Aussie-

It's not my fault you keep chain owning yourself
maybe you should do like soruzi, stop posting here. that'll help

T

tildson

Originally posted by Aussie-
It's not my fault you keep chain owning yourself
maybe you should do like soruzi, stop posting here. that'll help

sigh, and you kids never will accept when you are wrong - so maybe you should stop posting?

You got my point, you know i meant 2.5spec pts. But still, the one thing you comment is my mistyping, and of course in a childish, flaming manner. You always do this, cant u realise how real sad and pathetic you are?

And yes ill prolly stop posting here for a while, you are driving me crazy. I hope you arent like this in RL, wouldnt be healthy.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by tildson

And yes ill prolly stop posting here for a while, you are driving me crazy. I hope you arent like this in RL, wouldnt be healthy.

uhhhhhh............

S

skile

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
Savages: Drop det from savages, lose the 360 degree evade, on the way to being fixed.

Infils: Put DF on second or even third part of chain and drop it to 5 or 6 second stun.

Chanters: Sort out the resists, debuffing your own damage has to be wrong.

And all pets should not be able to see a stealther after he/she has re-stealthed

I have said it before and I will say it now. Sure, touch infils, BUT DON'T TOUCH DF. Changing DF will also change things for melee-scouts and thrust-mercs(fotm fyi). And those do not need nerfing.

L

Lomald Umilinn

1 a) Savages
b) Healers
c) Chanters

Can't decide which one :/ i put them all on first place as imo they are all just as overpowered.

H

hotrat

Originally posted by Lomald Umilinn
1 a) Savages
b) Healers
c) Chanters

Can't decide which one :/ i put them all on first place as imo they are all just as overpowered.
Now that healers asd is fixed they are pretty balanced imo, being able to have 3 in a group makes them more powerful though.
Healer has baseline mezz and stun and demezz, good healing and a poor buffing line, but cus of buffbots that doesn't matter.
Druid has baseline root and a pet, good healing and a good buffing line.
Lets not also forget that with buffbots one of the druids can spec for insta root and one of the mend healers can spec for the single insta mezz and stun.

Both very nice classes imo, cleric lacks that extra (baseline mezz, baseline root, demezz, pet etc) and instead gets the baseline stun and a baseline dd. Even if they spec in the non buffing/healing line (smite) they gain very little compared to healers/druids.

Healers and druids don't need nerfing though (except druid pet!) its clerics that need a boost imo.

The same can almost be said when you compare the realms 3 cc classes, alb once again gets a class that does damage instead of group friendly abilities as their secondary ability.

W

wyleia

Originally posted by hotrat
Even if they spec in the non buffing/healing line (smite) they gain very little compared to healers/druids.
[/B]

Clerics get quite bit in their smite line if they sacrifice their enhance.. PB mezz (that would actually stick unlike the lower level), pb insta dd, ae dd, and targetted dd. But, like nature druids they would have to give up all buffing to be able to utilize the smite line and heal.

As for realms primary cc, sorc is by far the best imo.. two forms of 60sec aecc (at least at the 40/36 spec), dmg dealing capabilities and uber interrupt with root spam/amnesia spam (as they dont need to worry about doing anything else but cc during the fight, no healing, and not much nuking if hteir grp is good :)

I miss my sorc... great for grouping and great solo :/ My bard jsut doesnt compare...

H

hotrat

Originally posted by wyleia
Clerics get quite bit in their smite line if they sacrifice their enhance.. PB mezz (that would actually stick unlike the lower level), pb insta dd, ae dd, and targetted dd. But, like nature druids they would have to give up all buffing to be able to utilize the smite line and heal.

As for realms primary cc, sorc is by far the best imo.. two forms of 60sec aecc (at least at the 40/36 spec), dmg dealing capabilities and uber interrupt with root spam/amnesia spam (as they dont need to worry about doing anything else but cc during the fight, no healing, and not much nuking if hteir grp is good :)

I miss my sorc... great for grouping and great solo :/ My bard jsut doesnt compare...
Yes clerics get dd's, but they drain power and a cleric can hardly spare power to start dd'ing when they need it to heal.
The only useful spell is the longer pbae mezz, nothing compared to what druids/healers get.

Sorc imo is the worst cc class of the 3, again being able to dd takes a lot of power for very little return in damage (150-200 per cast). Pac healer gains 2 insta heals, the first spread heal, PR. Bard gets end regen, AM, IP. Sorc just needs a little more, like ae disease in matter line or some more surviveablity.

D

dr_frau

hmmm

well i would say there is 4 op chars in this game atleast.
Infils and savages ofcourse
then air thurgists and minestrels.

W

wyleia

Originally posted by hotrat

Sorc imo is the worst cc class of the 3, again being able to dd takes a lot of power for very little return in damage (150-200 per cast). Pac healer gains 2 insta heals, the first spread heal, PR. Bard gets end regen, AM, IP. Sorc just needs a little more, like ae disease in matter line or some more surviveablity.
Y

Hmm. my lifetap did err way more than that.. You are mind sorc? its a good noticeable different at the 40 body spec abotu how hard your nukes hit.. was around 250-300 on my lifetap. Try playing a bard. Ive never played mid so I cannot comment on healers. But sorc > bard imo. Just having the power to keep groups at bay because both of the aecc are in your hands. You KNOW that the root will work if you can get it to stick. And with alb fights, the thing is to keep people cc-ed so your group can kill. Unlike hib fights were you try to win it in the first 15 seconds.

str/con debuff (I do not see a lot of this in hib/excal.. it was ALWAYS what i casted after mezz.. right before mezz when it used to break mezz before the patch that made it not break mezz).. mana regen buff (because we know that minstrels dont play manasong in battle very often), the 2 forms of aecc, the self mezz reduce.. even with the second highest one i was usually free in about 4-5 seconds from an enemy mezz at most with aom3 and capped SC.

The only class i couldnt solo in the game was a bd, and champs did give me problems with their shouts. But other than that, soloing was great.. And for groups.. get a good cleric, position yourself correctly, and survivability increases. The class is very very nice the way it is.. and could be considered overpowered. Yes nuking takes a lot, but that is why you get tons of power pots, mcl2+rp.. my chanter is in the same boat, and i go thru craploads of pots everyday, use mcl2 every 5min and rp every 30min almost.

H

hotrat

Originally posted by wyleia
Y

Hmm. my lifetap did err way more than that.. You are mind sorc? its a good noticeable different at the 40 body spec abotu how hard your nukes hit.. was around 250-300 on my lifetap. Try playing a bard. Ive never played mid so I cannot comment on healers. But sorc > bard imo. Just having the power to keep groups at bay because both of the aecc are in your hands. You KNOW that the root will work if you can get it to stick. And with alb fights, the thing is to keep people cc-ed so your group can kill. Unlike hib fights were you try to win it in the first 15 seconds.

str/con debuff (I do not see a lot of this in hib/excal.. it was ALWAYS what i casted after mezz.. right before mezz when it used to break mezz before the patch that made it not break mezz).. mana regen buff (because we know that minstrels dont play manasong in battle very often), the 2 forms of aecc, the self mezz reduce.. even with the second highest one i was usually free in about 4-5 seconds from an enemy mezz at most with aom3 and capped SC.

The only class i couldnt solo in the game was a bd, and champs did give me problems with their shouts. But other than that, soloing was great.. And for groups.. get a good cleric, position yourself correctly, and survivability increases. The class is very very nice the way it is.. and could be considered overpowered. Yes nuking takes a lot, but that is why you get tons of power pots, mcl2+rp.. my chanter is in the same boat, and i go thru craploads of pots everyday, use mcl2 every 5min and rp every 30min almost.
Yes I'm a mind sorc and I would do 250-300 damage if people didn't have 50% body resist, I often get 150(-150) damage.

Having root as a secondary cc is nice, but do not forget that druids an essential component of every hib group have a baseline root, and can spec for an ae root. Also many hib pbae groups do not even rely on cc to win the fight, they rely on keeping the enemies support from casting a different way, by putting a pet on them.

Self mezz reduction is useful, but its rare I find myself mezzed for a long time anyway, usually someone breaks it for me :(

Soloing is not something that interests me with a non-stealth class, far too much of being ganked by full groups.

I can't see how you think nuking for 150 damage is more powerful than being able to spread heal for 500 per person, or to give someone a 50% rez (a 100% rez every 30 min). A bard at first seems a little underpowered but then like I said in a pbae group mezz is not so important, being able to interupt with a instant dd and 2 instant amnesia's, and provide end regen and speed and power song in resting time is enough utility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom