Morning sidi raids!

P

PainLady

Originally posted by Sibanac
good point, i was going off my LB expiriance

U needed my friar on the first raid to kill sacristan damn took 1 hour to kill him and my staff was broke after :( :( :(

H

hotrat

lol all that debuckle about the reaver proc and it was just some suckie proc.
Anyway someone could bring a cleric and lotto for a reaver item I should imagine so I doubt thats the reason tilda doesnt want a reaver on the raid.

I can maybe supply the cabalist but I might have work by the end of this month, i cant confirm until closer to the time.

Cabalist is full matter and serenity 3 and motarcane 2 and mcl ofc :p

S

snowpantherke

Me with my armsman , 2h slash

sneeuwpanter

O

old_saxo

- lvl 50 pala / Saxo Shield 1h slash 46 chants

T

Tilda

spots left for matter cabby, mincer and 1 cleric

Tilda

K

kirennia

could one of you in the group pm me the day b4 the monday it starts please guys? I'm bout as forgetful as......a.......the.......something thats very forgetful...what was it called? What were we talking about again?

L

Lomald Umilinn

Count me in as Cleric if still spot open.

L

lepet

Im up for the mincerspot...

try to catch you ingame tilda

O

old.Darkan

I am also up for the mincer spot...or a friar if for some strange reason u might need one.

Ta

F

Fagane

Originally posted by Lomald Umilinn

You first declare you do not respect the Booking Sheet and will do your raids when it suits you, and now you join Tilda in her booked Raids?

First you try to ruin the fun for loads of others and now this?

Damn Hypocritic Twink

Fagane

T

Tilda

Ok, all spots are taken on 1st come 1st served kinda thing.
If your not included, if your online and someone cant make it, i might PM you after i finish yelling at them ;)

Tilda

H

hotrat

Originally posted by hotrat
lol all that debuckle about the reaver proc and it was just some suckie proc.
Anyway someone could bring a cleric and lotto for a reaver item I should imagine so I doubt thats the reason tilda doesnt want a reaver on the raid.

I can maybe supply the cabalist but I might have work by the end of this month, i cant confirm until closer to the time.

Cabalist is full matter and serenity 3 and motarcane 2 and mcl ofc :p
Work ends this week so im 95% sure to be free next week for the raids :)

Can bring my buffbot as well as by next week (fingers crossed) I should have my new cpu :)

F

filofax

If there's room or need for another cleric, count me in.
have 100 rezz and bof.

I

ilienwyn

Well, if you miss something and i am on i can gladly help. I really wanna try one focus raid. Cleric got bof and full rezz, necro only 48ds though and arms is now 2h ;)

H

hercules-df

A pally is a lot more usefull if the shit hits the fan tho

E

Exinferis

if shit hits the fan nothing gonna save you really, except the BB outside the group that can ress you after the wipeout :p

I

iantheace

lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Lomald Umilinn
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fagane:
You first declare you do not respect the Booking Sheet and will do your raids when it suits you, and now you join Tilda in her booked Raids?

First you try to ruin the fun for loads of others and now this?

Damn Hypocritic Twink

Fagane
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, truth is, i stopped doing raids cus i didn't like the hastle of it, i take a brunt of the fire to never win anything worth having. Anyway nothing wrong with doing booked raids and unbooked ones. Hes not missing his point cus he didnt book them.

G

Grymulv

Hmmm read it too late
but anyway this is i can offer if needed :
3 accounts - 3 pc
i can play at once :
buffbot 50 enhant , mota 4 and rest in rejuv so heals around 300 hp
Cleric - BoF, Raging Power,mcl 2, Purge , 100% rezz
and on 3rd - necro specced: 47 deathservant -pboe making around 100-150 dmg on mobs there if not resisted and if taking agro best necro dmg shield 22dps (not that great as cabby 33dps ofc), rest deathsight for power transfer
or arms Bloodthorn.
If you intrested in this some day pm in game Bloodthorn or Konitza

T

Tilda

Ok, just a final warning to evernybody on my list.
Meet at Ft Gwyn at 9am UK time on monday with the charachter your down to bring. Please bind and make sure your charachter is there, i dont want to have to wait for someone to arrive from CS.
If you cant come, PM me with a damn good excuse ;)

Ive sent PM's to you all and i'll send another batch out tonight and on sunday, dont forget !

Tilda

The dates

Monday 27th October
Tuesday 28th October
Wednesday 29th October
Thursday 30th October
Friday 31st October

The team!

Cabalist - Beeker
Mincer - Reya
Necro - Aarrwen
Tank - Nightpetal
Cleric - Robinthecleric
Cleric - Dest
Cleric - Kirennia
Cleric - Tilda

n.b. If people dont turn up and you would like to have a chance, be in game on the charachter you signed up with or on IRC in #firstcohort at 9 am UK time on monday i'll call you if we need you.

H

hotrat

Originally posted by Tilda
Ok, all spots are taken on 1st come 1st served kinda thing.
Hey how come Beeker got cabalist spot? :(

Don't think I can make Monday anyway but as far as you knew I was 95% sure I could make the whole week.

It turns out my employer wants me for an extra day maybe more, its up to me :)

Also if any sorc items drop on Monday I will kick myself :p

F

Flimgoblin

If you fellows could try and start earlier on Thursday (or kill the named you're killing as fast as possible) I'd be much obliged :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom