[Movie] Zomg, slambot of d00m! :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
You ran a tank group on your Healer with Valgair on a Savage I think. I remeber your tank group adds in Agramon and the mighty trains on Smellysox while we had a fights vs different groups quite well.

(No bullshit excuses please.)

No idea what you're on about, never have i played in a setgroup with me on healer and Valg on savage.
The only time i even remember running on healer with Valg on savage in group was one night years ago in the Grimnurs group and that was probably around the time you ran with the Evita group so go figure? :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
No idea what you're on about, never have i played in a setgroup with me on healer and Valg on savage.
The only time i even remember running on healer with Valg on savage in group was one night years ago in the Grimnurs group and that was probably around the time you ran with the Evita group so go figure? :p

Repped for the bullshit excuses ;).

Septina

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:

Who'd thought you'd reply with something like that?
I'm simply amazed myself. :(
Couldnt care less anyway, was eons ago and if it was around the 'Evita group era' then its an even bigger no care. :p

Edit: Oh and bullshit statements gets bullshit excuses. ;)

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
me on savage, that was ace, think i played it maybe 2 times in rvr :D stlong 2h troll it was! and adding on your grp is only a privilige manisch xD

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
MaditioN said:
me on savage, that was ace, think i played it maybe 2 times in rvr :D stlong 2h troll it was! and adding on your grp is only a privilige manisch xD

Strong 2H throw weapon with a 2k hit on Graendel!

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Ah those were fun days - reaverbombing you at a rest-spot and instakilling all bar one of you ;)

Still suppose thats payback for the 99% of the times you raped us :)

E-peen aside, nice vid - picked up a few ideas to try out on the champ i'm playing atm on the US. Also just curious - whats the last song in the vid? I know it but cant place it..

Edit: Was funny though - never saw smelly die so fast as with your 3/4 high rr tanks on him :) Splat! (/hugs smelly)

Septina

Part of the furniture
TheBinarySurfer said:
Ah those were fun days - reaverbombing you at a rest-spot and instakilling all bar one of you ;)

Still suppose thats payback for the 99% of the times you raped us :)

E-peen aside, nice vid - picked up a few ideas to try out on the champ i'm playing atm on the US. Also just curious - whats the last song in the vid? I know it but cant place it..

Edit: Was funny though - never saw smelly die so fast as with your 3/4 high rr tanks on him Splat! (/hugs smelly)

Jumping resters, tssk tssk, cheap tactics! :(
Anyway, last 2 songs are from Sabaton (uber swe band <3) and last one is called Metal Machine. :)

cmr

Banned
evitabombqo7.jpg

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I remeber that, the whole group got mezzed by an Eld I and everybody purged, a bit later we all got mezzed by Valgair with purge down and killed in mezz duration.

Luckily the groups that Brite made (when I was PuG'ing some months later), with 2-3 SMs stuck to him could be easily interrupted by one Alb casting a gray AoE spell over and over so this didn't happen when he was around. But that's what you get for roleplaying BD pets as an SM.

cmr

Banned
may have been crap rm/sms we had bar beck but atleast we never lost to you, and if we were that crap and never lost to you what does that make you?

Moneo

Fledgling Freddie
Since I promised Vodkafairy to help out hosting his new movie, sorry Septina I have to stop my hosting for your movie after

483 downloads and ~70GB of traffic

CU,

Moneo

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
cmr said:
may have been crap rm/sms we had bar beck but atleast we never lost to you, and if we were that crap and never lost to you what does that make you?
Sorry your cock is bigger than mine and Manisch's. Thought it was too much to ask to expect all of them to keep it light-hearted and reminiscent eh Mani? :(

Just curious - why did you feel obliged to turn it into a cock-size contest CMR?

cmr

Banned
TheBinarySurfer said:
Sorry your cock is bigger than mine and Manisch's. Thought it was too much to ask to expect all of them to keep it light-hearted and reminiscent eh Mani? :(

Just curious - why did you feel obliged to turn it into a cock-size contest CMR?

light-hearted and reminiscent my ass :)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Imo
You get 21 extra realm points for being an underpopulated realm.
:(
So that's where Maelstrom got all their rps from!

Septina

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
I remeber that, the whole group got mezzed by an Eld I and everybody purged, a bit later we all got mezzed by Valgair with purge down and killed in mezz duration.

Luckily the groups that Brite made (when I was PuG'ing some months later), with 2-3 SMs stuck to him could be easily interrupted by one Alb casting a gray AoE spell over and over so this didn't happen when he was around. But that's what you get for roleplaying BD pets as an SM.

Manisch Depressiv said:

:worthy:

zantera1

Banned
Wow you have a picture of killing their group on one occasion with a rr11+ group, well done. Idiot.

Movie was entertaining but the playing was mediocre.

Septina

Part of the furniture
zantera1 said:
Wow you have a picture of killing their group on one occasion with a rr11+ group, well done. Idiot.

Movie was entertaining but the playing was mediocre.

Ofcourse, nothing can measure up with the Thidranki standards. :(

zantera1

Banned
Septina said:
Ofcourse, nothing can measure up with the Thidranki standards.

I'm glad you admit that Septina.

Eleasas said:
so how long until dorimor gets banned again?

I could be banned any second - so I must cherish my time here and use it well.

Septina

Part of the furniture
zantera1 said:
I'm glad you admit that Septina.

I could be banned any second - so I must cherish my time here and use it well.

There's really no denying it, everyone know that the real players play Thid. :p

zantera1

Banned
Septina said:
There's really no denying it, everyone know that the real players play Thid. :p

Thing is Septina I don't need to play big boy RvR to be noticed as a skillfull player. You have to zerg to high RR11 to sound good.

Septina

Part of the furniture
zantera1 said:
Thing is Septina I don't need to play big boy RvR to be noticed as a skillfull player. You have to zerg to high RR11 to sound good.

Aye, tis all truths. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom