[Movie] Illusb Solo Shadowblade Movie 3

illu

Part of the furniture
Illusb, Solo RR8-RR9 ML10 Shadowblade, RvR Movie on Euro Servers Excal/Pryd Cluster/Mid v.1.73/1.75/1.82 New Frontiers, fighting a variety of classes, 1on1, 1on2+. My third movie, hope you enjoy it :>

http://dodownload.filefront.com/510...fa18cef98bf840ec77e34e52d9465a739f5fbab7305a2

Yes it's on filefront, it took me about 20 mins to download it to check it, so unless someone is kind enough to host it somewhere else - download it overnight or something if it is slow for you :>

This movie was a mission to make! Made it completely in Moviemaker for it to come up with a saving error message. Moviemaker is notorious for being unreliable, I think I was lucky with the first 2 vids.

Learnt how to use Sony Vegas and eventually got the movie to the right size and sound and everything :>
Final process was:
Sorting 9 months of Fraps and Gamecam clips
Pre-compressed (Fraps) xvid clips -> moviemaker -> wmv files (As Sony Vegas didn't like them being pre-compressed).
Gamecam files -> wmv
All files into Sony Vegas.
Sony Vegas -> uncompressed render of video and audio = 74Gb (!)
74Gb -> VirtualDub -> xvid 2-pass (tutorial is somewhere on FH) with uncompressed sound -> 607mb file
607mb file -> Virtual Dub -> Lame mp3 cbr -> 350mb file.

Hope you enjoy it!

Oli - Illu

Buppi

Fledgling Freddie
Better then Paris Hiltons x-rated pronflick. So in other words amazing.
Thx illusb.

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
illu said:
Illusb, Solo RR8-RR9 ML10 Shadowblade, RvR Movie on Euro Servers Excal/Pryd Cluster/Mid v.1.73/1.75/1.82 New Frontiers, fighting a variety of classes, 1on1, 1on2+. My third movie, hope you enjoy it :>

http://dodownload.filefront.com/510...fa18cef98bf840ec77e34e52d9465a739f5fbab7305a2

Yes it's on filefront, it took me about 20 mins to download it to check it, so unless someone is kind enough to host it somewhere else - download it overnight or something if it is slow for you :>

This movie was a mission to make! Made it completely in Moviemaker for it to come up with a saving error message. Moviemaker is notorious for being unreliable, I think I was lucky with the first 2 vids.

Learnt how to use Sony Vegas and eventually got the movie to the right size and sound and everything :>
Final process was:
Sorting 9 months of Fraps and Gamecam clips
Pre-compressed (Fraps) xvid clips -> moviemaker -> wmv files (As Sony Vegas didn't like them being pre-compressed).
Gamecam files -> wmv
All files into Sony Vegas.
Sony Vegas -> uncompressed render of video and audio = 74Gb (!)
74Gb -> VirtualDub -> xvid 2-pass (tutorial is somewhere on FH) with uncompressed sound -> 607mb file
607mb file -> Virtual Dub -> Lame mp3 cbr -> 350mb file.

Hope you enjoy it!

Oli - Illu

well you just put me off ever trying to make a movie. Not seen the movie, I'm sure it's good. I'll dl the movie when back @ home. :)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
AAAAAAAAARGH!

24kb/s >_<

I usually download in 600kb/s but filefront just won't speed up :(

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Thx illu!

Very good movie, haven't seen like this for a loong time.

thx again :)

illu

Part of the furniture
It's strange how some people get slow speeds and some get pretty reasonable speeds from filefront :/

Looking at the people that Censi thanked for hosting his movie, can any of you guys host this temporarily for me, for people that are getting real slow speeds from filefront? :>
His thanks list is "Big thanks to Castro, VF, Aiteal, Eeben, and Zaffa for hosting this." Is Mani there too - or have we killed his site too in the last few weeks?

I hope it will be up on excalmovies.com soon and I'm currently uploading it to The Camelot Archive (FTP transfer just died because my connection dropped - and I'm not allowed to resume :( Resending with slightly different name)

Oli - Illu

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
WTF illu..dl from your link and got a WOW movie ?

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Nice movie
It was fun and good natured, kinda like your posts/personna here on FH
I can see why you don't like archers much now ;)

I'll repost an excalmovies.com link when its finished uploading there incase peeps are having trouble with filefront

illu

Part of the furniture
Aiteal said:
Nice movie

I'll repost an excalmovies.com link when its finished uploading there incase peeps are having trouble with filefront

Thanks a lot bud :> And thanks for all the nice comments everyone :p

Oli - Illu

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Aiteal said:
Nice movie

Couldnt have said it better myself :) Well done Illu :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Ofc its a great moveh, i rawked in it! I warned him before he engaged :/

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
hmm, bit surprised at your terrible /title, thought you soloed more than 1/4 of your kills. Had expected 3/4 or at least half at least :)

PA on casters though, is zzzz, show kills of highrankcasters in good groups when they aint engaged and its a tough match instead of an easy kill all of a sudden. Caster getting slammed with a PA in the face from a highrank assassin will just die, in 9.5/10 cases which is why I whine a tad about including it into a movie from a highrank assassin.

Overall good though, alil humour and some nice fights, nice one =)

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
87kb/sec :( :wanker:
hate filefront .. will give comment on vid in 1hr :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom