Help Mouseses

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
been using Razer Copperheads for a few years now
love them, lots of buttons, etc
but they seem to die really quickly , suffer the phantom double click syndrome a lot. so.

anyone suggest a good, 7-or-more-button mouse, that isnt a billion pounds?

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
I bought a Microsoft Sidewinder X8 a while ago and I've found it pretty good. Goes for about £33 on amazon.

Depends on your budget I guess! Are you after a wireless mouse?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I've got a mouse, it's excellent and I might sell it, but I haven't got any pictures of it and can't remember the make or model other than _____ ______ mouse but I was wondering what you'd pay for it.

Oh... and it's not actually in my possession per se.... £20?

:D

:p

:kissit:

- English -

Resident Freddy
ive got the razer deathadder mouse, i love it and its been going 3-4 years no problems i think ;D

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Logitech G9 is pretty good. Has three different switchable configs too so way more than 7 buttons if you get to grips with the programmable bit.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
used use the orignal boomslang 2k till it start scraping my equally olden ratzpad, used the logi wired mouse mx518 for bit and it didnt last long altho it was very comfy and nice to use. using the razer lychies atm and loving it.

wished theyd do one int he old boomslang 2k shape, the naga has nice spec but looks like it will be way too much uncomfortable to use

Syri

FH is my second home
I've been using one of the first model Logitech G5, had this one for years now and it just won't die. Kinda wish it would at times though, so I'd have an excuse to get a G500 to replace it, as that has more buttons.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Got a Razor copperhead which has been going for a couple of years, though the left click button doesn't feel quite right, before that I had a Razor diamondback which lasted for years, I gave it to a mate when I got my copperhead and its still going strong.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I have a Logitech Performance MX and I love it, read a lot of reviews of it beforehand though and you either love the "ergonomics" or they just plain don't fit your hand. According to SetPoint it has 9 buttons.

I think you'll struggle to find a mouse for a billion pounds tbh, so perhaps a more realistic budget is called for? :p

Athan

Resident Freddy
I'll sling in another vote for the MX518, very happy with mine which I've had 4 years or so now.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I have a Logitech M9x and it is completely awesome imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom