[Movie] Kiwik - Final Strike

kivik

Part of the furniture
I had huge plans for this, wanted to make another dual PoV movie but this time with a rr1 NS with /rp off, and my shadowblade. Wanted to capture footage for atleast 1 month to get those perfect fights. But things never go your way.

I ended up with just playing my SB and after I while I couldn't stand the situation on Dyvet anymore.

So here's the result, it's not what I hoped for but I'm pretty happy with it anyways :)

Size: 419MB
Length: 19:12

Clicky

Enjoy, probably the last you'll see from me in DAoC.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
saw it already :) nice movie! ( and yeah I'm getting proper pwned there)

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
I liked it, was pretty well played. Still cant see a reason why u don't use remedy vs other venom users.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Nice movie..

Game has been totally fucked over tho, if I see scouts actively try and melee you down and (almost) succeed, I know this game is totally fucked over.

These DW/CD/LA-changes regarding not penetrating defenses... roflmao.. GG Mythic, even a kid can see with such a change shield becomes totally imbalanced due to it having RA's which linearly increase your defenses. No such skill available for DW-mechanics..

Oh well, I guess scouts deserved their spot in the melee-spotlights aswell, after being ranged-kings for so long xD

But is there any point in playing a melee-ranger then? If I see how much poison is needed to kill a scout due to him blocking insanely much, I dont see how a ranger can beat a scout in melee. Not to mention in ranged combat the scout will also be king.. Giving scouts the 'buff-line' aswell is the icing on the cake

This game is even more imbalanced then WoW now :/

Everz

FH is my second home
Nice movie..

Game has been totally fucked over tho, if I see scouts actively try and melee you down and (almost) succeed, I know this game is totally fucked over.

These DW/CD/LA-changes regarding not penetrating defenses... roflmao.. GG Mythic, even a kid can see with such a change shield becomes totally imbalanced due to it having RA's which linearly increase your defenses. No such skill available for DW-mechanics..

Oh well, I guess scouts deserved their spot in the melee-spotlights aswell, after being ranged-kings for so long xD

But is there any point in playing a melee-ranger then? If I see how much poison is needed to kill a scout due to him blocking insanely much, I dont see how a ranger can beat a scout in melee. Not to mention in ranged combat the scout will also be king.. Giving scouts the 'buff-line' aswell is the icing on the cake

This game is even more imbalanced then WoW now :/

melee ranger?.. what are those again?... [sarcasm btw ;<]

shermi

Fledgling Freddie
No more melee rangers in game a r2-r3 scout can pwn you :/.

Great film =)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
the king of making it hard for himself strikes again! top vid, reminds me of playing scout. quite possibly the last good vid to come from dyvet!

if you really still enjoy assassins as they were 'used' to be played, sticking to the roaming paths and fragging the poorly equipped, occasionally bumping into the rocksolid soloer - try out temair. can help you with exp, arti credits and scrolls if needed. just send me a pm if it is only dyvet pissing you off and not the game itself :)

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Assassins not performing well? Well i get my arse handed to me from time to time by em.. just need to adapt and now whit shield blockrate capped it should be easier

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
My grapple and phase shift rawked!

What puppet said :p

Moveh's quite enjoyable!

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Totaly awsum vid, really shows the joy with this game and the reasons to play it. Didnt like the music but didnt really pay any attention to it bcs the uber footage.

Vid made so much impression on me so on friday i will dust of my infil and resub ( horrau payday :clap:). Gonna take it to rr7 and then respec to mercfil, took me an hour to make me an okish template so beware this weekend :p

not_vintervargen

Fledgling Freddie
i liked the movie and music, but there were a few things i dont get..

such as, why not use bludgeon vs the first armsman for example? also your 'moving' in fights such as the walking-backwards-even-if-enemy-aint-stuck only favours your opponent if he is a 2hander and should swing less then you do, he gains dps since you both swing when you get into meleerange periodically..

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
i liked the movie and music, but there were a few things i dont get..

such as, why not use bludgeon vs the first armsman for example? also your 'moving' in fights such as the walking-backwards-even-if-enemy-aint-stuck only favours your opponent if he is a 2hander and should swing less then you do, he gains dps since you both swing when you get into meleerange periodically..

he probably want the hits from the 2h user to be unstyled as they bee if u move like that, unstyled hits dosnt hit as hard and miss more often while he dosnt loose that much dmg self bcs dmg mostly comes from viper3 lifebane to tick away.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Don't have an answer for that really, I just do it :S

Glad most seem to like it, uploaded it to filefront if some still are having trouble with the current host (thanks aiteal for that one btw :))

Kiwik_-_Final_Strike.avi - FileFront.com

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Assassins not performing well? Well i get my arse handed to me from time to time by em.. just need to adapt and now whit shield blockrate capped it should be easier

Yes...they dont perform that well. And i am getting really dissapointed on PA/BS effectiveness. Huge variance for my liking and usually low hits too. Hope my goal is to endure this for just a little more only.

Shadowss

Banned
Yes...they dont perform that well. And i am getting really dissapointed on PA/BS effectiveness. Huge variance for my liking and usually low hits too. Hope my goal is to endure this for just a little more only.

LMAO coming from a fucking Shadowblade hehe :)

reotin was telling me he gets 1400 dmg usually from a PA base dmg :) and CD for 800

infils get like 1.1k MAX if they crit so dont give me that .. boost infil and NS's pa dmg please :)

ill comment on the film in 10 hours :) hahah love my internet speed its the rox

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
LMAO coming from a fucking Shadowblade hehe :)

reotin was telling me he gets 1400 dmg usually from a PA base dmg :) and CD for 800

infils get like 1.1k MAX if they crit so dont give me that .. boost infil and NS's pa dmg please :)

ill comment on the film in 10 hours :) hahah love my internet speed its the rox

that kinda depends on target and spec and what weapon you use , keep the drivel in the other threads please ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom