[Movie:]FOTM2

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
I’ve made a sequel to my first FOTM RvR movie.

This movie is created from leftover material from a few days late Feb ’06.

The movie was mainly made because I wanted to try experiment some more with Sony Vegas (bored while reading up on examns..) so the quality of fights will vary a lot ranging from semi-decent to pisspoor ;) As before there have been better fights I simply just didn’t manage to catch sadly but these clips was what I got left on my harddrive. Also been truckloads of fights where we got steamrolled but hey - those clips accidently slipped down the trashbin. :kissit:

Hear Hear though as there will be lots of entertainment to be had as there will be:

-Lots of mezz breakings.
-Poorly placed bodyguards.
-Bad targeting.
-Adds the plenty.
-The gimped dps output from a Thane.
-The occasional ae hammer of doom!

FOTM2: Frankly Only Thanes Matter – The sequel.

PoV: Thane. Duration: 26 min 40 sec. Filesize: 412mb – couldn’t manage to get it further down.

Programs used: Sony Vegas 6.0, Virtuel Dub, Fraps 2.25

/Disclaimers:

-No-one is perfect and I know I play far from it. Please be gentle :)
-This is not a “My group owns everything” (god knows hell will freeze over before we do that) but more a realistic insight of a Thane’s pov in rvr.

Once again thanks to Mani for hosting.

Note that the file isnt uploaded to Mani’s host yet but will be in a little while. He will give word once its there and ready. This Troll is going out so wanted to write here before

Oh and sorry to Gib(Caeli/Perly) rr3 Runemaster for not appearing in the cast list. It simply slipped my attention and I rly cba going through 2½hour of recompressing to fix just that. :fluffle:

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Haggus said:
first but no download yet :(

Note that the file isnt uploaded to Mani’s host yet but will be in a little while. He will give word once its there and ready. This Troll is going out so wanted to write here before

Even underlined it now - just for you :)

Cueblare

Fledgling Freddie
oh oh! i know how to be fotm!

Downloading! :worthy:

<insert random downloadspeedwajn here>

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Haggus said:

Nasty edit there! You must have typed downloading it before you did!

Going to download the movie when it is ready :)

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Kraben said:
Oh and sorry to Gib(Caeli/Perly) rr3 Runemaster for not appearing in the cast list. It simply slipped my attention and I rly cba going through 2½hour of recompressing to fix just that. :fluffle:
/gc autoremove Kraben ! :)

Oh, and DLing :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
oki update. I will have the file on my hdd in 23min then start upload it directly.

Although it´s 402mb so it will take a while to upload to my host.

I am also downloading 2 more vids atm that ppl want hosted.

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
godfuckannoyingcrapshit, fucking postfirstmoviewillfollowlatercrap

you make me cwy :(

illu

Part of the furniture
xxManiacxx said:
oki update. I will have the file on my hdd in 23min then start upload it directly.

Although it´s 402mb so it will take a while to upload to my host.

I am also downloading 2 more vids atm that ppl want hosted.

Hehe more bandwidth munching up incoming :> You must have an internet pipe the size of the Channel Tunnel going out of your house Mani :>

You like it Zzang? :>

Oli - Illu

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Lovely movie yet again Kraben with some chilled out music but you already know im a fan hehe :)

Shame I couldnt make it into the group much around that time but i remember that really long fight fight vs the high rr hib grp at the end of the movie near the docks - awesome beginning to an increidbly crap night for us iirc lol

:cheers:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
was nice to watch, but damn, that music made me wanna fall asleep. its very nice, dont get me wrong, but not sure it helps to keep attention with the actual video. :D

auroria

Banned
those clips must be ooold, i played bard in that water fight movie in my old template with gov :p with statued etd

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Loved the movie as much as the first one, or almost at least. Like the music as well, somehow it suits your playstyle when watching it imo, fits nicely like a 'slow' controlled target switching interrupt game, as well as switching between offensive interrupting, and defensive bg'ing it's good, and you play it well.

Makes you feel bad with 17-0 though :( sowwie

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Kraben said:

Even underlined it now - just for you :)

Roteca said:
The requested URL /daoc/Movies/FOTM2.avi was not found on this server. :(

Ok shall I spell it out for you ?

Haggus said:

I wanted to be first. So I put that and hence the bit that says "no download yet". Make sence now ?

illu

Part of the furniture
Nice mellow video, very watchable and the music was soothing :> Not sure on the repeat-watching-factor, but was entertaining to watch through the first time and had me interested all the way through :)
Another vid to play in the background just for the music :>

Oli - Illu

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice movie.
It's sad to see all the 'miss' 'miss' 'miss' tho :)
You play your thane very well.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Nicely played apart from the slow targeting. :p As I've said before I know. :worthy:

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
i liked the first one more but its always fun to see a thanevid :) shame its a bit old material and hardly any guild groups :(

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Nice movie :) Nice to see an offencive BG'er (though bit to offencive some times imo :p) Well played though. Actually very well considering rr5! :D

(PS. Get more qui! ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom