[Movie] The Summer Group

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
The movie is ok, abit to much lag for my taste.. But you should have found some other music

kittysnake

Fledgling Freddie
It was a good vid...the music was good imo xDBut only 1,2 ? fights with albs

fevnacca

Fledgling Freddie
kittysnake said:
It was a good vid...the music was good imo xDBut only 1,2 ? fights with albs

dont think we have had more straight up fg vs fg fights vs alb then that... or we loosed ;P

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Loved this movie. Make more! More vs Albs as well. Oh and the FGA that adds had two of my guildies in it and I shall be telling them if you're going to add you'd better damn well win :eek7: .

Oh and your use of the ML9 Pet was a bit lacking IMO!

Mr Jolly SC

Fledgling Freddie
Excellent video

I enjoyed this.

I think Blue did a great job.

And for those negative whiners on here with no constructive critisism, if you think you can do better please do so.

----

Svenzerk RR7L3 - outtta heal range, charging, banelord, caster meatshield

Jimmae

One of Freddy's beloved
liked the editing

but by 'eck bluey, sort out the positioning :) .. and nuking pets when you've mocced, though, that is better than not nuking ... anything, when you've mocced, and get rebuffed faster!! much faster :)

(ello by the way)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmae said:
but by 'eck bluey, sort out the positioning :) .. and nuking pets when you've mocced, though, that is better than not nuking ... anything, when you've mocced, and get rebuffed faster!! much faster :)
I see you found the "Brain Fart" section then hehe
Jimmae said:
(ello by the way)
/waves. Was only talking about you last night Jim and your super healing loving with the slight possibility of a compliment thrown in too ;)

Jimmae

One of Freddy's beloved
Bluesky said:
I see you found the "Brain Fart" section then hehe

/waves. Was only talking about you last night Jim and your super healing loving with the slight possibility of a compliment thrown in too ;)

tell me more!

Nate

FH is my second home
hey jimbooo are u making plans to come back to daoc? I heard you were, Prea told me..ok maybe prea didn't but...shutup ok ;o

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmae said:
tell me more!
We may possibly have been talking about healers we have grouped with in the past (just maybe) and several came up in the convo and I might just maybe possibly have mentioned your name somewhere possibly near the top of my fav healers ;)

Now dont be taking any of that as a compliment or anything as I still think you're a proper gimp ofc ;)

/note to self: Don't let any of the others on vent let Jim know I was saying good things about him.

Jimmae

One of Freddy's beloved
nate ; nah, been gone for just shy of 3 months now, and i really dont have any desire to fire up the accounts again.. and i guess some KN gimp stole all my stuff anyway. ;-)

bluey ; i love you too! :p

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Jimmae said:
nate ; nah, been gone for just shy of 3 months now, and i really dont have any desire to fire up the accounts again.. and i guess some KN gimp stole all my stuff anyway. ;-)
Yea right, like those rogs you wear on your healer is anything to have. Not even worth salvageing tbh. Im sure hes just the way he was when you quit :p

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Amiga said:
Yea right, like those rogs you wear on your healer is anything to have. Not even worth salvageing tbh. Im sure hes just the way he was when you quit :p
Wrong healer Amiga... the RoG thing was me. :(

Nate

FH is my second home
seriously jim he goes on about u every night, summary:

Bluesky has joined the channel

Blue: Hey guys
Nate: hel...<snip>
Blue: <snip> Yeah did u hear about Jimmae he's great he was the bestest I really liked him he had a warm place in my beard, *Nate has left the channel* u know when u get healers that are good, well he's better then anything you've ever seen..and he only done it good when i was there too..

;(

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
disliked the movie tbh, your playstyle ie. running into the middle of fight instead of keeping range from interupts and tanks, and at some point you nuke a phaseshifted bard 8+ times :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom