Most feared of all......

T

Treniel-

what do i fear? ever having to face Quicksilver on the battlefield :)

theres only been 2 or 3 people i have ever truly feared in RvR. The first Kithara..omg she hurt, Nijilidia (sp?) one of the best hib classes about actually used skill rather than most pathetic hibs. And a tank that i fought along time ago but i can't remember his name at all..was a LW hero.

O

old.Nol

niljindil - who deleted but has rolled a druid :D
cuthervaen?

P

Pin

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
Sst and Pin, they're always together so when im solo it's kinda sucky to get jumped :p

Pin has too much patience though, he sits around waiting for us to unstealth again ;)

If patience is a virtue, then I must be one of the most virtuous people around... <quickly hides the massage parlour brochure>...

Have to be patient to be an assassin, have to be patient to be a crafter.

And errr. I don't fear anyone solo atm. Damn, I love 20% melee bonus :D

L

lofff

Originally posted by old.Nol
niljindil - who deleted but has rolled a druid :D
cuthervaen?

cuth is a champ *cough*

And dunno whos that lw hero, but long ago before i quitted for 3 months (1.45patch yet) i remember treniel asking me to duel on irc, we meeting in odins and pwning him 6 of 6 duels ;p

Also remember a smithe cleric pwning me big time... smithers were _REALLY_ overpowered on 1.45 ;p

Btw, i phear piethives ;&

O

old.Nol

doh, I sorta overlooked the "hero" part in that statement...

F

Falcone

I used to worry about alpha ,also respected him ... but after tonight when he couldn,t beat me so had to wait till i got aggro from a mob so i had him and a mob on me ... i dont worry now .. just pity alphas tactics .. sad way to get RP , and not 1 i had expected.

S

Spix

Originally posted by Falcone
I used to worry about alpha ,also respected him ... but after tonight when he couldn,t beat me so had to wait till i got aggro from a mob so i had him and a mob on me ... i dont worry now .. just pity alphas tactics .. sad way to get RP , and not 1 i had expected.

Ehum he is a minstrel, minstrels got a charm spell that is a shout and can charm up to orange animals, insects and humanoids, are you sure he didnt charm a pet while fighting you?
If he did , whats wrong with that?

Hunter Spix

K

kirennia

falcone, he beat you doesn't make him lame ...fullstop

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by stormriderx
Don't fear anyone particular person but I do try to avoid friars if possible.

Originally posted by old.Nol
Any friar, I know that with his end regen and tirless RA, there is no getting away from them.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I fear Wuren.. his BO is deadly..

...oh yeah, and that big pointy stick of his too kinda I guess..

K

katt!

Originally posted by old.Outlaw
Eleas and Wuren, they would both sacrifice their lives to see me staring at the ground.... wankers

not only them

outlaw.jpg

A

azshara

I fear all those albs that just seems to charge me first... Me not like it at all. Nuke nuke nuke bam ouch pinch hit = Me killed.

K

K0nah

i fear "XXXXX goes into a berzerker frenzy!"

nothing else.

Y

yog-hurt

Originally posted by Hatt

That's a lie yog.. i know korv can solo you and just lose half hp even tho you use IP :( and its not even.. Korv > You :(

And i fear Outlaw the most... i mean getting killed by him.. uhuh how embarasing.. one time in enough :p

hatt rofl, i killed Korv many a times as he has killed me, and whenever we dot fight its close, unless of course she is buffed and im not.

O

osrim

Yeah

Originally posted by K0nah
i fear "XXXXX goes into a berzerker frenzy!"

nothing else.

Lets duel Konah :)

Yes, thats challenge. No merc have won yet.

F

Flimgoblin

Get him to relog first...

noone can hit that hard/take that little damage/evade that much unbuffed ;p :)

(I was hitting you for 10 damage less per hit than I was greezy... and that's ignoring resists - might just be random)

More out of disbelief at the damage/dodging than in a 'waah you got buffs' kinda thing :) just to see with me own eyes etc. :p

O

osrim

Fairness is the name of the game

Originally posted by Fingoniel
Get him to relog first...

noone can hit that hard/take that little damage/evade that much unbuffed ;p :)

(I was hitting you for 10 damage less per hit than I was greezy... and that's ignoring resists - might just be random)

More out of disbelief at the damage/dodging than in a 'waah you got buffs' kinda thing :) just to see with me own eyes etc. :p

Fingoniel, you serious with this? being buffed at duels would be lame dont you think?

I was not buffed. I will duel u as many times as u wish and relog every time before it. To prove it mate, cya today at game...

I was quite shocked how easily got you those couple times. I thought much more to come... :/

I got 24% slash resists btw...cause those darn SB's and you are vulnerable to thrust dont forget.

F

Flimgoblin

fair enough might have been slash resists :)

I wasn't saying you were buffed ... just blinking in disbelief at how much easier you chewed me up than Greezy :)

I guess you have some nice RAs too...

third fight was a bit closer - think I got you below half hp ;)
(that's dirt for ye)

Wonder if it'd be good to relog right after a ridiculous slaughter duel as a
"look - see, definitely no buffs..."
and
"I pwned you _so_ bad you thought I must have buffs... and I didn't... muhauhauha"

probably not worth it on a 'teenager' though ;)

P

Pin

Just invite into a group. much quicker to check for buffs.

A

Aloca

I would realy want to meet alpha have only meet him a few times as a lvl 42-46 char. those times i did resist everything he used.
(i wasnt buffed and have crapy res) donno think minsers magic is bugged on me. i often resist their mess song also.

btw those 2 encounters me vs alpha ended in me running away and stealthing.

O

osrim

Fingoniel

Originally posted by Fingoniel
fair enough might have been slash resists :)

I wasn't saying you were buffed ... just blinking in disbelief at how much easier you chewed me up than Greezy :)

I guess you have some nice RAs too...

third fight was a bit closer - think I got you below half hp ;)
(that's dirt for ye)

Wonder if it'd be good to relog right after a ridiculous slaughter duel as a
"look - see, definitely no buffs..."
and
"I pwned you _so_ bad you thought I must have buffs... and I didn't... muhauhauha"

probably not worth it on a 'teenager' though ;)

Hmm, I screwed. My answer went to new thread. :/

Guess, Greezy and I have little diffrent gear we use. I prefer slow weapon mainhand and fast offhander. Style bonus comes from weaponspeed purely...

You are right about ensuring no buffs thing. Pin's grp calling idea is good way to show no "cheats" used.

Cya at duels...give group duels! :)

H

hidon_steve

Originally posted by cathrine
Everyone with a buffbot, since I don't have one myself. :)

i second that!

but tbh i got as much chance of killin anybody 1v1 as they do with killing me, so their is no "name" that i fear... just groups bigger then me :(

F

Falcone

Ehum he is a minstrel, minstrels got a charm spell that is a shout and can charm up to orange animals, insects and humanoids, are you sure he didnt charm a pet while fighting you?
If he did , whats wrong with that?

Oi im haveing a whinge here :p

Very true i hadn,t thought of that , but it didnt look like it from where i was , he would have got me np with hit and run , cant fault him with that tatic , but i still think causeing or trying to cause an XP death is spitefull , u are not after RP but want to annoy the player.

I respec any player that kills me , i dont respec someone that trys for or uses aggro to kill me .. but hey thats just my opinion.

Btw if u did use mob with charm ignore my senile ramblings alpha lol

F

Flimgoblin

Re: Fingoniel

Originally posted by osrim

Cya at duels...give group duels! :)

Ooh yeah :) I want my RAs to do something!

(Prevent Flight is not particularly great for duels...)

I

inuyasha

Hehe

One on One....

I fear a good played air theurg, any buffbot stealther with pa aaand....alpha :p

And i fear groups in general, since i go solo :DD

B

bracken_woodman

Only one I fear is Mezzi Mezzzalot, our guild sorc - she's got a tongue like a whip if I don't keep her well looked after :(

Users who are viewing this thread