Murder or just an april fools joke?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
As I said in my above post, by showing in the post that he was very confused mangled, it could help reduce any charges if it came to a you stabbed her 12 times :p

Yeah and i got your point, no doubt there.

EDIT: damnit...

What i was trying to say is that i doubt, even in this da and age, that telling some peeps on the internet(*)as opposed to telling the cops or telling a priest would be a silly thing, moral/guilt issue wuse that is.

But ofcourse the "oh i killed someone confusion hit my head" thing is fiasable.

*As it has no proof of his guilt or innocence. It's anonymous since he doesn't want to come clean, but at the same time, it's anonymous so it can't be used against or for him in court.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
No, the WORST case scenario is that Urgluf made the other forum up/posted there this after posting it here supposedly posted by "another guy".

I understand the confession part, but forum confession? Doesn't seem like any form of reasonable action for someone with morals or religious needs for it. And if the person has neither moral or religious needs, then, why think about it.

It seems pretty logical to me..

If something is bothering you, confessing it can relieved the pressure you feel on yourself, the church exploited this trait of human nature by adding confessions and forgiveness to the church, telling people it would be alright.

He keeps say through the post that he is just "venting" to feel better, fitting this image

Why a forum? Well, the obvious reason: He is not so afraid to be judged there than somewhere else, or perhaps he is not a very social person and feel a good connection with people there, so posting it on the forum is like confessing to a group of friends...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
No, the WORST case scenario is that Urgluf made the other forum up/posted there this after posting it here supposedly posted by "another guy".

I understand the confession part, but forum confession? Doesn't seem like any form of reasonable action for someone with morals or religious needs for it. And if the person has neither moral or religious needs, then, why think about it.

it wasent much of a confession tho.. only thing he got right were a dead girl more or less....

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
it wasent much of a confession tho.. only thing he got right were a dead girl more or less....

If we choose to at least belive what he writes, as we would a confession, he say he didn't check on her, HE doesn't know she is dead, he just know he did something wrong, which was leave her somewhere for someone else to find her, a pretty bad thing in itself.

This is a minor sin, which he probarly feel that a group of forum friends could forgive him for doing anyway, he might not have chosen to confess if he knew he had killed her...

EDIT: assuming that the two incidents are related, he might not have done anything besides what he states, leaving a knocked-out girl for the hospital staff to find her, the girl from his story might be alright, a bit mad at this jerk that just left her on a parking lot, but maybe completly alright besides that and some brushes..

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
did anyone else yet think that maybe the guys on that forum all got together on this after reading the story and one of the guys whod been smoking pot typed something up. then told everyone else to spread this fake thing about? considering you can only reg twice a year, we cant login to see what was posted and when :p it was on april fools after all.

i put it to the OP that hes a liar, a cheat and a heroin addict.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yes ice, this could be intepreted one way or the other and the moral/religious issues of the dude could be argued till the cows came home. But, the main focus here was to determine if it was real or a hoax.

And regarding the date, the post, and the "have to tell it -rightnow-"(which is NOT how a guilty mind works) attitude of the post...i'd have to call it a hoax.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Yes ice, this could be intepreted one way or the other and the moral/religious issues of the dude could be argued till the cows came home. But, the main focus here was to determine if it was real or a hoax.

And regarding the date, the post, and the "have to tell it -rightnow-"(which is NOT how a guilty mind works) attitude of the post...i'd have to call it a hoax.

I would argue that how it works depends on the person, and you have no argumentation or prove that a guilty mind does NOT work that way, so don't post meaningless ramble.

I am argueing from the viewpoint of what I would do if I did something stupid during alchohol influence, I probarly wouldn't choose a forum, but if I did something like this, I would have to speak to someone (friend, family or something) pretty quick, thats just how I am as a person, you might NOT be like that as a person, but that doesn't mean that nobody is.

Expand your view on humans!

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
a small update, since I'm the only one who can browse the forum ;)

He hasn't returned to the forums and he cant be reached on AIM/Cellphone.

Also his brother posted this:

Originally posted by Regius

TITLE: "Please help me, I am Juice's brother.

Hello,

My name is Stephen and I am the brother of Bryan, or the person that posts here as "Juice". I registered here awhile ago and I never really had a reason to use my screen name, but now I truely need it and any help that any of you can provide.

My brother Bryan has been missing since Saturday night after attending one of his coworkers' bachelor parties. I normally wouldn't worry about this, however his work has called me and Shalom, his friend from these forums, called me several times earlier today. Apparently, he really screwed up, but my brother is a good guy and I know he would never do anything intentionally to harm anyone. I'm also confused since we live in the same house and his room was torn apart yesterday and a couple of his bags were missing. On Sunday I noticed his car had a giant dent on the side and the front wheel was in bad shape. In fact, here's one of the pictures I took when the authorities were here yesterday:

dsc01203ch9.jpg

What I do know is this: A few of his friends who are competitive-amature surfers were going to make a trip to some place in Baja, Mexico and they had asked Bryan to go with them. He never has a chance to go to these things though because he is always working, but his job called me today asking where he was (which is not like him at all). I'm not absolutely certain, but I think Bryan may have gone with them until things cool down here or he may just be really frustrated with his job (which he has told me many times). He's a pretty big guy so I'm confident he can handle himself, but I can't get ahold of him or his friends and we usually talk every other day at least.

These things have me worried and I'm even more worried after the cops stopped by to ask me some questions about him and his vehicle. Shalom's calls only furthered my worrying even more. I know he posts on here alot and likes visiting here often, so if any of you know him well or know anything about his where abouts (or any general information), please do not hestitate to contact me. I'm desperate to find out more so please email me at
xxxx@gmail.com if you have any information you could give me. Also, please do not involve yourselves in this past contact me, as I'm sure we'll have this all figured out soon. I just need your information if you have any and anything you say to me will be 100% anonymous, I give you my word. Eric, who moderates here, has already contacted me about getting crucial log-in information and anything else I will need. So thank you Eric for your help and you as well Shalom for your concern.

Thank you all for your time and god bless you all.

-Stephen

tbh, I'm not believing anything of it anymore. my gut says that this is just a set up :D

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
lol at the truck damage, he must have been driving along the yellow brick road and crashed into a munchkins wall :p

Its a blatant piss take, I think you should reply telling his brother that he is with you because he has discovered he likes dick!!!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I would argue that how it works depends on the person, and you have no argumentation or prove that a guilty mind does NOT work that way, so don't post meaningless ramble.

I am argueing from the viewpoint of what I would do if I did something stupid during alchohol influence, I probarly wouldn't choose a forum, but if I did something like this, I would have to speak to someone (friend, family or something) pretty quick, thats just how I am as a person, you might NOT be like that as a person, but that doesn't mean that nobody is.

Expand your view on humans!

Well ofcourse i can't say for fact or with proof that HIS mind works like that. It would be silly.(no need to go into the whole "meaningless ramble" flame mode). I was speaking from a general knowledge of human mind. And GENERALLY people don't go straight into -forums- and post this kind of thing.

In this case, it might be that he is a socially departed person who only finds it possible to talk to forum people. But as it was written, it seemed -to me- that it's a hoax. It just didn't add up, with all the "i'm venting" and seemingly guilt filled text, that this is what HE would do if he really was in the situation.

If this happened to me, i wouldn't drop anyone out but saw it through to the end. Then again i wouldn't drive drunk even with a gun to my head.

My mind is rather expanded and i always look at the other side of things, trying to leave judging as a last resort.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
lol at the truck damage, he must have been driving along the yellow brick road and crashed into a munchkins wall :p

Its a blatant piss take, I think you should reply telling his brother that he is with you because he has discovered he likes dick!!!!

done :)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Well ofcourse i can't say for fact or with proof that HIS mind works like that. It would be silly.(no need to go into the whole "meaningless ramble" flame mode). I was speaking from a general knowledge of human mind. And GENERALLY people don't go straight into -forums- and post this kind of thing.

In this case, it might be that he is a socially departed person who only finds it possible to talk to forum people. But as it was written, it seemed -to me- that it's a hoax. It just didn't add up, with all the "i'm venting" and seemingly guilt filled text, that this is what HE would do if he really was in the situation.

If this happened to me, i wouldn't drop anyone out but saw it through to the end. Then again i wouldn't drive drunk even with a gun to my head.

My mind is rather expanded and i always look at the other side of things, trying to leave judging as a last resort.

sorry for the flaming mode earlier, I can just personally identify with his actions as something I would do in his situation, even through I feel like you about the driving while drunk (never did and never will do it!), but if something like this had happened to me, I would need to tell it to somebody, and depending on how I felt, it might end up on a forum, but probarly to a friend rather...

I must say that his "brothers" add on to the story makes me think this is a hoax too...

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Newsflash

It was a set up.. had alot of different people involved on the forum etc. It's kinda stupid to do an aprill fools joke and let it last till the 4th...

Anyway once the brother posted it was obvious that it was a setup tbh.

:(

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
If we choose to at least belive what he writes, as we would a confession, he say he didn't check on her, HE doesn't know she is dead, he just know he did something wrong, which was leave her somewhere for someone else to find her, a pretty bad thing in itself.

This is a minor sin, which he probarly feel that a group of forum friends could forgive him for doing anyway, he might not have chosen to confess if he knew he had killed her...

EDIT: assuming that the two incidents are related, he might not have done anything besides what he states, leaving a knocked-out girl for the hospital staff to find her, the girl from his story might be alright, a bit mad at this jerk that just left her on a parking lot, but maybe completly alright besides that and some brushes..

i just hope noone ever finds out who the guy really is. as making a joke about something like that.... well u just dont do that.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
its possibly the worse aprils fools ive ever seen, if thats what you want to call it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom