[Movie] Zomg, slambot of d00m! :)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Eden said:
stopped playing daoc long time ago now, so this should be fun to see =)
Eden my bitch! <3 Planning on playing WAR?

and dl'ing!

Septina

Part of the furniture
Robin the Brave said:
Whenever we use reps we end up in movies :<

Nice movie tho ;p

Reps or not, the fights vs you where probably the best fights we had in a very long time. :p Especially the last one vs you in the movie, very even fight. :)

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Great vid, sept. Fights like that is what made daoc worth playing! :)

Kinda miss it.. :(

Robin the Brave

One of Freddy's beloved
Septina said:
Reps or not, the fights vs you where probably the best fights we had in a very long time. :p Especially the last one vs you in the movie, very even fight. :)

Yeah i remember that, thought we were winning.. then we all insta died ;p

You owned our main group aswell a few times, 3 healers + bd is insane :)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Would of been nice to have some movies where you lost aswell, makes it a little more exciting when you don't know the outcome of the fight before it begins :p

Overall some very good play imo, though personally i wouldn't waste that much time hitting stuff with 2h, solo, doing no noticeable damage while your target gets healed, and while there's tanks on your support. Some panning while you hit stuff with 2h could also help, though you seem to have very good communication on vent mostly, and you seem to have a pretty good overlook on the fight most of the time. Knowing where the key players are at all times.
Oh, and I was thinking like, large shield in RvR?! small shield is faster slam and less endu used! Guess mids don't have that endu problem that much though. Esp when they don't have to twist 200 chants every 4 seconds, draining every last bit of endu there is! Anyhow.
Very nice group play. Valg+Booomer makes scary healer duo. Add in a third healer like Dilandio and it takes some to kill stuff.
Nice movie, nice fights, wish the TT fight would of been a fight where we had a set group instead of people on alts and a rep, but it wasn't way to shabby.

Nice music :sex:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Arethir said:
Would of been nice to have some movies where you lost aswell, makes it a little more exciting when you don't know the outcome of the fight before it begins :p

Overall some very good play imo, though personally i wouldn't waste that much time hitting stuff with 2h, solo, doing no noticeable damage while your target gets healed, and while there's tanks on your support. Some panning while you hit stuff with 2h could also help, though you seem to have very good communication on vent mostly, and you seem to have a pretty good overlook on the fight most of the time. Knowing where the key players are at all times.
Oh, and I was thinking like, large shield in RvR?! small shield is faster slam and less endu used! Guess mids don't have that endu problem that much though. Esp when they don't have to twist 200 chants every 4 seconds, draining every last bit of endu there is! Anyhow.
Very nice group play. Valg+Booomer makes scary healer duo. Add in a third healer like Dilandio and it takes some to kill stuff.
Nice movie, nice fights, wish the TT fight would of been a fight where we had a set group instead of people on alts and a rep, but it wasn't way to shabby.

Nice music :sex:

Its the TG shield newbcake ^^ Large shield, small shield end usage. :p
And could probably swap targets instead of whacking with 2h'er but thats how we played, i had both casters assisting me on whatever target i chose so staying on that target would mean i'd get assisted on the correct target instead of me swapping and someone is slow on assist and getting another target, dno really, worked nicely anyway. ^^

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Was nice movie, I remeber that night thinking to myself 'Il have fun with maddi' insta heal:Group insta then rr5 XD was funneh:(, still funny how you show the fights where you win, but then again I recall you beating us prob all that night (should had me on chanter). Nice movie mate

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Well, slam speed seemed slow at places where you had to follow targets around waiting for it to come back up. Thinking there's celerity and haste in the picture.
Didn't know you were MA! Didn't seem to get to much assist all the time though :p guess Grawen was off flanking somewhere..

Moneo

Fledgling Freddie
Since i have some Traffic left this year, i put up a mirror for you! :)

Click me

Have Fun,

Moneo

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
i have problem playin the movie on media player, even w the 6.2 xvid codec...
any help?

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Nice movie to watch tbh :D Music was ok besides the last song :)

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
IM A METAL MACHINE!

ps. roxor leader in dat grp!
I dont T.H.I.N.K so! gimp xD
and Givf Vl movie from avalon soon!

Ps.Inget Guld för er i år!

and Dling!

cmr

Banned
Arethir said:
Well, slam speed seemed slow at places where you had to follow targets around waiting for it to come back up. Thinking there's celerity and haste in the picture.
Didn't know you were MA! Didn't seem to get to much assist all the time though :p guess Grawen was off flanking somewhere..

only when he has been sheared to fuck and only has a con buff left

Guthlac is r0x and looks r0x too ;)

Fight vs the grp i was in for that night (cant remember what they was called xD ) we were doing really REALLY bad that night and i was near suicidal, then that fight was actually pretty nice, shroomed up at the start and we had you guys held back pretty much, though i seem remember you being rooted from my tangler for longer :p I told the vamp to stick boomer and make sure he dont heal anyone cos then there be no heals ;D but didnt work because i tried to drop gerina and he got mad heals made me QQ then ran accross and went easymode.... alkz dropped a lot easier ^^ then you guys pushed on us and fucked us over :( i think if that group played more they could have got better, showed promise at the start atleast

far too much free casters and thuerg pets about considering 3 healers and bd, especially raunz, that guys group easiest to interupt in the world

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
nice movie

Rob Zombie \o/

PS. That Princeoftherodeo guy sure r0x that valgair noob! ;D

Himse

FH is my second home
Aye who is Princeoftherodeo? =O

and najs movie btw :)

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Valgair with a hardcoded name in Septina's UI prolly :p.

changed name (i said i had a char on excal with same name, so probs with inifile), then 1 month goa changed it back when they found i didnt have a char with same name there or so ;|

tho my bard still have a new name and arnt changed back! atleast was like that when acc went inactive, woho!

illu

Part of the furniture
Nice vid - :> It always seems quite even and then the enemy suddenely start dying quick. I suppose abilities get used up and then a few mistakes happen.

You looked like a tough FG to kill.

Oli - Illu

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Nice vid with some really good reaction times. Was a shame a fight with full TT couldn't be shown but o well ;) Had a few alts in group there ...

That's the main thing about your group which most people seem to have picked up on. You always seem to be either loosing or on equal grounds for the first minute or so of a fight then all of a sudden the tides change and enemy groups are overrun ... a really bizarre twist of fate everytime :D And it's not down to RAs dropping on the other groups for the most part. I even saw my rr5 fire towards the very end of the TT mix fight :)

Shame movies like this just make me wish I could play my tic in FG again more :( Have indeed had some awesome fights against not only your group but several across the cluster the past few months especially.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
My only complaint of the whole movie... not one grapple :(

Septina

Part of the furniture
Arethir said:
Pffft, I'm sure he grappled a lurikeen in there somewhere!

Think he meant someone grappling me :p And yea, grappled the luri since bg'ing against a vamp with power isnt of much use so i usually just grappled them away if they where alone. :)

And i think this movie was recorded before it got fotm for 99% of the groups to permagrapple me away. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom