[Movie] Kiwik - Final Strike

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
on topic , wery nice movie , tough bugger , really nice played , glad its not me facing that frosty :)

/hug kiv

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
"quite possibly the last good vid to come from dyvet!" pft :p

but back to the movie,
really enjoyed watching it mate :)
nice fights where you never knew who was gonna win...
enjoyed watching you taking on the higher rr / better soloers out there :)

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
LMAO coming from a fucking Shadowblade hehe :)
reotin was telling me he gets 1400 dmg usually from a PA base dmg :) and CD for 800
infils get like 1.1k MAX if they crit so dont give me that .. boost infil and NS's pa dmg please :)
ill comment on the film in 10 hours :) hahah love my internet speed its the rox

O0..really ?

i got 44+19 cs and 38+19 sword... with 101str and stuff...
I have had a 1150 or so 2h ... and also did a double assassinate PA on a BM... 950 or so first... 650 the second..both 2h.
Btw...dude... i have told u before... u dont really understand what is happening around u when u play... nor the core dynamics... so give it a rest.

Shadowss

Banned
O0..really ?

i got 44+19 cs and 38+19 sword... with 101str and stuff...
I have had a 1150 or so 2h ... and also did a double assassinate PA on a BM... 950 or so first... 650 the second..both 2h.
Btw...dude... i have told u before... u dont really understand what is happening around u when u play... nor the core dynamics... so give it a rest.

Reotin said he gets 1400 base dmg on a caster.... infils would get 1.1k MAX with crits... on a tank im unsure of what i get coz i usually dont PA just /bow to make the fight fun :)

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
if i remember well... around 1500 is the cap for 2h spec, so yeah... u r talking about a caster with shields down...i am sure u get that alot thesedays...

futhermore... PAing a caster with 2h ... is plain stupid cause of the delay for CD .. which is basically the key to winning.

Shadowss

Banned
if i remember well... around 1500 is the cap for 2h spec, so yeah... u r talking about a caster with shields down...i am sure u get that alot thesedays...

futhermore... PAing a caster with 2h ... is plain stupid cause of the delay for CD .. which is basically the key to winning.

tbh if u pa a caster take 1-2 seconds for them to realise quickcast takes longer to cast anyway so basically its i win

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
1393 to be exact, and that kinda only happens on casters.. the cd was ~580 base dmg rest crit... And all this is 2h dmg ^^

I dont have a clue what my 1h PA cap is...
So no need to boost inf dmg since they already outdmg the other assasins anyway, I mean if you've done 1.1k mh then omg..

uron

Loyal Freddie
nice video, liked it!
do you find those weaps proc alot? and is it worth using them?

kivik

Part of the furniture
do you find those weaps proc alot? and is it worth using them?

Not sure really, they don't proc THAT much but when they do they are nice. But they really are worth using for the looks alone :)

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
DL'ing
looking forward to it

btw, if you are having crappy speeds from my server
use Free Download Manager - absolutely free download accelerator and manager

I get capped speed when using it
it's not a "file" server, I use it for testing java code
so it limits individual connections to a certain speed
so load up FDM and create 10 connections and voila

fdm.JPG

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Nice vid. Makes me wanna play my little SB some more.
Not sure really, they don't proc THAT much but when they do they are nice. But they really are worth using for the looks alone :)
I agree! Using the same weapons on my zerker. :p My SB uses Indy/Saztsoh though, which looks even better!
Procrate is about 7.5%, btw, which is ok. Really nice when they proc 3-4 times in a fight.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Nice vid :)
You don't half go for the non-cookie cutter specs and races do you :)

illu

Part of the furniture
Reotin said he gets 1400 base dmg on a caster.... infils would get 1.1k MAX with crits... on a tank im unsure of what i get coz i usually dont PA just /bow to make the fight fun :)

Downloading.

And I've never hit even close to those sorts of numbers because everyone is so tooled up in DAOC. I have 50CS+20, Str 350ish, the only way I could reach that sort of number, the target would have to be in a crap template and sitting :>

I think Infils>Shadowblades anyway. I get my arse handed to me enough times by rr4 and rr5 infils because of the stun off evade bollocks and also get PA'd lots by the Free SL Deathblow ability.

Infils are Easymode. Admit it :)

Oli - Illu

Shadowss

Banned
Downloading.

And I've never hit even close to those sorts of numbers because everyone is so tooled up in DAOC. I have 50CS+20, Str 350ish, the only way I could reach that sort of number, the target would have to be in a crap template and sitting :>

I think Infils>Shadowblades anyway. I get my arse handed to me enough times by rr4 and rr5 infils because of the stun off evade bollocks and also get PA'd lots by the Free SL Deathblow ability.

Infils are Easymode. Admit it :)

Oli - Illu

Purge 3 ftw :)

hehe

Nice movie kivvik im impressed by some of those people u kill :) nice skills nice swapping

during the movie tho i was wondering 2 things

why do people call imco awesome

and

why did lasttime stop hitting u to use a heal pot when u was on 2% ... u had 2 extra swings at him coz of that and u won :S i didnt get it at all lols

tbh kivvik i love ur setup ,just Pwn dmg all the time, 124 heat proc from weapons 120 lifebane and 100 PS haha :) love it!

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Just watched the vid kiwik :) didnt know u played so good, u have become a young master now :) and playing ranger for a while must have been good help.
Many close fights and the fact that u play without haste in some fights and also including the fights u loose shows ur class and playstyle.
Nice video :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Purge 3 ftw :)

hehe

Nice movie kivvik im impressed by some of those people u kill :) nice skills nice swapping

during the movie tho i was wondering 2 things

why do people call imco awesome

and

why did lasttime stop hitting u to use a heal pot when u was on 2% ... u had 2 extra swings at him coz of that and u won :S i didnt get it at all lols

tbh kivvik i love ur setup ,just Pwn dmg all the time, 124 heat proc from weapons 120 lifebane and 100 PS haha :) love it!

I wanted him to die from poisons, but apparently they stopped ticking :E and then for some reason i drank a pot, no idea why :(

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
downloaded, watched it, and thoroghly impressed, seems youv got the art of puretankfarming down to a bit of a tee

nice to see alternative play styles within a very standardized class, gratz2u

on a side note does +debuff effectiveness work on the ws/con debuff?

i got a nice rog the other day with about 60util and 14% debuff effectiveness, would it be worth fixing it into a temp?

kivik

Part of the furniture
on a side note does +debuff effectiveness work on the ws/con debuff?

i got a nice rog the other day with about 60util and 14% debuff effectiveness, would it be worth fixing it into a temp?

Should work but can always test it. Could be pretty nice getting that item into a template, but only do it if you are happy with the template :)

BTW I noticed I forgot to mention the songs in the movie so here they are:

Teddybears sthlm feat. Swing Fly - Hey Boy
Billy Joel - We Didn't Start The Fire
Kalle Baah - You Are My Angel
Asian Dub Foundation - Rebel Warrior
Red Hot Chili Peppers - So Much I

:)

illu

Part of the furniture
Is there an echo in here? :)

(Hopefully) Downloaded the vid overnight. Reading all the comments, I'm really looking forward to seeing it this evening! :>

Oli - Illu

illu

Part of the furniture
DL'ing
looking forward to it

fdm.JPG

The first download failed without download manager, but then I gave download manager a go, and it downloaded the 400+mb in literally 5 minutes o_O - suffice to say I am very impressed! :>

I really liked the vid. Lots of very close fights, and nothing is "the norm". Frostalf, high LA, not much swapping of weapons, no remedy - all interesting variations on what people normally do and you perform very well for RR5! :>
I could have quite happily watched another 5-10 mins! :p
I've very tempted to change my spec a little after watching this vid :>

Keep 'em coming :)

Oli - Illu

Sorin

Banned
Very nice vid m8...

Especially the first one ^^ you were jumping around alot, but i'm still suprised i almost died.. 1%hp lol.

But that was my old spec.. feel free to try again, and please do ;)

5 out of 6 stars :clap: The only bad thing was the "Bring on War!" in the end :/

uneducated

Fledgling Freddie
Very good movie, one of the most entertaining stealthervids ive seen actually. Keep it up:) If you want something on mid temair just ask, got all the pl toons needed:)

/stefan-faril

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
DL'ing
looking forward to it

fdm.JPG

Your playing US servers and i see you downloaded something from Nashqq. You on Palomides cluster by any chance ;p ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom