MP3 player

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
looking for one that has a reasonable amount of space, nothing major, but needs really good battery life

any thought on brands etc ? :(

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
As much as I'll get shredded, iPod.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
As much as I'll get shredded, iPod.
Meh, I agree, I use my phone now, because I have Spotify, for £5 a month, it's quick and simple, and if I fancy something that I never would've thought i'd listen to, it's pretty cool to get it on the move.

Although it's a ballache when you have network, I just download a few favourite albums and rotate them on a daily basis.

But aye, I'd say iPod - there's clearly better quality devices that you can use, but iPod is... simple?

soze

I am a FH squatter
I do not think there are better quality devices out there but IMO there is much better value. If all you want is something to play back MP3 files and have a OK battery life then there are better value devices. Sony and Philips both make MP3 players.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Horses for courses, at £40 the shuffle isn't awful cost wise and I don't think the nano is either at £120

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
cheers folks
missus been in hospital 8 weeks, prob wont be out until aug/sept so trying to find something she can use that wont be end of the world if someone pinches it :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom