Mp3 Player Problem Reloaded

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
As some of you kind people may remember, my nomad zen nx, is, unfortunatly, bust. (See old thread for details). I have contacted creative over this matter and they say they wont give me an rma number without an invoice. Which i've stupidly lost. I've emailed the shop i nought it from in the hope of a replacement invoice but i doubt it cause its ocuk. So what do i do?

a) fake the invoice in the hope they wont check up on it.

b) wait in the vain hope ocuk will send me a new invoice.

c) attempt to repair it myself (it apears to just need a bit of super glue)

or something else. help would me much apreciated ta,

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
Do OCUK not have an online login history type setup where you can view old invoices?

I'll assume not, but I have a feeling that there may be some kind of legality obligation to provide you with a copy on request. It certainly shouldn't be a big deal to get it from them, all they have to do is pull out a computer record after all.
If it's bust enough to want to send it back, I'd certainly avoid the super glue option. ;)

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
Shovel said:
Do OCUK not have an online login history type setup where you can view old invoices?

I'll assume not, but I have a feeling that there may be some kind of legality obligation to provide you with a copy on request. It certainly shouldn't be a big deal to get it from them, all they have to do is pull out a computer record after all.
If it's bust enough to want to send it back, I'd certainly avoid the super glue option. ;)

dont have the order number tho :/

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
RandomBastard said:
Ohhh xavier removed a post!

oh and shamless BOUNCE
No, I didn't actually, nor can I see what's gone, what did i miss?

Xav

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom