Moving to US - How's it done?

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
goto

http://www.darkageofcamelot.com/downloads/

in the 14 day trial section there it will have a big list of places you can download the trial from, and also mentions the CD key to use for em, pick a CD key, and use that to create a new account once you're all updated.

EDIT: once you have a trial account setup, if you decide to stay, you just login to server screen, and click the "account info" or some such button there to buy any expansions/re-subscribe etc.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
too blood easy these days.

back in my day I bought it from Best Buy in Tacoma and had to carry it home in my suitcase :p

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Awesome thread everything went perfect for me, rolled on hib - merlin with 2 LotM accounts activated.

Thanks folks

MaCaBr3

Banned
Latency is ofcourse higher on a US server because of the distance but since they are hosted on the East Coast it should be around 100ms ping which is very decent.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone know the best way to update from the new isles client to the catas client because when i just change the new_isles bit in the update.dat to catacombs it says too many files are missing or corrupt and i should reinstall.

Or failing that anyone know where i can download the catacombs client?

Baldanah

Fledgling Freddie
pez said:
Anyone know the best way to update from the new isles client to the catas client because when i just change the new_isles bit in the update.dat to catacombs it says too many files are missing or corrupt and i should reinstall.

You can download all the expansions from Mythic direct from this page

http://www.darkageofcamelot.com/download/

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
pez said:

Roll on Mid Pez ! Ill PL u sometime when im ingame and there is a Moderna grp goin.

Everz

FH is my second home
no reason to hijack.. but anyone else luving how crap the yank players are xD?

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
pez said:
cheers dunno how i missed that.

@ Jpeg I've already got a couple of 50s on hib from before Glastonbury went live :/

Not sure if i can deal with anymore pve again ever :)

Tis Dna from Death Jesters ere Mate :)

Hope to see ya in rvr soon.. whats your char name so i can look out for ya? n what classes.? Kwtch (SM) gonna be my grp toon.. and Bwtch gonna be my soloer (Mauler Cow) :)

pez

Can't get enough of FH
[HB]Jpeg said:
Tis Dna from Death Jesters ere Mate :)

Hope to see ya in rvr soon.. whats your char name so i can look out for ya? n what classes.? Kwtch (SM) gonna be my grp toon.. and Bwtch gonna be my soloer (Mauler Cow) :)

yeah i know ;)

I found Sang over on hib/gareth too, you know of any other DJs about?

I got a druid called Sach and i am working on a light eld called Joer

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
pez said:
yeah i know ;)

I found Sang over on hib/gareth too, you know of any other DJs about?

I got a druid called Sach and i am working on a light eld called Joer

i think sanguinne is on hib somewhere troll one of the threads in here m8 and ya will find his toon names. prolly got sang in them somewhere

and yea stangs in same guild as i.

nvm lol i thougt u said stang not sang lol

booey

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm can't try out the 14 day free trial without writing my visa card info and paying for 1 month ~ anyone else can? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom