Moving Charachters...

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Cant remember where but heard sth about moving chars from one account to another... is it going to happen in the near future or...?

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
Between accounts? :) I doubt it. Would open up a whole new world for ebayers :)

Server transfers though, who knows! Sure hope so since I have a few friends on the other servers.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Bleh just noticed some1 already mentioned it in another thread soz for waste of space ^^

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Darn.. my bro has 1 char to my acc and I thought that we could play together if we could move his char to another acc... but...

anyway thanks :)

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
This is a cool idea, but the problem we have at the moment, half my friends are on one server and half on another. Because they started a little late they made chars on a less populated server because, well, a 40 min wait every day takes the piss really. Was a little too late for us though as we were lvl 20 odd, made a quild, bought tabbard etc and didnt want to start over.

What we'd really like to do it all move to the same server.. seems that the way they are organising it, this wont ever happen :eek7:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
This ain't a character transfer per say, as i collected from the wowficcial(official wow).

You can only transfer from higly populated servers to a designated server.

Character transfers are optional for players with characters on eligible realms. Each high-population realm selected for character transfers will have one designated realm to which characters can move.

Not really a move around transfer, but a fix for overpopulation. Like moving squirrels to other trees from camped trees :p

EDIT: Need to learn to read things better...allready stated :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom