Multi Server Clustering

Multi server stuff

• Total voters

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
Remember that UO has been going for quite some time and EA actualy investing more money into it atm with the experienced Mythic dev crew.

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Thats true enough mate, with DAOC being 'the' baby of Mythic they may not force its closure.

But really EA dont do things out of good will they have share holders who demand value for money, time will tell.

Eble

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
The game is over as far as the English European servers are concerned sorry !

You have a choice !

You can get an American account and start fresh -

You can ebay an American account and get a jump start -

You can go to Avalon where you will enjoy yourself again like you did in the first few days of cluster or around the SI times and that will fall apart in a few months -

You can sit down and wait for Mythic to save the day , but in reality once their new online Warhammer comes out , a few greenpeace girls will be shouting "Save Daoc!" but the majority will be shouting "Fix the axe graphics bug on my Warhammer char". I wonder which will get the most attention :eek:

American servers all the way , and if something happens in the meantime you can always reactivate. If its just a Daoc fix , then go shards for proper action.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
Okay mate. Kekeke.

You have a choice !
the blue or the red pill?

some random choose this do that act wisely stuff

Or, the players left at the English servers can just enjoy themselves as long as it lasts (quite knowing that it won't last sooo long anymore) and just make the best out of it, have fun and enjoy the last ride?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Ronso said:

You have a choice !

You can get an American account and start fresh -

You can ebay an American account and get a jump start -

You can go to Avalon where you will enjoy yourself again like you did in the first few days of cluster or around the SI times and that will fall apart in a few months -

You can sit down and wait for Mythic to save the day , but in reality once their new online Warhammer comes out , a few greenpeace girls will be shouting "Save Daoc!" but the majority will be shouting "Fix the axe graphics bug on my Warhammer char". I wonder which will get the most attention :eek:

American servers all the way , and if something happens in the meantime you can always reactivate. If its just a Daoc fix , then go shards for proper action.

Thats well and good but log-ins are still up so ;)

Also i wouldnt call Freeshards anything near proper action ... 10-20 players per server just standing in a circle farming each other for hours on end ... now come on :m00:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
the problem is not the number of players.

I mean 50-100 each evening on each realm is enough for really nice RVR.

the problem is the players that are all left are lemons.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:

Glad to see your still playing?

pip

Banned
censi said:

It's folk like you sending pms to all preaching how to play thats killing the game:wanker: if all was nice to there realm friends it would be a happier place, and to many cross-realmers kill the game to:p like medal of honor you play capture the flag and there is 10 germans 3 uk is it worth staying on that server?

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
It's folk like you sending pms to all preaching how to play thats killing the game:wanker: if all was nice to there realm friends it would be a happier place, and to many cross-realmers kill the game to:p like medal of honor you play capture the flag and there is 10 germans 3 uk is it worth staying on that server?

There is no capture the flag in the original Medal of Honor, Pip! You dirty add-on gamer.

:)

(I most likely own you in Medal of Honor tho! :D)

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
censi said:

Hey thar MR LEMON!

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Punishment said:
Thats well and good but log-ins are still up so ;)

Also i wouldnt call Freeshards anything near proper action ... 10-20 players per server just standing in a circle farming each other for hours on end ... now come on :m00:

You dont know what u talking about, when insta 50 server was nice. Before it starting to get laggy abit. It was best action since maybe SI period.

And might even been better action then that IMO. The freeshards atm i dont really know how they are, but it wouldnt suprise me if some would be oki atleast.

And best thing is there is no ML crap in rvr :]

About cluster thing, i remember like 1year ago and abit more i wanted cluster to be clustered with spanish server :) Since the population was just to little. When i last time tried cluster 2 times (-1month ago) the action wasnt that good at all.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
blejs said:
You dont know what u talking about ...

Wow what in in depth arguement ... and i did rvr in SI ... Freeshards is balls ... newbs getting insta rr4 then getting a rr maybe 2 chaining each other for 5k rp a kill and omg QQ can you transfer my rps to another toon plzplzplz mod as i not oped enough now :(

I prefer to put abit of work into my chars tbh ... they may not be much but they are mine and i wont log on any day to find em deleted :touch:

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Yeah sure can get deleted, but for me that wasnt the main problem. The thing that matters is how fun u have while playing. So what if everyone would have to start from scratch again? It would later still be fun pvp IF the pvp in general was good. Its not the rps i played for but the fun moments :)

Well about getting some say rr4 at start (was rr3 on i50) didnt matter to be, i even wanted it to be increased to rr5 and full stats at start. So established groups would have harder problems with new groups, and new groups would have more fun when they start.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
just fucking keep old frontiers as a good memory and have fun in the current daoc, or quit and move on to something else you like to do :D

use the nostalgia to have fun rather then whine :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom