[Movie] Illusb Solo Shadowblade Movie 3

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Horner said:
fucking impressive! Thornea + denarius + Illusb zerging me :wanker:

Illusb 2nd movie still my favourite movie. Thats what I call payback :kissit:

Btw why did u put this 'funny' zerging clip in your 3rd movie , and the payback u got a few moments later in your 2nd movie ? :) Maybe u want ppl to think it was a mere coincidence u attacked me at same time as Thornea and Denarius ? :wanker:
boo fucking hoo

nice movie mate.

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice vid mate,
Some entertaining/origional fights in it as usual :>

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i enjoyed it. lots of funny things in there. kept me interested all the way through and went fast which is a good sign.

as always though ill put some constructive critism which is only my peronsonal opinion.

think its was missing the type of fights I wanted to see with like the other stealthers that are good on the server. was missing also fights with the visual melee toon gang that we all know and love. hadnt really heard of most of the people u gunned down there.

40 clips. 33 of them with resist buffs up was another negative. but thats a better stat than oli part II so fair play.

and our fight. I couldnt attack you cuz 4 mids were standing behind i was watching u for a long time standing there. saw the name tag and thought u wouldnt attack untill u really closed in on me, was no point blowing shit to fightback because of the add factor. was a bit one sided but Im guessing its payback footage which is fine.

all in all though really nice vid from a very good SB imo.

illu

Part of the furniture
censi said:
i enjoyed it. lots of funny things in there. kept me interested all the way through and went fast which is a good sign.

as always though ill put some constructive critism which is only my peronsonal opinion.

think its was missing the type of fights I wanted to see with like the other stealthers that are good on the server. was missing also fights with the visual melee toon gang that we all know and love. hadnt really heard of most of the people u gunned down there.

40 clips. 33 of them with resist buffs up was another negative. but thats a better stat than oli part II so fair play.

and our fight. I couldnt attack you cuz 4 mids were standing behind i was watching u for a long time standing there. saw the name tag and thought u wouldnt attack untill u really closed in on me, was no point blowing shit to fightback because of the add factor. was a bit one sided but Im guessing its payback footage which is fine.

all in all though really nice vid from a very good SB imo.

I kind of know what you mean. There were a few fights I left out with other "known" stealthers as they were all really one-sided. Either they killed me in 4-shots (Thesa :p) or I won with a lucky early frosty gaze or they just weren't "exciting". I've run into Faiotan(sp?) 2-3 times and each time he's destroyed me :/ I try to not put in fights where you know who is going to win :> I had a pretty nice fight with Impaired that almost made it in, a long fight with Xrystofer that I just won, a 1-shot PA kill on Ziz (I think he was naked looking at it a few times :>), I cried at some of the stuff I had to leave out as the first edit was 40 minutes long :>
I was going to fight Kagato, we both /bowed then a FG hibs mezzed us both and steamrolled us (thanks). I also had 3 (yes THREE!) fights of me killing Theodon, but tbh they were a bit boring (and they were quite old, and long fights) :(
I left out Hobbit beating me lots (nerf that damn NS :>) and left out a fight with Papasan that I would have won, had someone not healed him :/
Then at one stage I just had tons of killing archer footage, so to mix it up a bit, I just picked the best fights amongst a variety of classes :>
It's hard work! hehe, but with all the nice comments, it really makes it worth it.

Oli - Illu

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Nice movie

But woot morg rr3 and barba rr5 was like huhtehfuck this is old ^^

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
Think its up amongst 3 top films i ever seen in daoc since start, and its the mix of good qual fottage, decent music, really like mix fo wins/losses and the overal outlook on things u seem to have, funny and really good playing
In my humble opinion ofc and first time i think ive commented on a film :worthy:

illu

Part of the furniture
Salvion said:
Think its up amongst 3 top films i ever seen in daoc since start, and its the mix of good qual fottage, decent music, really like mix fo wins/losses and the overal outlook on things u seem to have, funny and really good playing
In my humble opinion ofc and first time i think ive commented on a film :worthy:

Again - thanks for all the nice comments :>

Solari - yup, some of the footage was about 9 months old which is a pretty long time in this game, but I don't often kill 3 people in a row, so it had to go in :> In fact Barba was RR5 at the beginning of the movie and RR8 by the end of it! :>

Filefront says about 140Gb, 400+ downloads of the new movie have been done in a little over 24hours, my torrent seeding is at 127% so far, thanks again to the sites that have it hosted,
http://www.excalmovies.com/Illusb3.zip
http://camelotarchive.com/torrents/15/Illusb_RR8-RR9_Shadowblade_Movie_3.avi.torrent
I couldn't have done it without you :>

And I've picked up a new site from rure that, should I ever make another vid, I could also post it there to ease the burden on other sites (http://s9.quicksharing.com/).

See you on the battlefield soon :>

Oli - Illu

PhiCa

Fledgling Freddie
I liked ur vid m8 :) Seems like u hit very hard etc! Glad im havent met ya alot out there ^^

Rakshasa

Fledgling Freddie
Amazing!
Never bored me, and that is very hard for a stealther vid. ;)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Superb move again Illu :)

Music was decent and the movie never got boring to watch and the comments were cool. You picked a nice variety of fights and I cant remember many that were obvious who would win which adds to the excitement :)

oh and BIG LOL @ Bainshee's MUST DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE - laughed out loud at the biggest bainshee ever :D

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
ye great music/footage :) just makes you wanna play a shadowblade :<

some of the footage pretty old tho? i seen some names with low RR's. that are pretty high now a days

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
Awesome movie mate, like the 2 previous ones :D

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
Nice movie and it turned out quite good quality in the end it seems. :)

One thing I want to comment on is that because you swing so fast you miss way too many back positionals after you stun->run through. Just from the fights in this movie I'd say on average you're missing out on a lot of damage compared to just doing anytimes or exiting combat mode when you run through to make sure you don't fail the first back positional.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Whoa, torrent ftw :eek:

302kb/s oO

With torrents I usually get about 50 - 100 ;p

Light

Loyal Freddie
really nice movie, one of the most entertaining ones i have seen and nice to finish with some funnies especially the boat emotes & fight (never seen that happen) and the catapults of doom too :)

illu

Part of the furniture
SethNaket said:
Nice movie and it turned out quite good quality in the end it seems. :)

One thing I want to comment on is that because you swing so fast you miss way too many back positionals after you stun->run through. Just from the fights in this movie I'd say on average you're missing out on a lot of damage compared to just doing anytimes or exiting combat mode when you run through to make sure you don't fail the first back positional.

Yup thanks for all the advice and tips from you and the other guys :>
I'll have to see if I can modify my play style a little to get more hits in, I have noticed I miss a lot of back positional styles, but when they do get pulled off - they are nasty :> I am more CS spec now (44CS 39LA) but I am considering going back to 44LA 39CS simply because I miss the back chain of SS+IB. But then again, the CS line has the ABS debuff.........gah. Maybe I'll just have to wait until I have enough points for 44LA 44CS :>

Oli - Illu

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I must say that I laughed my ass off when you were backstabbing the bainshee who were screaming ;p

Shut your mouth!

:p

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Kinag said:
Whoa, torrent ftw :eek:

302kb/s oO

With torrents I usually get about 50 - 100 ;p

The main seed has up to 800kB/s, so it should be fast! :p

falseth

Loyal Freddie
nice movie illu, loved the music and that when the large bainshee came :p

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Great movie illu:)) Love ur sence of humor. Great fights..nice diversity. Wish you can have that a bit more as a visual...but it seems limited to a lot of bowing and dueling nowadays^^. Btw lol..got a suprise when i saw my rr4 vw fistandatalus in it...totally pawned:p He isnt rr2 btw, just a lil corection hehe is it isnt a very old clip:)
Anyhow great stuff meistro:)

DJrat/Makketh

Fledgling Freddie
Woo :D..

Another great movie by you Illusb :p
Maybe the bainshee section was abit small.. But on the other hand. Bainshees are Overpowered in SO many ways. :p

Looking forward to the next vid :)
In the meantime i have to make a little vid myself..
Thanks for watching!
Used 769 days >_<
Surely the vid would be about 3 minutes long but :p

Cya around when i get my acc opened again illusb :D

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
hahaha i loved it, best movie imo since the DH movie, i was actually laughing out loud at the gigantic bainshee part, keep it up, and hope to meet you at some point when i finally get my ns geared up.

illu

Part of the furniture
:p

I suppose I'd better get in game and try and grind my way to RR10 to get enough footage perhaps for another movie. I have an interesting idea for RR11 movie-wise but it's going to take soooooooo long to get there :/

Oli - Illu

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Just watched your movie, really enjoyed it.

Good perspective to see for me (an ex-SB, and a newb Ranger) :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom