Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Stallion said:
you mean, HE says he is!

he is the son of the devil....

He is not son of the devil he is the son of god, your the evil one:(

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
very good movie and interresting to see.. but the blackouts were abit annoying :(

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
excellent movie, nice editing and good fights. Although the blackouts were annoying and HAVING WOW SCENES IN THE MOVIE IS PURE BLASPHEMY.

also the intro kinda reminded of that US HO merc of doom :D

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Pfft Edlina promised I'd chandie in the vid :(

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Ye I know the black holes are %&¤%/&%&"#¤ but if there were anything I could do about them, guess if I would've had them in there or if I would've removed them.

raid said:
Pfft Edlina promised I'd chandie in the vid :(

Sorry to disappoint you. :< There was lots of clips called "fight versus raid group.avi" but I thought it would be fun with some variation!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Okay movie, quality of recording and music was not so good for the size though. No idea what the source was for the music encoding, either 128kbit/s is too low (especially at the first songs) or it was some already encoded source.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Okay movie, quality of recording and music was not so good for the size though. No idea what the source was for the music encoding, either 128kbit/s is too low (especially at the first songs) or it was some already encoded source.

Lame mp3 codec, and if you only find the first few songs bad its prolly because its badly ripped from the start.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Nice movie indeed :)

But

- A Bard pov is pretty hard to judge if its being played well imo. I dunno.. hard to tell due to all the insta amnesias being cast to see any real effect on fight. I guess I just need to pay more attention although im sure Ed did a superb job. :fluffle:

- Could have tuned down the movie some 5-10 mins.. Too much fluff for my liking with fillins to expand the duration of the movie. I mean like wtf are gay wow doing in there? :p

- Bit too excessive on the effects at times. From my pov I just lose focus and intrest in whats important - the fights.

- Black holes of doom! Arf they so annoying.. I know you cant do anything about them, Rure. I've used Sony a few times now but im yet to experience any of the holes and afaik your the only one? Maybe you need to look somewhere else than the program Sony for fixing the problem? Like gfx card driver etc etc. Just a thought.

God I sound like a whiny bitch.. Stellar work again and nicely played. :drink:

ceixava

Fledgling Freddie
horrible quality, really annoying black "artistic" pauses, and i lost it at the stripes in the final battle

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Kraben said:
- Black holes of doom! Arf they so annoying.. I know you cant do anything about them, Rure. I've used Sony a few times now but im yet to experience any of the holes and afaik your the only one? Maybe you need to look somewhere else than the program Sony for fixing the problem? Like gfx card driver etc etc. Just a thought.
Dunno, I get them too..It happens when u render already compressed material in vegas i think. Though I'm a noob when it comes to stuff like this.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
"if only we'd pushed" we all said in vent after :p

ah well was nice fight and ok movie in general but quality and "extras" and "blackbits..." annoying.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Eregion said:
Dunno, I get them too..It happens when u render already compressed material in vegas i think. Though I'm a noob when it comes to stuff like this.

Never experienced that myself so got no clue really why that occurs, and i render already compressed material all the time.

Nice movie rurem8 :]

rure

Fledgling Freddie
ceixava said:
horrible quality, really annoying black "artistic" pauses, and i lost it at the stripes in the final battle

Feel free to read before you post, there is nothing I can do about these artistic pauses. And ye, the quality is somewhat shit at times because gamecam is a bit qq quality.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Kraben said:

First of all, great input man. Appreciate it alot more than the "I didnt like it"-comments.

And ye, I've starting to wonder about that to actually. I am gonna try reinstall vegas when I cba to see if that helps. Might be wrong with one of my codecs or something.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
to lessen the annoyance you could cut out the black holes (+music :() in virtualdub and render in full processing mode (both audio + video). it'll still be gaps, but atleast not black gaps that last 5-15 secs

ofcourse its better to just fix the problem completely, whatever might be causing it :D + in the wow clip i am missing a loupy and a shalo!

ps. maji's gnome is hot. id do her. :eek:

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
ofcourse its better to just fix the problem completely, whatever might be causing it :D + in the wow clip i am missing a loupy and a shalo!

ps. maji's gnome is hot. id do her. :eek:

Yes I know, but they were doing filthy stuff. Playing daoc that is. Blasphemy :(

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Never experienced that myself so got no clue really why that occurs, and i render already compressed material all the time.

Nice movie rurem8 :]
Just know it happened to me sometime..Though i got my vegas from rure so it might be a conspiracy :(

Radga$t

Fledgling Freddie
reeeally a great vid.
-i enjoyed too much the editing rure. very good also the music (i have all except the 2nd on my HD :d ) = 8/10
-incs are well played, bard play well, and group works in 1 of the best way. the enemies are very good too and the incs are funny and makes as u are in the middle of the fight = 8/10

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Liked it. First fights was abit so-so but caught up after that.

Didnt mind the black holes too much, was disturbing at times tho, but anyway..

Great coordination etc, good pet control, some mistakes, but who dosent make mistakes.

Overall a good one.

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
dling dling dling!

i lubs the edlina. my biggest dk mate in the entiiiiiiiiiire world. :wub:

I am your biggest dk mate :( cry cry

oh anyway, looking forward to see this movie, MrMotivator rox :D

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Think the black holes is where Edlina his radar pops up. His PC is rather laggy at times and reports INC about 1-2 mins after the fight at times :p

j/k, nice movie Ed !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom