MW Dragon Raid [SUNDAY/22nd/16:00GMT]

Homing

Fledgling Freddie
we where a large nr off ppl sitting in skona w8ing 4 any kind off info.. while riv aperantly was killing dragon with blizzard.. well as long as riv got some drops i´m happy fuck everyone else aperantly.
so as i said yester day thx 4 wasting my time

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
rivan said:
By the way, half the people who has signed up for this were on the Blizzard raids anyway; i can't make people leave the Dragon, they have as much right to be there as anyone else does, so vent your frustration elsewhere.
That’s the lamest excuse I have ever heard. :twak:
Guess Blizzard is not the most popular guild these days. The "we can do it so fuck the rest" atitude will get you items, but a lot of enemies.
Was this a "ups we didn't know, Sorry." or the Blizzard style in the future??

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
Well we knew there was going to be a lot of interest in this MW raid type thing. I organised a raid that happened to overlap a Blizzard* raid that went on longer than expected, I apologies if it inconvenienced you, but there's really not a lot to be done about it. I did try and keep this thread updated throughout the day, knowing that the current hunt was waiting for the next pop, and another was increasingly unlikely, and I replied to all those who PM'd me in game, but you cannot tell people to leave somewhere because you want to kill there now; Blizzard obviously intended to take advantage of the fact it was a weekend and camp the Dragon, and that's up to them.

Instead of looking to place blame, perhaps you could look to the fact that we currently have no single place for booking the Dragon (webpage, etc etc), like they do in Alb; we have no rules as to camping, and no proper signup process. Clashes will happen, especially at this time of peaked interest.

If you want to join Blizzard on a raid, I suggest you talk to Crowdcontrol, who runs very quick, very efficient and successful raids, and I'm sure he will gladly help you out. :cheers:

Anyway, my most sincere apologies to those who were put out yesterday, and I mean that, apart from those who chose to act like wankers; first time I've actually logged in disgust at some my realm mates.

Peace,

- riv

* I'm not sure if calling it a Blizzard raid is entirely accurate, since there were people of a range of guilds in attendance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom