This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moving Charachters...

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Tzan, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Tzan

Tzan Fledgling Freddie

Cant remember where but heard sth about moving chars from one account to another... is it going to happen in the near future or...?

2. Das_Hibbie

Das_Hibbie Fledgling Freddie

Between accounts? :) I doubt it. Would open up a whole new world for ebayers :)

Server transfers though, who knows! Sure hope so since I have a few friends on the other servers.

3. Evoknox

Evoknox Fledgling Freddie

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/

Read the news, character transfers are now possible on 1 server. You can't choose to wich server you transfer your chars too though :/

4. Gahn

Gahn Resident Freddy

5. Gahn

Gahn Resident Freddy

Bleh just noticed some1 already mentioned it in another thread soz for waste of space ^^

6. Tzan

Tzan Fledgling Freddie

Darn.. my bro has 1 char to my acc and I thought that we could play together if we could move his char to another acc... but...

anyway thanks :)

7. Gef

Gef Fledgling Freddie

This is a cool idea, but the problem we have at the moment, half my friends are on one server and half on another. Because they started a little late they made chars on a less populated server because, well, a 40 min wait every day takes the piss really. Was a little too late for us though as we were lvl 20 odd, made a quild, bought tabbard etc and didnt want to start over.

What we'd really like to do it all move to the same server.. seems that the way they are organising it, this wont ever happen :eek7:

8. old.Tohtori

old.Tohtori FH is my second home

This ain't a character transfer per say, as i collected from the wowficcial(official wow).

You can only transfer from higly populated servers to a designated server.

Not really a move around transfer, but a fix for overpopulation. Like moving squirrels to other trees from camped trees :p

EDIT: Need to learn to read things better...allready stated :D