Most embarresing moment of Darkage.

E

Ekydus

There there...
<Pats Sissyfoo on back and sets off a flashbulb memory.>

T

Treniel-

when i pulled half of barrows on my grp lagged threw the entire places and like 30 odd mobs came...that was quite bad :eek:

J

Juanita

Chasing a lone hunter over a hill...

And then running into an Alb relic raid.

Oops.

J

JoxerTheMighty

Oh I got two things on my "embarassing" list. Dont know which one was more humiliating....

We were on our trip to Emain (just reached Crim) when someone over /as said that Albs (or Mids..dont remember anymore) were knocking on our doors at Dagda. Oc we decided to head there....well, unfortunately I was the one who lead them. So I gave them a looooong tour around the frontier and in the end....landed at Crim again :)

Then again I was hunting with some friends inside the Cursed Forrest. Once again we got smashed by Blight. I asked a friend, why Mythic hasnt enabled a sort of timer, which shows you how much time is left before you release. He said: "They have..just type /rel"..................and I did :)

L

lofff

Originally posted by JoxerTheMighty

Then again I was hunting with some friends inside the Cursed Forrest. Once again we got smashed by Blight. I asked a friend, why Mythic hasnt enabled a sort of timer, which shows you how much time is left before you release. He said: "They have..just type /rel"..................and I did :)

lol thats a good one;P who was the guy? gag him ;>

T

Thorarin

Originally posted by Repent
killing grays for about 3 hours then realizing I didnt level to 3

Uhm, which mobs are grey-con to level 2?

T

Thorarin

Originally posted by finbahr
what u on about english is the easiest language to learn don't talk shite english has more words than any "LIIVE" language you just ain't learnt it all yet

No it hasn't :p

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by Tilda
was crafting in camelot

talking to guildies in /gu about how some spanish people are very arrogant, annoying etc

and i said something like "Yeah sometimes th spanish are realy annoying" over cammy broadcast rather than to /gu

nb. 99% of the time spanish people are lovley but theres just a few times where ive met one and they've been complete fools. So dont be offended if your spanish please :D

Tilda

lies everyone knows spanish people are retards

B

Begach

Originally posted by old.Filip
ohh and fair should be fair ..

so i end up dying to a solo bard when i had a bloodletter pet...
... with Brommix/smokee/taunter laughing their ass off in RL about my new fancy spec

Filip

Minser of HB

/bow

gifv better fight next time (btw it was one of those "oh shit" moments when i saw the bloodletter) ;)

T

the_fnord

Oh ffs!!!

FFS peeps!
Leave the spanish alone now will ya?? Ya'll (who are currently flaming the spaniards) just repeating each other and just being plain fucking silly!!!
They atleast have the decency to try and undurstand us even if it takes 'em a while!
I've played with sum spanish peeps, and generally they've been more friendly than many english-talkin peeps.. at least they have tried 100% of the times I have had anything to do with 'em... Which is far from all u others.... :uhoh:

And btw all u spainwhiners: Would u like to have sum cheese with yer whine? :flame:

K

Killgorde

http://www.dow-sniper.net/sounds/armagg.wav

Most embarrassing situation I've ever heard about bar none and got an honorary Darwin Award.

Dropping hammers from the mezanine of Cursed Tomb in beta as a noob and getting my group gang-raped by a horde takes some beating for me - but was still funny as fuck at the time :)

C

-chancer-

Originally posted by Killgorde
http://www.dow-sniper.net/sounds/armagg.wav

Most embarrassing situation I've ever heard about bar none and got an honorary Darwin Award.

Dropping hammers from the mezanine of Cursed Tomb in beta as a noob and getting my group gang-raped by a horde takes some beating for me - but was still funny as fuck at the time :)

u ever coming back to play daoc again ?

PvP - Crasher

G

Genesis_of_Ak

organised 40 ppl to meet up at catacombs ready for dartmoor mash. arrived at catacombs 30 minutes late after getting lost in fog somwhere in camelot hills. I was level 50. The other 39 ppl were all lowbies I bragged to about being uber and taking them on a tour of dm. Felt like a right tit.

N

noaim

Made a funny thing, was after we had taken power relics from Hibernia. I made a /as macro, saying something like HIBBIES AT GRALLAR, LOADS!!! while I was in Grallar bored since no hibbies attacked. I put this macro on Qbar #7 (v clever, if you know the layout of a swedish keyboard).

A few days later, I am farming some BoI´s with a friend, and I am gonna type something in /gu but my friend pulls, so I get stressed and dont press enter, and only do shift+7, so I switch to quickbar 7...then the mob arrive, and I press what I thought was a style, but what I really do was to yell in /as that there were hibbies at Grallar.

Got a few PM´s, but the most fun part was that I only saw myself yelling in /as that hibbies were at Grallar, and I was thinking "who the hell is playing my char" cause I had no idea how I did it.

But it was pretty funny, made lots of people change their underwear ;)

F

fl3a

charging a group of albs in BG1 with my ybersavage and getting my ass kicked while thinking 'wtf i am doing only so little damage?' and then noticing i had my macro QB up and i had spammed lots of crap over /chat :p

A

Anu

Originally posted by JoxerTheMighty
Oh I got two things on my "embarassing" list. Dont know which one was more humiliating....

We were on our trip to Emain (just reached Crim) when someone over /as said that Albs (or Mids..dont remember anymore) were knocking on our doors at Dagda. Oc we decided to head there....well, unfortunately I was the one who lead them. So I gave them a looooong tour around the frontier and in the end....landed at Crim again :)

Think I was in that group Jox :) and it's only one of many adventures while ur leading a grp :D

Well this was funny to me altho not to my m8.

He was brand new to hibs and was exping at beetles between Ardee and Basar.. i pm him and say..

Me > Have you hugged a tree yet m8??
My m8 > Huh? no why?
Me > Well it's a thing all hibs have to do daily.
My m8 > Really?
Me > Yea all you do is walk up to a tree and it automattically hugs it.
My m8 > Urm ok

I watch as he walk up to a tree and try's to hug it .. lol I was laughing so much IRL it hurt.

After a couple of mins he says.

My m8 > Wtf why isnt it working??
Me > LOL OMG HAHA etc
My m8 > OMFG you Bastard, i can't believe i tried to hug a tree.

ah the fun i have :)

Also convinced him Druid's got a speed spell and after he trained he pm'd me asking why he hadn't got it yet :rolleyes:

Btw this m8 has 5 Lvl 50's on midgard prydwen aswell :)

J

JoxerTheMighty

Originally posted by Anu
Think I was in that group Jox :) and it's only one of many adventures while ur leading a grp :D

Well this was funny to me altho not to my m8.

He was brand new to hibs and was exping at beetles between Ardee and Basar.. i pm him and say..

Me > Have you hugged a tree yet m8??
My m8 > Huh? no why?
Me > Well it's a thing all hibs have to do daily.
My m8 > Really?
Me > Yea all you do is walk up to a tree and it automattically hugs it.
My m8 > Urm ok

I watch as he walk up to a tree and try's to hug it .. lol I was laughing so much IRL it hurt.

After a couple of mins he says.

My m8 > Wtf why isnt it working??
Me > LOL OMG HAHA etc
My m8 > OMFG you Bastard, i can't believe i tried to hug a tree.

ah the fun i have :)

Also convinced him Druid's got a speed spell and after he trained he pm'd me asking why he hadn't got it yet :rolleyes:

Btw this m8 has 5 Lvl 50's on midgard prydwen aswell :)

lolz...gif name :))

A

Anu

ah ok

He's Called

Pudz
Pudzy Bear
Cindy

he's in Nordic Fury :)

D

Danya

Ahahahahahahha it's pudz... Ahahahahahahha :D
OMFG priceless. :D

S

StormriderX

The blatant racism displayed by some people towards spanish people is disgusting.

C

Cadire

I agree.....

... any more of it and this thread will be closed.

That goes for all nationalities.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Why not just ban the buttholes and leave this otherwise amusing thread open? It would be far more effective. :p

K

Kurik BHM

was in bg1.... was arranging a siege on ck... convinced a group of ppl to go beno for equip.. got 2x siegerams setup on a 1fg lvl 24 ppl :)

off we march to ck.... albs still sieging.... i goto the doors... got my qbar sorted.. and start building the ram and get this msg.

You dont have the nessesary tools blabllab....

soooo embarrasing, anyway.... Judas was in camelot.. he bought the tools and came to rescue me.. and we eventually took the keep.

I so felt like a "i ahve played this game for one week"- dude

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by old.m0000
lies everyone knows spanish people are retards

Of all the people to display hypocrisy.

K

Kallio

Hmmmm... What could it be... my most embarassing moment...

Probably just some thoughts I cleared up later on... for example:

Casters are useless, they do shite damage

pbaoe sucks

Thanes are a very good RvR class

Realm ranks don´t matter, at all...

Something like this, quite embarassing to yourself to undestand them a bit later. (now that I´m almost 1337!)

And... I didn´t know what was mess until late 20s :p

Prolly heard about in WW hamn (same time as I learned about a thing called group bonus)

D

-Dreama-

With all the mistells I've done, it would be simply impossible to pick just one. many many many 7send mistells. Ranging from simple little things, all the way down to detailed personal info about me and many others. Thank god everyone is used to ignoreing me

A

Arthwyr

Oki was a while back ... we were fooling around in <strife> GU about the kind of person we were IRL, the weirdest things were coming up and at a given point I said: " Well IRL I am a gay womens hairdresser that goes by the name of Axell" but unfortuntely that message got sent to the wrather large emain chatgroup i was part of instead of the guildchannel.

edit: not that I have anything against gays or lesbians but me declaring it infront of 40 total strangers who could probably believe I was made me fee embarrased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom