[Movie] Illusb Solo Shadowblade Movie 3

PhiCa

Fledgling Freddie
Cheat ! i only get 86.5kb/s ^^

I'll return laters with comment :)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
cba downloading from filefront ;p never gotten any speed above 40kb/s there ^^

Got a 6mbit connection so don't understand what's wrong.

rawr

Fledgling Freddie
Oli!

Fantastic movie, pure entertainment from the start as always!
I loved your choice of music, the choice of clips, and your perspective on everything.
I laughed to myself with your sense of humour aswell; as a fellow assassin I know what it is like.

I bow down and salute you! :worthy:
The best stealther movie and possibly the most enjoyable DAoC movie I have seen for a long while. Please keep them coming!

The only bad thing about this movie imo is that I am not in it! :D

Keep it up my favourite liddul SB! :D

-Impaired

Calo

Part of the furniture
Great movie illu.

I never really liked stealther movies, but this one is just really nice.
You're not afraid to die and thats what nice to see, you just make alot of fun.

Btw I had a small laugh when u missed that PA horrible on that reaver Waok. Always funny to see a stealther missing pa ;)

illu

Part of the furniture
Shike said:
hmm, bit surprised at your terrible /title, thought you soloed more than 1/4 of your kills. Had expected 3/4 or at least half at least :)

PA on casters though, is zzzz, show kills of highrankcasters in good groups when they aint engaged and its a tough match instead of an easy kill all of a sudden. Caster getting slammed with a PA in the face from a highrank assassin will just die, in 9.5/10 cases which is why I whine a tad about including it into a movie from a highrank assassin.

Overall good though, alil humour and some nice fights, nice one =)

I thought I was doing quite well on the solo title front :> Juggling gf/job etc. and "casual" DAOC playing, I'm getting there! :) I think there's only 2 or 3 people on the server that have the solo title, so I will be so chuffed when I get there eventually :>
And I can't remember PAing that many casters, but a lot of the time casters give literally harder fights than assassins because they have a lot of counters vs. assassins. And you can't go PAing casters in groups unless you're asking for trouble = they steamroll you :>
But I'm glad you liked the movie overall :>

Oli - Illu

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Nice vid, good fights and good mix, loved the clips at the end :) ML9ing a mezzed pet is classic, try a minstrel and it'll happen all the time :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
illu said:
I thought I was doing quite well on the solo title front :> Juggling gf/job etc. and "casual" DAOC playing, I'm getting there! :) I think there's only 2 or 3 people on the server that have the solo title, so I will be so chuffed when I get there eventually :>
And I can't remember PAing that many casters, but a lot of the time casters give literally harder fights than assassins because they have a lot of counters vs. assassins. And you can't go PAing casters in groups unless you're asking for trouble = they steamroll you :>
But I'm glad you liked the movie overall :>

Oli - Illu

You misunderstood me alil bit =)

I mean the number of solokills contra the total kills. Thats what surprised me ;)

And exactly that reason is why I rather see it in vids, rather than a defenseless bainshee who cant do crap if you land a PA, killing caster from a good group is a hard task, suited for the best assassins which is why I think you should include clips showing it :) The only good casterclip was vs that sorc when you mezzed pet, enjoyed it since Knatte is an asshat :p

illu

Part of the furniture
I'm seeding the movie now too. The torrent download was going at 500k+/s yum yum.

Oli - Illu

illu

Part of the furniture
Shike said:
You misunderstood me alil bit =)

I mean the number of solokills contra the total kills. Thats what surprised me ;)

And exactly that reason is why I rather see it in vids, rather than a defenseless bainshee who cant do crap if you land a PA, killing caster from a good group is a hard task, suited for the best assassins which is why I think you should include clips showing it :) The only good casterclip was vs that sorc when you mezzed pet, enjoyed it since Knatte is an asshat :p

:>

Ah but Bainshees need to die! :p And you'd be surprised how many failed attempts I had on trying to get footage for that part :>

Oli - Illu

Horner

Banned
fucking impressive! Thornea + denarius + Illusb zerging me :wanker:

Illusb 2nd movie still my favourite movie. Thats what I call payback :kissit:

Btw why did u put this 'funny' zerging clip in your 3rd movie , and the payback u got a few moments later in your 2nd movie ? :) Maybe u want ppl to think it was a mere coincidence u attacked me at same time as Thornea and Denarius ? :wanker:

Gamah

Banned
ITS HORNER!!

Hi there!1 Hows the traldors treating you megarogmate?

BTW Illusb..wheres a clip of me kicking your arse :<?!

kivik

Part of the furniture
Horner said:

Btw why did u put this 'funny' zerging clip in your 3rd movie , and the payback u got a few moments later in your 2nd movie ? :) Maybe u want ppl to think it was a mere coincidence u attacked me at same time as Thornea and Denarius ? :wanker:

you, go back camping occasus bridge tower with CT, Spikes, PN and DI bot instead, sucker.

illu

Part of the furniture
Horner said:

Hehe - It was a coincidence you noob :> It was funny that no one pulled out though, we all wanted a piece of you! :p And yup - you kicked arse in my 2nd vid, taking 4 down was it? Nerf!

Oli - Illu

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
illu said:
:>

Ah but Bainshees need to die! :p And you'd be surprised how many failed attempts I had on trying to get footage for that part :>

Oli - Illu

haha, I keep trying too :) Its hard but sometimes its goes as I want and i lub those moments :p

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
I liked it alot, wasn't in it :< but I guess I have to blame my self for not playing the stealther so much.
Great movie and a good player behind the screen, cya out there and hope we will have some nice fights.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Horner said:
fucking fuck you you fucking fuckers
I wil fuck you fucking right up with my fucking SoI and ML pet you fucking fuck n00bs
thats rights 2 buttons and a third button to turn on DI you fucking noooobs
fuckers!!!!
/emote
/emote
/emote
/emote

Btw
File should be available on http://www.excalmovies.com/Illusb3.zip now

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Ace movie, enjoyed it! Actually made me laugh irl :)

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Much <3 for Illusb and more m0vies! only fought u once or twice I think :) but then Im never on one toon for long ;)

/Dracus

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
brilliant vid m8, deffo a vid that will stay on my pc ;)
and tbh, its one of few vids i would still recommend to d/l even if its only up on filefront :worthy:

entertaining, pretty good music, good laughs in it, and ofc im glad i havent had the chance to come across u tbh .. u hit mighty hard :sex:
:drink:

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie
Horner said:

Horner ppl still dont care about your opinion,, haha pfft , u still know what ppl think about you =) <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom