Murder or just an april fools joke?

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
***Long post***

Well, on another forum some guy posted this:

I was honestly having the best time ever last night at my buddy's bachelor party. It was sort of an unorthodox bachelor party (there was poker and shit), but it started out really fun.

But ....oh man bachelor parties can get really out of control. After we were all fucking plastered the bachelor's dad shows up with some meth'd out 20 yr old prostitute and tells her to dance. Everyone thought she was beat and she ended up having to be driven "home" (I say home because she really doesn't have one persay). So guess what unlucky drunk bastard gets nominated to drive her? Yep, me, since I was the only one being nice to her.

Anyway, about 3/4 a bottle of jack and 4 beer bongs I tell the girl I can drive her, I really truely don't know what I was thinking. Honestly, at the time I thought I was doing her a favor I just kind of felt bad for her. So we get in my car (after talking for about 30 mins or so) and I have to drive her to la mesa (which wasn't THAT far). Hooorrrible, horrible idea....I didn't eat much that day so I was really fucking out of it off of that alcohol, but I seemed to be driving just fine and she starts telling me how nice I am and all of this shit. I tell her its not a big deal and oddly enough she seems to kind of feel bad that I had to drive so fucking plastered (she seemed to be one of those chicks that just takes from people, since she's a drug addict).

I don't really want to get into all of the details, but she started rubbing my leg while I was driving and kept repeating how "nice" I was. And even though she wasn't wearing much, she took her top off anyway. She even was so corny as to say "this is for being so nice" and she started to fucking unzip my pants as I was driving. Like I said, I was fucking plastered so I let it happen, big BIG mistake. She started to suck me off, which was ridiculous because I was driving, drunk, and could barely get hard.

I know this really probably doesn't make much sense, but I guess im just venting because im really still shaken up by it. But at some point while she was taking care of me I thought I saw a cop or something and I slammed on the breaks (I meant to just tap them). This caused her to violently swing her head up and it startled me more and I kind of lost control of my truck a bit. I mean I wasn't going really fast I think, but the right side of my car hit this retaining wall kind of hard. Luckily I drive a truck so it didn't complete thrash my car, infact I was still able to drive home.

You wanna talk about a way to really sober up, an accident will do that. I mean I'm still in a complete disarray about it and I'm not even sure still what happened. All I remember is how jarring it felt when I hit the wall and I just sat there stopped and tried to figure out what was going on. I looked over at the girl ...god I feel like fucking shit for this..I looked over at the girl and she was unconscious....and I don't think she was bleeding, but I started to panic. I honestly thought I'd know what to do in a situation like this, but I really really really reaaaaaally panicked and just tried to start my car. It worked and I was able to back out of the crash area, my right mirror fell off and my right tire felt unstable, but overall my car wasn't that bad. Not as bad as should have been and I guess the girl probably just hit the wall or something and maybe it knocked her unconscious or something, I didn't really know so I was fucking flipping out.

Its even hard to type now and im sure im rambling and for that im sorry. I need to vent, I mean I don't know what to do still. When I saw the girl unconscious I didn't even try to help her. I was so worried about getting arrested or if she was okay and I..I just don't know it was so fucking horrible and I wish I would have just stayed home last night. I decided after completely panicking to take her to a nearby hosipital (UCSD medical center), but I couldn't get in trouble. And it gets even worse..fuck I really don't know why im typing this but I have to vent or something I just don't know....I took her to the parking lot, opened my driver's side door and quickly pulled her out. Again I didn't even check to see if she was alright and I REALLY feel shitty about it, but I ........ I just left her there for someone to find her.

The last thing I remember is practically passing out on the drive home and I woke up this morning in my car about two streets away from my house. I pray to god that shit was only a bad dream or something, but my car is still really fucked up. I honestly don't know what to do with myself right now, I think im in shock. I've just been sitting in my room trying to figure out if I should call someone or something, I don't know what. I've never been so fucking scared in my life. I honestly don't know if I should just fucking call the cops or kill myself because nothing will ever be the same. I've fucked up before, but never this bad and now someone could be in real danger because of me and my stupidity. I'm so worried, I think im just going to kill myself.

Obviously being first of april, I thought it was fake. just a made up crazy story, pretty cliché aswell. So did everyone else. but some hours later, on different sites, this shit get posted.

http://www.cbs8.com/stories/story.85594.html

So basicly, this shit might actuelly be true, the guy hasnt logged into AIM or forum after his post aswell. :puke:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
or it could just be part of a gigantic april fool with cbs in on it?

Oo

J00r we need you man where are you we have a potential conspiracy!!!!!

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
or it could just be part of a gigantic april fool with cbs in on it?

Well no, since it has also been posted on different sites.. I really doubt its so gigantic.. :x

Mey

Part of the furniture
Whats the forum link for that original post?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
im having troubles working out how they could be related.

that guy says he took her to a medical centre. the news page says a girl was found dead outside a prison.

Mey

Part of the furniture

that guy says he took her to a medical centre. the news page says a girl was found dead outside a prison.

He said he was also wasted could of confused the two..

Urgluf

Part of the furniture

"A young woman was found dead in Otay Mesa. " and he was driving her to Mesa..

tris-

He said he was also wasted could of confused the two..

he wasnt wasted enough to notice it was the university of california, san diego medical centre. unless he just plucked that from thin air to throw people off the tracks.
did he actually make it to mesa? not knowing where the fuck that is my self, i cant tell from his story. he doesnt state he got there.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Is it possible that he read the news story then made his post, or do the time frames not add up?

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Is it possible that he read the news story then made his post, or do the time frames not add up?

no, news story were posted hours after he made his own post

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
I think its an april fool, done in bad taste

And even though she wasn't wearing much, she took her top off anyway

and

lying face up. She was fully clothed, wearing pink pants and a brown top.

Did he redress the body or something?

Mey

Part of the furniture

"You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
2. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

vBulletin vBulletin Message
Closed MEANING NOT ACCEPTING NEW REGISTRATIONS!

Interesting

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I hope he does top himself, sounds like a real prick...regardless of this weeks driving incident.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
if he was a real drink driver i hope he did the world a favour and topped himself.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Investigators say it appeared she died of multiple stab wounds.

he said she banged her head....nothin bout stabin her......still weird tho...

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
OJ did it!!

There's absolutely nothing connecting those 2 stories other than the name of a town. If he had said "New York" then someone had turned up dead in New York the following day, would it be suspicious?
If you want something weird to investigate, find something at least semi connected. :fluffle:

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
OJ did it!!

There's absolutely nothing connecting those 2 stories other than the name of a town. If he had said "New York" then someone had turned up dead in New York the following day, would it be suspicious?
If you want something weird to investigate, find something at least semi connected. :fluffle:

Things that point to him as possible killer:
1. Same town (as you pointed out)
2. Same date (as you semi-pointed out)
3. Gender of victim
4. Age of victim
5. Way the victim was found contra the way he left her (by the road)
6. Even through she was found dressed and took of her top in the car, the item she was dressed with (brown top and pink panties) could possibly fit her proffession, a hooker

Things that point to him NOT being the killer:
1.He said he left her near the hospital, she was found near prison (as said, him being drunk could influence this fact)
2.She was found dressed, while the girl took her top off in his truck (but as he was in a state of panic, he probarly dressed her, 1) would be sort of bad to leave a young girl alone topless by the street in case of perverts 2) if he was even remotely thinking he had killed her at the time, keep the top = evidence)
3. It appears she died of multiple stab wounds (it appears, as in not certain, depending on where these possible stabbing wounds are located on her body, it could be caused by sharp objects being slammed into her body during the crash)
4. He said she was not bloody, the victim was bloody (he was drunk and he used the sentence "I dont think she was bleeding" as in not being sure)

But I'm no detective...

edit: I made a mistake about the blood

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Well yes, its all very vague atm :)

The guy still hasn't posted agian, still hoping and thinking that it is a joke..

Amanita

Part of the furniture
He left the girl in a parking lot he said and the dead girl was found on the road with stab wounds.

tris-

He left the girl in a parking lot he said and the dead girl was found on the road with stab wounds.

well done inspector, i dont think anyone else mentioned that yet :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Then again, we have this weird thing of him actually posting this.

Seriously, you'd have to be really dumb, really religious(priest would be the choice), really "moralic"(which would lead you to confessing to a cop) or just...oh i said dumb allready...to post that anywhere.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Often someone that does something like this which is out of the ordinary will confess in some form to someone.

Too many things are wrong, you cannot mistake someone suffering from multiple stab wounds with someone that has been in a car accident. (Which by all accounts was relatively small)

Worst case scenario for the guy is he actually raped then murdered her, and created this other story as a cover showing he was so wasted he was not in control of his actions.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Worst case scenario for the guy is he actually raped then murdered her, and created this other story as a cover showing he was so wasted he was not in control of his actions.

No, the WORST case scenario is that Urgluf made the other forum up/posted there this after posting it here supposedly posted by "another guy".

I understand the confession part, but forum confession? Doesn't seem like any form of reasonable action for someone with morals or religious needs for it. And if the person has neither moral or religious needs, then, why think about it.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
No, the WORST case scenario is that Urgluf made the other forum up/posted there this after posting it here supposedly posted by "another guy".

I understand the confession part, but forum confession? Doesn't seem like any form of reasonable action for someone with morals or religious needs for it. And if the person has neither moral or religious needs, then, why think about it.

As I said in my above post, by showing in the post that he was very confused mangled, it could help reduce any charges if it came to a you stabbed her 12 times :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom