This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most fun non CH pets

Discussion in 'Role Playing Games' started by Moon, Jan 6, 2004.

1. Moon

Moon Fledgling Freddie

As a sniper I think some times when things go wrong a pet to leave behind and take the agro while i do a runner mighty be handy, thing is all the non ch pets I've seen so far are so boring, I mean who the hell wants a pet beetle :/

I would have liked a tamed woolamander but unfrotunately their not tamable so thats not an option :(

So any suggestions on cool, fun non ch pets ?

2. pig

pig Fledgling Freddie

It used to be so much easyer, a cowardly gurreck would be "THE" non CH pet for the masses... but with the recent ch nerf thats out the window.

I really dont know anymore, the /tell's i receive about CH levels or the best non ch pet have almost dired up... dont even get random offers for my mounts anymore

maybe, just get a carrion mount and use it as a last resort so you can leg it to your speeder... or go find a decent BE that can make a lvl 10 gurrcat with insane stats and light armour :)

in fact.. BE is the way to go... they have all sorts of odd ginetic beastys that i have never seen (for more than a few seconds before my rancor eats them)

3. Lam

Lam Fledgling Freddie

A Veermock makes an excellent non-CH pet and has good HAM.

I wouldn't know what to use else since I haven't found any other decent ones so far (blame the CH-nerf).