MP Test

S

Sledge

Tried that, an Axis player came down to the water and made like a shark, me died :D

S

Summo

The Lieutenant's binoculars are the nads for taking down snipers from afar. You don't even need a decent shot. Just point vaguely, say 'big booms, please' and sniper gone. Heh. They're so busy peering through their ickle scope they don't notice all the blue marker smoke around them.

Few people seem to actually use the binocs in this game.

O

old.croak

Wow..... I just played it for over 3 hrs non stop as a medic (axis pov). Myself and a m8 who was a Lieutenant managed to hold off the allys for best part of the games... Then the dreaded lag forced me off, i guess that the once leet isdn once again puts me in tha dark ages :(

W

Wij

isdn and q3 do not mix well these days. try a different game :)

T

Testin da Cable

gah every single server was full to the brim eep

W

WPKenny

I've been playing on Jolt and BW and some belgian servers that were pinging good for me.
I love this game. The flamethrower is the coolest.
I love starting the round with a rocket lancher on the allies team and blasting it into the bunkers. Normally mange to take out around 3 peeps right away with that one. Then I switch to sniping and the Axis don't even see it coming. Until all of a sudden your sights go dark and you zoom out to find yourself on the wrong end of a flame thrower. heh.

Sniping from the water ain't so good...you move really slowly. Plus, even when submerged there's a circular ripple of water above your head. I manged to kill a guy the other day by sniping him once and he flew back into the water. I saw the ripple and took a pot shot at it....BINGO! :clap:
I play it for around an hour at a time. Never had probs finding decent pining servers. Just click the title on the "ping" column and it sorts them all into ping order for you. But you knew that already.....

M

Moving Target

the ingame browser needs to be improved dramatically

S

Summo

But who uses in-game browsers? The All-Seeing Eye will have my online babies.

Users who are viewing this thread