mpk last night...

ev0_o

Loyal Freddie
zz, wish i was as skilled as u 4 amazing scouts killing RS bots over and over. i wait, i am. If u 4, Aim, Mithriditis, Tip, and Alizia? wanna 1on1 duel without the 4 infils and 2 mincers helping u kill, let me know, will make me feel better for your lameness atleast. make that 5, i challnge ill or lll whatever aswell

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
they are just newbies that cant get rps when solo ... so they just zerg like they did.. anyways most of the time it was rs ^^
silly alb stealth zerg :eek:

Kyra

Longtime Songbird
Hmmm

<insert canned response here>
A) If you go to a rvr zone, you risk the chance of actually engaging in rvr. (shock horror surprise)
B) Mids (and on occassion Hibs) are known for stealther groups too.
C) If you don't like it, there are other rvr zones (or i'm sure a buffbot or fotm that could use leveling)

Oh wait, its not fair because an Alb did it.

:m00:

And yes they can, well I know Mith can. They were just having a bit of fun. Cuz we all know that Mids never attack rez sick people right?

Slug32

Fledgling Freddie
tsk tsk

Araudry said:
they are just newbies that cant get rps when solo ... so they just zerg like they did.. anyways most of the time it was rs ^^
silly alb stealth zerg :eek:

ROFLMAO

Just a harmless bit of fun, if mids has got their act together, the lot would have been wiped.

No need for inflamatory remarks mate, play nice :touch:

Myztt

Fledgling Freddie
OMg

Right im getting my 50 and chaining you all . <brought too you by camlann kidz ltd> :twak:

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
the alb stealth zerg is kinda sick tbh

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Slug32 said:
ROFLMAO

Just a harmless bit of fun, if mids has got their act together, the lot would have been wiped.

No need for inflamatory remarks mate, play nice :touch:
yea tell me how the hell can 4-5 mid stealthers kill more than a fg alb stealthers with cleric etc if mid stealthers are already gimp :twak:

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
So last Saturday while inside apk in odins that was not a hunter hitting me then ? :p

Or even on random nights during the week at the apk emain seems hunter/ranger not sure who :< seems to like to try to farm bots and afk'ers.

Its an ability they have so why moan when they use it.. just move if you are that worried about it ;p

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
yea tell me how the hell can 4-5 mid stealthers kill more than a fg alb stealthers with cleric etc if mid stealthers are already gimp :twak:

If I remember right from the 5mins that I was with them _think_ half of them were unbuffed ;o

and we all know buffed >> unbuffed :(

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Speeedy said:
If I remember right from the 5mins that I was with them _think_ half of them were unbuffed ;o

and we all know buffed >> unbuffed :(
dont try to find some excuse :p
it doesnt exist unbuffed stealthers or then bb was ld ? ^^
anyways those scout hits for 300-400 dmg every hits
dont tell me they are unbuffed cant believe ;p

Slug32

Fledgling Freddie
um

Araudry said:

um lets think out the box here, grab some1 with TS, grab a PBAOE type person, make a group.... um, run outside the keep, um, use TS, um use PBAOE, um kill stealthers

not that hard imho, know it works as I have been on the receiving end

:wij:

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
Good to see the buffbots feeling the hurt too. They are a menace to the game and should die :)

Please continue those attacks :)

And the established rule in Doac is, unless someone has changed it during the night, dont bring your chars to the rvr area if you dont want to die to the enemy...simple as that!

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Araudry said:
dont try to find some excuse :p

Tis a weak scout, tbh m8, they might actualy be unbuffed ;p, im doing more damage than that with buffs atm <o/, depending on rapid fire ofc :eek:.

Anyways hush Ara I know what you was doing lastnight!

I agree with Kyra

And ev0 hush ya bitch or I'll slap you silly!!

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
That has got to be Midds most un-organized night ever, you solids and shades must learn to co-ordinate and you would have cleared us easily.
Anyway thanks for the 20+k rps you gave to each one of us in group.
ps. I really enjoyed myself & so did everyone else in group :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
blood-volley-odins-hpk-bots dead-zzzzz

poor poor bots :eek6:

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
Originally Posted by Araudry
dont try to find some excuse

lol QQ more m8y, i can say for sure that Alizia wasnt buffed. As that is my scout and you killed me at some point. Without buffs my normal shots are exactly 3-450 dmg.
With buffs, woohoo i can go as high as 6-900.

I dont have buffs when i play most of the time, coz i DONT OWN a buffbot...

If your crying now, you will cry even more when i return with buffs ( someone plz buff me )

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Just wait and see if the buffs become ranged, Infils will either whine so much clerics get stealth. Or you will have some 40+ infils camping each mg, and as many bots standing behind it.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Arus Canus said:
As that is my scout and you killed me at some point. Without buffs my normal shots are exactly 3-450 dmg.

ur not sayiing araudry killed your scout in emain last night are u?

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, as he said on Irc last night... he was playing one of the hunters at mpk, probably loaded his "enemy char" when he saw mpk was already "camped" so he couldnt have any fun there with his infil.

So yes, 2x PA and hunter hitting me will kill a unbuffed scout nps

Anyway, I'm not whining... got me x2 realmranks at mpk.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Arus Canus said:
Well, as he said on Irc last night... he was playing one of the hunters at mpk, probably loaded his "enemy char" when he saw mpk was already "camped" so he couldnt have any fun there with his infil.

So yes, 2x PA and hunter hitting me will kill a unbuffed scout nps

sorry wasnt aware araudry was playing hunter, and thought it would have been a bit weird that infils were going around killing scouts :p (not that i would complain)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
ev0_o said:
zz, wish i was as skilled as u 4 amazing scouts killing RS bots over and over. i wait, i am. If u 4, Aim, Mithriditis, Tip, and Alizia? wanna 1on1 duel without the 4 infils and 2 mincers helping u kill, let me know, will make me feel better for your lameness atleast. make that 5, i challnge ill or lll whatever aswell

Gratz Alizia!
Your very own whine thread!

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Araudry said:

MoA5 Buffbot? :)

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
Tbh, we werent that many to begin with... but teh longer we stayed, more people came to see what was up.

Was indeed a fun night. Not only did we kill same mids over and over again and made 20k+ but we get to kill a retard playing for both realms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom