of it, if it aint broken, dont fix it. I'm sure time spent on this could have been spent better in an area the community was crying out for changes. Similar to the archer changes, it needed a few tweaks, but mythic completely overhaul it and bugger things up, all UI's needed was maybe a simple fixed UI that couldnt be changed around much for new players to get used to the game on with everything avalible and on there screen automatically so they didnt need to know any commands which is off putting to new players.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
;s i'm missing my precious mxn ui! =( i cant live without! /wrist
even tho i like the new chat windows :p gives me more space when barding..

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
i dont even know where to start so its qq

MegaMaejter

Banned
Need new MXN, this other BS is retarded beyond, its literally unplayable with the Mythic bullshit. Man why did they have to ruin the UIs QQ.

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
U guys that dont play us have no idea how much whine this has generated.. its worse than when warlocks was just implemented, and no, im not kidding, Apparantly Derida UI and ghost UI works with 1.89, so until mxn figures out what todo with this new patch i think people have have to arm themselves with patience and use deridas/ghost UI, in other words, please hurry MXN :)

Nibble

Part of the furniture
bira is lame so !!!! but if u dont liek teh icons jsut get new ui or if u wanna keep mxn ui, copy n paste icons from another ui :)

MegaMaejter

Banned
bira is lame so !!!! but if u dont liek teh icons jsut get new ui or if u wanna keep mxn ui, copy n paste icons from another ui :)

Doubt its that simpel mate, they have redone the whole shebang of how UI works. New chat bar system n stuff, if you just replace icons in MXN it will crash.

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Doubt its that simpel mate, they have redone the whole shebang of how UI works. New chat bar system n stuff, if you just replace icons in MXN it will crash.

It is actually that simple, the icons come from bmp files in the ui directory. Swap those to old style sheets and you are back to the old icons (first thing I did after this damn patch, even works in the all new atlantis ui).

MegaMaejter

Banned
It is actually that simple, the icons come from bmp files in the ui directory. Swap those to old style sheets and you are back to the old icons (first thing I did after this damn patch, even works in the all new atlantis ui).

If it is that easy why don't you fix it and host it for other people :d?

I doubt it works like that, I tried abit yesterday and all I got was lots of crashes.

And we are talking about the whole UI not the spell/style icons, they are easy to replace, indeed.

MegaMaejter

Banned
U guys that dont play us have no idea how much whine this has generated.. its worse than when warlocks was just implemented, and no, im not kidding, Apparantly Derida UI and ghost UI works with 1.89, so until mxn figures out what todo with this new patch i think people have have to arm themselves with patience and use deridas/ghost UI, in other words, please hurry MXN :)

I can recommend using Cadens UI, as close as u get to MXN. It is sitll fkn gay though but it gets playable with Caden.

/poke

islef

Loyal Freddie
bump, work harder/faster MXN :p just kidding ofc but doubt i can live without your ui ;)

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
My rog, rr2, CL2 Warden on US classic keeps on getting 2 shotted by SB's and i think its cos i dont have your UI!

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Well it all needs to be done via notepad, so...... fuck that xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom