[Movie] Vote for Love, Albion/Avalon, FG vs FG.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
nice movie

shame about the strong metal music but oh well !! :p

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
I'll care some day, really, especially about the opinion some people about a movie that they haven't watched yet.

Hmm...but in the end the question is: "Does anyone care what you think?"
So if you can dish it out, learn to take it.
And no you didnt make one "real" valid point on their group play, and especially not when considering the player its comming from. They made a movie, when is yours comming out?

And for the ventrilo chat, why in the world would anyone want to hear a joke in the ventrilo? How can you not understand that the chat is there to give us and additional dimension to how their cooperation works.

Get a clue for once Manic, please!

/Charmangle

ps. Really nice movie, abit low quality, but ace fights!:) Liked the Sorc PoV, it showed a nice overview of the fights, I had expected more kiting to be needed. ds

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
And no you didnt make one "real" valid point, and especially not when considering the player its comming from. They made a movie, when is yours comming out?

He made one. The people that saw it are still laughing :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
charmangle said:
How can you not understand that the chat is there to give us an additional dimension to how their cooperation works.

That sounds like.....well not really poetic but ehm....pretty overstating =))

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
Eregion said:
Time to roll wow maybe?

Amazing that you find WoW PvP fun or even a challenge, I've been up against you a few times and no doubt that your somewhat better than the average pvp-guild-farmteams.

But compared to Dark age RvR etc, WoW BG's / PvP seems so awfull, that i do not wish to mention it, ever again.

Oh, I found the Movie "okay" after the amount of time used on editing and so on, some good fights now and then, was nice to view some fg action vids again, thanks.

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Vent: I'll for sure not listen a 2nd time to it unlike some good movies by Vodka for example where I just watched them for the good music selection or had them running in the background.

To some extent I agree, the ventrilo wasn't all that relaxed. However most of the fights in that video were really intense. Our grp was still "new", we were way lower realm rank than the opponents and mids had at least one extra pow relic in all of the fights. All this meant that the grp had to take fights way more seriously than for example a RR11 midgrp when fighting custodia malacitana.

Suppose you prefer being nice guy on vent, /releasing after every fight and then posting "lol midgard is easymode" on freddyshouse?

And in case you're saying vent in "Vodka grp" is always just nice chatter, you most definitely don't know what you're talking about. ;) Sure, his movies always were great quality, well picked fights with "nice" vent chat. OG probably was one of the best grps in that regard, but I'm certain it's not the reality all the time in any competent group.

Not like you care, but if you like to express yourself somehow or show what you achieved less "fuck fuck" garbage would help with the important information bit too. I am sure, you see the mezzed people in your group window, no need to block vent with 4 times "I am mezzed mates, demezz." or?

Personally I don't think anyone should HAVE TO watch the group window. In an intense fight there's many better things to keep an eye on. If one needs smth, such as demezz, don't see anything wrong with repeating it.

Chaindieing: Was just the Merc, of who I know he is a good BM, quite sure he knew what he was doing.

Suppose you mean lanai then, but anyway... I think you post way too much about things you have absolutely no clue about.

When I released a zerker vid, I remember you laughed at my playstyle because I hit things and ran back. Well, guess what often happens when you don't run back? For most part light tank is probably the most simple class to play, but IMO the staying alive and still being effective combo is one of the harder things in todays fg rvr.

traktorlove

Banned
raid said:
All this meant that the grp had to take fights way more seriously than for example a RR11 midgrp when fighting custodia malacitana.

a good 4man was usually enough xD

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Was a good movie yeah although I do prefer watching you on healer pov, Valg, which I believe is alot more entertaining and better played than your sorc. Other pov's nice as well :)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
raid said:
And in case you're saying vent in "Vodka grp" is always just nice chatter, you most definitely don't know what you're talking about. ;)

Cant much then agree, I mean most of the footage vf has released is quite chillaxed, but not always... and yes people can get quite bitter/frustrated over vent because someone fuckups etc. So the recordings can be quite far from reality :)

Think you'll atleast notice that on the vid VF is working on now from Avalon, I scream so bad sometimes, I dont even recall the last time I got that excited. But in all honesty, when under pressure, having to perform well in every single fight, and things dont turn in the way you want, things are bound to get stressed.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Was nice vid and differing pov's was cool altho I agree with Kraben that I doubt anything you do Valg will come close to your healer. That said it was decent and i enjoyed it :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
raid said:
Suppose you mean lanai then, but anyway... I think you post way too much about things you have absolutely no clue about.

When I released a zerker vid, I remember you laughed at my playstyle because I hit things and ran back. Well, guess what often happens when you don't run back? For most part light tank is probably the most simple class to play, but IMO the staying alive and still being effective combo is one of the harder things in todays fg rvr.

No, I didn't laugh at you because of your playstyle (that's the department of the people attacking me now for my opinion of that video), I just found it boring to watch you running back and forth, soaking all the damage and interrupting as I find those mexican stand off fights boring nevertheless your movie was much better than this.

Being a good group and good individual players and releasing a video with low picture quality and shit vent doesn't exclude each other FYI.

raid said:
Personally I don't think anyone should HAVE TO watch the group window. In an intense fight there's many better things to keep an eye on. If one needs smth, such as demezz, don't see anything wrong with repeating it.

When I hear hear four times "demezz please" from different players while I see the Sorc noticed and tries to demezz it's just redundant information. Also I want to see your Healers healing without watching the group window at all :twak:...

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Stallion said:
Cant much then agree, I mean most of the footage vf has released is quite chillaxed, but not always... and yes people can get quite bitter/frustrated over vent because someone fuckups etc. So the recordings can be quite far from reality :)

Think you'll atleast notice that on the vid VF is working on now from Avalon, I scream so bad sometimes, I dont even recall the last time I got that excited. But in all honesty, when under pressure, having to perform well in every single fight, and things dont turn in the way you want, things are bound to get stressed.

In that case I suggest to make a movie with 2 audio tracks, one with music only the second with mixed in Vent.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
In that case I suggest to make a movie with 2 audio tracks, one with music only the second with mixed in Vent.

I think they would if they would actully sell the movies and do a commercial production out of it. But as it stands, it a nonprofit production and I dont think they really care what people like or dont like, neither having the need to please small whiners :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Stallion said:
I think they would if they would actully sell the movies and do a commercial production out of it. But as it stands, it a nonprofit production and I dont think they really care what people like or dont like, neither having the need to please small whiners :)

Uh oh. It's not that hard and I actually think the movie makers care about the opinion or they wouldn't release the movies.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Uh oh. It's not that hard and I actually think the movie makers care about the opinion or they wouldn't release the movies.

question is, who's opinions do they really care about? A random slag/zergling? A hardcore FGplayer? A solostealther? etc..

I think i know the answer to that question at least.

Septina

Part of the furniture
If everyone doesnt like the movies i make i'll just die :(:(:(:(

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Shike said:
question is, who's opinions do they really care about? A random slag/zergling? A hardcore FGplayer? A solostealther? etc..

I think i know the answer to that question at least.

Nah, I think you don't know it, you divide the player population into stereotypes like you have been always doing it, that's about it.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Nah, I think you don't know it, you divide the player population into stereotypes like you have been always doing it, that's about it.

Stereotyping was actually created by the random/casual/nice guy irl/zergling bandcamp in the first place.

And yes, I think I know the answer :)

I seriosly doubt Madi even care about a random zergers opinion, since that person simply lack the capacity to even know whats good or bad in a proper RVRmovie gameplaywise. Any newblar can whine about vent, music, quality though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom