MW Dragon Raid [SUNDAY/22nd/16:00GMT]

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
MW Dragon Raid [SUNDAY/22nd/18:00GMT]

Blizzard are DRing at 13:00GMT, and again at her next pop, so subject to the bitch respawning

Blizzard still waiting for their second raid of the day, so I'm not sure how likely a double repop before 6 is. If it doesn't happen, I'll 'book' the dragon for next Sunday.

** Backup

MW Casters
1 Riv
2 Stafngrimr
3 Taintet
4 Oldest
5 Jess
6 Oneeyedjack
7 Kod
8 Rulke
9 Ardamel
10 Noaim
11 Irridym
12 Shalrath
13 Bonehead
14 Salamurhaaja
** Snikch

Mend Healers
1 Svettig
2 Terralot
3 Phoebee

Aug Shaman
1 Fai
2 Buffeliboo

Casters
- Majestic Will II or III
- MCL
- 12+ backups required
- One Darkcarver will be nomintated as debuffer, the rest will nuke with specline/baseline Dark nuke only.

Healers
- Mend specced
- 3+ required
- Mend healers will body-pull the Dragon, when she is in position, and ping pong heals to generate aggo.

Shamans
- Aug Specced
- 2+ required
- Simply to give Healers Spec-Buffs, and Casters Dex/Dex/Qui and Pie.

A numbers cutoff will be imposed, but priority will be given to those who did not make it, in the order that they signed up, on the next raid.

Gather at West Skona to leave at 6.PM. Please sign up below if you are interested and meet the requirements, with your Character name, Spec and MW level if appropriate.

- Thanks!

PS: Lotto Rules

- You can roll for each item that is dropped. (/random 100)
- Once you win an item you can not roll for another.
- Bots are not elligble to roll (as in extra BB people may have brought).
- Anyone found trying to cheat in any way, shape, or form will not be allowed to roll, and will be banned from any further epic raids.
- In the unlikely event that items are left over, these will be auctioned and all the proceeds put to whatever fund exists for Keep doors.
- I will claim no items, I would like a RA stone though.

Stafngrimr

Fledgling Freddie
I'm in for this, had not enough founds to be on the raid yesterday but now I have respecced my RA's.

Stafngrimr, 48RC/24Dark, MW2+MCL

Krom

Fledgling Freddie
oldest RR6 SM with already speced MW2/MCL2/MoC signing up :)

jessgade

Loyal Freddie
Im signing up as well...
Hoping to get 2 RA respecs out of it -so I can return to a 'real' spec afterwards :)

I can bring MWIII, WPIII, MCL and a few passives

Svettig

Fledgling Freddie
i can come with either a MW3 + MCL RM or with a 50 mend healor :)
if it's not to late to sign up that is :)

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
I might come with my MW3 Darkcarver :)
Edit: Got MW3 and Wild Arcana 3 for debuff.

already in malmo so i'll get you here.

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
I'll come aswell, i've respecced temporarily to the darkness gimp spec :) Got mw3, MoM2, WP2, MCL2, RP etc :)

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to come with my 47 dark 26 supp MW2-rm (and MCL ofc) :)

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Looked like you had one caster spot left.

Bonehead - MW3, WP3, MOM2, MCL2

Svettig

Fledgling Freddie
2 friends

i got 2 friends that want's to join if the spots aren't taken.
it's phoebee Healer 38mend/38pac.
and Buffeliboo 47 aug 25 mend shammy with mota3

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
Spots are full, but the likelyhood of 100% signups turning up isn't great, so please feel free to sign up as a backup.

sms4ever

Fledgling Freddie
hopefully if theres space there i be there with emros my 50 sm who has mw3 :D

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Well I won't be able to make it anyway :/

Bonehead can play rulke if it's still on

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Well since Blizzard decided to kill her as late as 5 mins before the scheduled time, and Riv joined them, yeah I would say its off. Hope you organize another raid Riv, and that noone wastes time signing up for it.

Stafngrimr

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with noaim, kinda annoying to wait for a raid and then it doesn't happen...

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
noaim, if you got some of the PMs i've had today, you would have said 'fuck it' too, and fyi i didn't run off and join another raid, i was still on one that had lasted 6 hours.

By the way, half the people who has signed up for this were on the Blizzard raids anyway; i can't make people leave the Dragon, they have as much right to be there as anyone else does, so vent your frustration elsewhere.

You should be grateful that people are willing to try to organise public events, not slag them off when it doesn't work out. I've been on countless TG raids to find the place farmed, or other groups there- etc etc, shit happens.

Anyway, I won't be trying again.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
rivan said:
noaim, if you got some of the PMs i've had today, you would have said 'fuck it' too.

By the way, half the people who has signed up for this were on the Blizzard raids anyway; i can't make people leave the Dragon, they have as much right to be there as anyone else does, so vent your frustration elsewhere.

You should be grateful that people are willing to try to organise public events, not slag them off when it doesn't work out. I've been on countless TG raids to find the place farmed, or other groups there- etc etc, shit happens.

Anyway, I won't be trying again.

Maybe I would, but then I would have posted that here, not 1 hour after the given time but before, so people wouldnt have to wait any longer than necessary. And I do appreciate people who make effort to organize stuff, but I dont appreciate people who make others wait while they join another raid without informing anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom