[Movie clip] How a level 34 kills a level 43

Shady-

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
you posted obviously lookign for some people to stand up and say, "omfg this guy pwns" and have done nothing but wajn at the people who didn't like the vid

i think its impressive how fast you drop him don't get me wrong, but it's sort of like watching the Sorc daoc vids were every single fight has them with MoC up and spamming lifetap
So true :clap:

Gaspless

Fledgling Freddie
Well, not that i want to be negative about anything but. That hunter did play very bad, it's just so much more a hunter can do with you. Still a nice kill and yes he dropped fast due to the level differance :)
Not that i want to take apart in any "bragging" but i was exping with my 22 rogue over at warsong (usa) for a week ago and got jumped by a 31 nightelf rogue. He got me cheap shot'ed (4 sec stun) to make a good fight short in words: he died. We are talking about 9 levels who mean a lot in wow, and it was a clean fight. Of course you will always encounter fights where all go perfect for you and bad for him, and he had a terrible bad fight there. And just like daoc, equippment is alpha and omega (more or less). Pity i don't have a vid for those who are intrested :/

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Hey Gaspless you sleeky git, gotten your infil into RvR yet? xD
Or you busy WoW'ing ;o

Gaspless

Fledgling Freddie
LordjOX said:
Hey Gaspless you sleeky git, gotten your infil into RvR yet? xD
Or you busy WoW'ing ;o

Old Gaspless is 100% complete, did rvr a little but got tired off fg hib with radar pbaoe'ing me and my foe to death 3 sec after you blow stealth xD. But then again i guess that's just uber wajn from my side..
Gasp account closed and retired atm :( but suddenly he was reborn as a undead rogue in the US :p
How's your gimped minstrel thing going on atm ? or ya playing WOW like the rest of us fotm guy's xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom