Mouse-mat purchasing-help needed!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Looking to get my hands on a solid mouse-mat that's opted for precision rather than Counter-strike or such. Preferably not a small sized one.

Suggestions are appreciated.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I have a steelseries thing, its great.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
The Steelseries 4HD? Is it big enough? (heh)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I had a rigid razer one that did me for at least 10 years. now I have a thin flexible mat that my gfx card vendor gifted me.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I use a flexible razor mm and it is awesome

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Steelseries QCK+

It's fairly large without being stupid.

Also you seem confused - counterstrike players want precision... so you do want something cs players want.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I've just bought a Steel Series QCK mouse mat. It's a soft pad instead of hard pad.
My hard pad is on it's way out so I will try the soft pad and see which I prefer.

As for mice the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse with 11 Programmable Buttons is supposed to be AWESOME! It has a 3366 sensor which are supposed to be brilliant.

I'm using a Xim 4 and my old mouse DPI was too low :(

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I've just bought a Steel Series QCK mouse mat.

As for mice the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse with 11 Programmable Buttons is supposed to be AWESOME! It has a 3366 sensor which are supposed to be brilliant.

I've used both. The mouse mat is great so I can definitely recommend a QCK/QCK+, I use them at home and work now.

However I really hated that mouse. It looks good on paper but it was really uncomfortable in my hand and all the stylish edges kept getting in the way of my fingers or palm. I really haven't been a fan of any Logitech mice since the G9x but I've heard good things about the G900 however the price for that is insane.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I like the G500 shape, but I had a G9x and hated the shape so much.

The MX500 was the best shape imo, shame they don't have anything quite so close to it atm.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
The SteelSeries 4(Hd?) or some such works wonders, though, only after i had the small crevice of the optic lens cleaned with a tops and some soap. Now it works on any surface! So, guys and gals, if your mouse is twitching..have it cleaned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom