Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
i've never seen your nightshade solo

As much as I love you Bubble hes very very often solo :p

Gratz Aliza btw <o/

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
omg all this bs...
u were fecking to many lmao like 2 fg ... fg stealthers and some unstealthers ppl and mister arus hits for 3-450 dmg unbuffed no crit shot can u tell me what dmg u do with crit shot and buffed? 5k dmg? ...sniff
and mids couldnt get a fg at that time since most got bored of those gay camper and logged...
anyways i just played hunter for 1 night i see what mids think and now i understand why we get so much whine from camping mpk i know the feeling ^^
but like Snornig said all of them 1 vs 1 dont even stand a chance so i repeat again that is why they zerg ;p

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Should have gone to Hardians. I only saw a couple of fg's, most were solo or groups of 2 and 3. No insta fights but the ones you get can go either way, as it should be.

Think I'm going to enjoy TOA. HW might be returned to solo/small group fighting while ML/Artifact farming is going on:)

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
lol Ara. Group i was in was 7 people... not our fault others came to mpk.

Originally Posted By Araudry
but like Snornig said all of them 1 vs 1 dont even stand a chance so i repeat again that is why they zerg ;p

like said before QQ more 2timing b**** :kissit:

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
araudry. how you like mid then? :D

plenty of reason to whine at least you can understand now first hand :)

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
and to the alb stealthers, gratz on your 20k of zerged rps. I made about 6k rps in solo. It was much harder work I guarantee you that and for less rps, but I prefer the challenge.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Speeedy said:
If I remember right from the 5mins that I was with them _think_ half of them were unbuffed ;o

and we all know buffed >> unbuffed :(

if there is even 1 minst who can cc, its alott different story.
at this moment alb st groups is over line whit minst abilitys.

personally have sometimes shoot bots in apk/hpk in different zones but get quite fast boring, even kill some bott time by time, dont find it challenging like so many albs say from own class :D
in my eyes some albs just didnt find mids to farm other place, so camp spot where sure is some allways.

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Arus Canus said:
Tbh, we werent that many to begin with... but teh longer we stayed, more people came to see what was up.

Was indeed a fun night. Not only did we kill same mids over and over again and made 20k+ but we get to kill a retard playing for both realms.

Methinks the name Arus Canus is a mistake.... should be Horse's Ar*e.

:kissit:

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Your bots are safe no where im afraid :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
even better solution then! : if you cant take bots dying, DONT USE BOTS THEN! :p

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Tip said:
Your bots are safe no where im afraid :)
Well from what i've understood from Frontiers you will gain better shelter under roofs. So if they just place the bots inside the tower of pk, when frontiers arrives they will be safe.

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
Frontier is so far away bud, not even US has it.

We can only pray and hope that mythic get this buffbot issue sorted ... ie range on buffs.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Arus Canus said:
Frontier is so far away bud, not even US has it.

We can only pray and hope that mythic get this buffbot issue sorted ... ie range on buffs.
Hope they "fix" infils first. :D

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
mythic have ignored so many balancing issues across many aspects of the game, i really cannot seeing them chucking away thousands of dollars of revenue each month in the name of "balance"

fair play to them if they do, will save me £80 a year

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
If they add range on buffs it will cost them alot of money, that will never happen :) as every man and his dog has a bb these days.

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
My nightshade is solo most of the time but now I've given up if you tell me a way to solo 2fg albs camping amg then I'll solo till then you can shove it.

Too many hibs play chanters? Really what about all the infils scouts mincers mercs in alb?

Look at your own realm before you start to comment about mine.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
i think i've read your supposed to put your bots between two guards near the gate, not sure which, experiment!

gervaise

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
dont try to find some excuse :p
it doesnt exist unbuffed stealthers or then bb was ld ? ^^
anyways those scout hits for 300-400 dmg every hits
dont tell me they are unbuffed cant believe ;p

Scouts really have no other way to attack than via a 'stealth zerg' and I use quotes because usually the term is referred to infs/ns etc.

As for damage output they may have been buffed (although the true value of buffs is to decrease shot time) but I suspect that they will have been using /assist and getting multiple critical shots on to the target (arrows have to be in air before first shot hits). It takes co-ordination but if a group do manage it then 4 critical shots landing on a target will hurt.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
ev0_o said:
zz, wish i was as skilled as u 4 amazing scouts killing RS bots over and over.

Personally, if it kills buffbots and pisses off their owners I couldnt care less, I would encourage it. :p

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Sharma said:
Personally, if it kills buffbots and pisses off their owners I couldnt care less, I would encourage it. :p
nerf bumping old thread ;o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom