More PC probs...

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
Think the heat is killing my Pc's

Ok weird problem, Computer when i have to restart it will spin the fans for a fraction of a second then nothing.. fans stop and have to remove power cable, wait, then plug it back in and try again, can take many goes to get it running... any ideas?? I've rebuild the PC and still it does it.

phlash

Fledgling Freddie
That would happen if you pressed the button twice in quick succession.. is the switch OK? Have you checked the main power cables into the MoBo are seated firmly (since switch signal goes through it). Did your rebuild include a replacement PSU? Have you got one to try?

HTH,
Phil.

smurkin

Can't get enough of FH
my guess is memory - try running one one stick only, then swap over...easily done.

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
Well from the MSI forum seems that the K7N2 Delta breed of mobos are very very sensitive and picky... Whatever happened to things that just work.

Well it might have been a jumper set wrong on the board, but im not sure, have changed the mem round, seems to work. What i've narrowed it down to is either the mobo is broken, Incompatible memory, Dodgy PSU, Bios problem, or my room isn't Feng shui'ed properly, Who knows...

smurkin

Can't get enough of FH
Furr said:
Incompatible memory, Dodgy PSU, Bios problem, or my room isn't Feng shui'ed properly, Who knows...

aye...you just Feng shui'ed your memory banks :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom