Mousing Mouse.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Guys,

Getting "fed up" with me current mouse - Logitech MX700 cordless.

any recommendations as to what mouse to move onto?

dont mind cordless/corded.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
I just love my Logitech G7.

Having said that they have just bought out the new whizzy wheel ones that look really cool. I just can't warrant another £50+ mouse a couple of months after the last one.

RB

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Be warned about the mx1000, it is pants for fps gaming. I love it bits, but it really does suck on that front.

I am considering getting one of the new laser gaming mice from logitech, but I am also going to buy the new m$ intellimouse explorer once it is out -purely for gaming.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
still "pondering" over a new mouse

would the Logitech MX518 be a good replacement ?

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Lazarus said:
still "pondering" over a new mouse

would the Logitech MX518 be a good replacement ?

or the G5 (max budget)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I now have the new intellimouse, it's lovely for games but the mx1000 is lovely to use in windows and for general stuff.

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
I have always found the MX series of mice a lot more comfortable than Razers. Also, since the MX518 looks like it's basically just an 'upgraded' version of the MX500, and given that I wouldn't currently swap my MX500 for anything I've ever tried, it seems like the logical choice to me.
Though I'm not totally sure how much the new features of the MX518 make a difference compared with the MX500.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
so,

kind of made my mind up between logitech MX518 and the G5.

things is - are they better than what I have (performance wise?)

would prefer to spend on the 518 (cos I have a gift token for where I'll buy it) but not much use buying for the sake of buying when its just as good as / worse than wot I have.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I have the MX518 and its great! Works well in games and everything....get that one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom