Murder at Soft Rock Cafe

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Got one of these "Murder, Mystery" nights tomorrow night based on the Murder at Soft Rock Cafe game *.

Anyone ever been to one of these nights. Any hints to what to do/expect

*not looking forward to it :(

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Lazarus said:
Anyone ever been to one of these nights. Any hints to what to do/expect

Go naked. Expect buggery.

granny

Fledgling Freddie
I've been to a three and am going to another one in a few weeks hopefully. Of those three 1 was superb, one was pretty good and the other was a bit shit.

Couple of things:
1) DON'T get pissed. If people start getting drunk (and if you're nervous or don't know people well the temptation is strong) it all falls apart very quickly and becomes shit.

2) PREPARE! If everyone makes a bit of effort and dresses up well and practices any silly accents/knows their role etc then they just rock. It only takes 1 or 2 people to not bother and it has a knock-on effect and turns shit.

3) Don't worry about looking stupid. If everyone does it properly then nobody feels silly and the whole things becomes top fun. Same as numbers 1 and 2 - it only takes a couple of people to fuck it up.

Look forward to it, make an effort, be prepared to actually roleplay and don't get sloshed and it'll be a great laugh, trust me :)

Whipped

Part of the furniture
If it was hosted by Wij, buggery would be the least of your worries ;)

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Went to one of these a year or so ago - It was pretty good fun, apart from a few grumpy ***** who decided they couldn't be bothered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom