[Movie] Edlinas first movie

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
[NO]Subedai said:
ye that was me, had a stun that ended about 0.0001s before i pressed, then like saw i hadnt and fumbled to press diff key but was to late :p, mega qq from me on vent :p

i was hoping that error wasnt gonna be so prominant on the vid, but good u showed it as it was a really good battle, espeically for the quality of our pug :p

I remember Vf crying for me to debuff you after that stun..

Was quite funny.. :p

Luinmir

Fledgling Freddie
Nice nice , i am a Bard too as Main and have comeback to play again after 1 year of break.

As many have pointed out the black hole in Vid is a pain, Why didnt you just Cut/edit that out??

Edlina, do you have a good template i look at ? I am so bad in making templates.

Long fights you have too, as when i am out the fight are pretty fast, winning or losing.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Luinmir said:
As many have pointed out the black hole in Vid is a pain, Why didnt you just Cut/edit that out??

Because they seem to appear at random every time I start up vegas, I think.

V

vintervargen15

those black segments are weird, ive never experienced those either :e

about not using sos as bard (in general), imo, its really about choosing what you want to use at inc, either purge, moc-demez, kite-back-demez/end (and thus loose a few secs of interrupting/cc'ing), purge or phaseshift. OT but sos should _really_ overwrite speedwarps :<

ps. all leet bards must use rr5 whenever its up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom