Most feared of all......

F

Faeldawn

Just curious to know who fears who the most, everyone always bangs on about how they pwn all, but everyone gotta get at least a lil tense when they see certain players names popping up on the wrong side of deth msges...........cmon, be honest ;)

Personally I wouldnt say im afraid of any players really, but i must say i often fall foul of Alpha, and everytime i see his name i think twice about what im doing.......

N

Negura`

Jox....because when ever you see a Death Msg by him there are at least 7 other SB's next to him for protection.

J

Juanita

I fear the chanter that runs into the group of 20 recently mezzed middies. MY LIFE'S WORK! RUINED!

Ah well.

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Juanita
I fear the chanter that runs into the group of 20 recently mezzed middies. MY LIFE'S WORK! RUINED!

Ah well.

hehe ;)

Y

yog-hurt

Originally posted by Negura`
Jox....because when ever you see a Death Msg by him there are at least 7 other SB's next to him for protection.

haha so fucking true! rofl! lmfao!

anyway.

but seriously the only 2 people i have trouble with solo are Korv, always nice fights, pretty even between us both!

and also Talivar.. although now he gimped with blunt etc :(

S

StormriderX

Don't fear anyone particular person but I do try to avoid friars if possible.

C

cathrine

Everyone with a buffbot, since I don't have one myself. :)

J

Jiggs

the only person i hate 1v1 is eeny, i'm not entirely sure that i have even landed more than one hit on him why he evaded so much more than all the other SB i dont know :(

uber dodger soon to be nerfed!! :clap:

K

Kallio

To be honest I don´t fear anyone as long as it´s 1v1.

If I prefer in between a duel which I will probably loose and a 30mids vs fg albs... I´d say I´d choose the duel.

Once I challenged ninjastyle, luckily I used my Pbaoe and he didn´t get to PA me. Ofc I lost but It was a nice fight :)

btw... Thane´s are gimped, but listen to this.

I dueled a Pala (Named Heinrich or smt same RR as me). I didn´t have Str buff nor the damage add on. ´Didn´t get any spells on him...
He used IP and when I died he had like 5% left and I missed my last 6 hits... Maybe they should get some love from Mythic...

O

old.Outlaw

Eleas and Wuren, they would both sacrifice their lives to see me staring at the ground.... wankers

C

cindiki

Miss and Fame when i am out of instas :) i am trying to go and melee them myself (killed Fame i believe)..

Wuren and Quicksilver - they go directly for me from the beginning of fight and they wont stop until i am dead :>

Cindi,
The Nolby Pride healer

J

jox

Originally posted by Negura`

The only ones I team with on regular basis is Ztyx(my lanmate) and Gedan(my dear guildfriend). But yes; as a shadowblade in Hand of Loki(a sb-guild) you end up in stealthsqads from time to time, and I cant complain, it gives good rps and great fun.

Regards Jox

R

Runolaz

Hate Remi...gonna shaft him REALLY hard some day...

C

Carlos Bananos

Sst and Pin, they're always together so when im solo it's kinda sucky to get jumped :p

Pin has too much patience though, he sits around waiting for us to unstealth again ;)

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by Kallio
I dueled a Pala (Named Heinrich or smt same RR as me). I didn´t have Str buff nor the damage add on. ´Didn´t get any spells on him...
He used IP and when I died he had like 5% left and I missed my last 6 hits... Maybe they should get some love from Mythic...

You mean me?

Hmm don't remember it too clearly, what's your trolls name? And when was it?

The reason you miss a lot near the end of the fight is because when I run out of end I start twisting my chants - my AF goes WAAAAAAY over the cap then. My parry rates and opponent misses go into overdrive.

And we DO get love from mythic. Combined resist chants and a spunky group endurance regen chant this patch ;)

K

Khalen

Fear is for the weak, a tank should never be weak. And therefore I fear no one.

K

Kagato.

One on One, I don't fear anyone, only times I get nervous is when I see dm's in my area from SB's I know have a habit of grouping together (not mentioning names but you all know em), because most of the time they wont attack me unless buffed to hell or with a couple of friends, and even when they still get there arses kicked there just going to run away, which simply isn't a fun fight.

E

Exiled

trolls on low health, when they fall over im in fear of getting squished by them :( :scared:

F

Flimgoblin

I fear that Fingoniel... moment I see him in my group I know we're doomed ;)

H

Hatt

Originally posted by yog-hurt

but seriously the only 2 people i have trouble with solo are Korv, always nice fights, pretty even between us both!

That's a lie yog.. i know korv can solo you and just lose half hp even tho you use IP :( and its not even.. Korv > You :(

And i fear Outlaw the most... i mean getting killed by him.. uhuh how embarasing.. one time in enough :p

O

old.Nol

Any friar, I know that with his end regen and tirless RA, there is no getting away from them.

J

Jiggs

any friar with tireless is an idiot since it doesnt stack with our regen

you mean longwind

O

old.Nol

yes, sorry, I mean longwind and it is aptly named too :D

C

censi

Any buffbotted Inf/SB...

Loose your buffs and this luri ranger will destroy you....

A

AbPoon

I phear Mohaddyn Wiggen- Mercenary Master and Adventurer Squad Leader of ASq

o_O

Users who are viewing this thread