Most fun non CH pets

Moon

Fledgling Freddie
As a sniper I think some times when things go wrong a pet to leave behind and take the agro while i do a runner mighty be handy, thing is all the non ch pets I've seen so far are so boring, I mean who the hell wants a pet beetle :/

I would have liked a tamed woolamander but unfrotunately their not tamable so thats not an option :(

So any suggestions on cool, fun non ch pets ?

pig

Fledgling Freddie
It used to be so much easyer, a cowardly gurreck would be "THE" non CH pet for the masses... but with the recent ch nerf thats out the window.

I really dont know anymore, the /tell's i receive about CH levels or the best non ch pet have almost dired up... dont even get random offers for my mounts anymore

maybe, just get a carrion mount and use it as a last resort so you can leg it to your speeder... or go find a decent BE that can make a lvl 10 gurrcat with insane stats and light armour :)

in fact.. BE is the way to go... they have all sorts of odd ginetic beastys that i have never seen (for more than a few seconds before my rancor eats them)

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
A Veermock makes an excellent non-CH pet and has good HAM.

I wouldn't know what to use else since I haven't found any other decent ones so far (blame the CH-nerf).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom