MP3 player

leggy

Probably Scottish
Yes sorry about that. I had been using it as a chrome wank rag for about 2 months.

The older ipods did suffer from an extemely gay battery life. I have no problems with the 4G pods and later though. While the battery life won't get you through a 14 hour flight to thailand it is acceptable enough for those of us who don't have a penchant for girls with 12" cocks.

mank!

Part of the furniture
i'm always pleased to see you trem.

the software is starting to annoy me hugely, it's taking ages to transfer all of my music whereas i filled my ipod up with ease. that said, my ipod was only 4gb and this is 20gb.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Arrr.

Lo nobbers, long time no *see*, well not you mank you tosspot :)

Anyways happy new year and all that, just read all this thread as the mrs is after a mp3 player.

She's spat her dummy out about ipods and not keen on the nano. After reading this thread looks like Creative Zen Micro 6gb ftw (BUT IT HAS TO BE IN PINK!...humph) ;).

Could anyone recommend somewhere online where to get one? Checked Amazon and a few other places (cacky Play) and theyre either out of stock or shit price. Any deals would be appreciated.

TIA.

oops oh aye, she saw one on www.dukebox.com for £140 - anyone ever dealt with them?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Resurrecting this thread. ECA, how are you getting on with the Sony? I noticed on El Reg that Sony have just upgraded their Connect software again and you can now easily import iTunes info and AAC files (which is what stopped me getting the Sony earlier). My 3rd gen iPod is starting to have battery probs and I can't decide whether to get the Sony or an iPod video (my ex just got one of these and it is very nice, but if I want to play vids I'll use my PSP).

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Creative zen micro is good, but I hate two things in it - you cannot directly delete songs (permanenty from its hdd) from playlist, you will always have to go navigate to the media library, do search by artist and browse to the song you felt like deleting (why it can't be in the popup menu of the playlist?), also jacket where the headphone set plug gets connected very easily malfunctions (you hear mono sound, cracked sound etc).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom