More info on the next Xbox

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
He's fantastic.
I notice he didn't smash up an original xbox as we all know they're fucking indestructible...

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Wazzerphuk said:
... until you plug them in, then they die within 6 weeks.
That's the 360's

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I'll get both what's there to decide?

Also if you go Sony pay the monthly sub for Playstation Plus it's absolutely ridiculous value for money, got a PS3 in January and was happy to see I could download 8 full games at no extra cost, top AAA games no filler stuff, since then I've downloaded 4 more at no extra cost.

Bought a Vita as well and downloaded Uncharted £39 minimum you can get it for, Gravity Rush, Wipeout 2048, Lumines, next week it's the MGS collection.

Have yet to go and actually buy a game for these 2 systems, if you go Sony you get PS Plus its down right stupid not too for £30 a year when they have a sale on.

I must have missed this, but has hell frozeon over? You've bought a PS3 AND a Vita? Told you Sony were the way forwards :)

And as an aside, I've recently had a Vita myself. Lovely bit of kit, just need more games for it.....

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Same problem with the PsP, I loved it but there just wasn't enough games for it.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I think the Vita will get a whole lot better when PS4 comes out, with the game streaming and the like. It was a big factor in my buying it. That and Wipeout 2048.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
dunno there was streaming to psp from ps3, aside from a couple if games in the ps3 first year there was fuk all. would be nice if devs made it a feature.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
He's actually quite normal :p the whole lisp/raging is just an act. Agree tho, he needs to lose weight.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Why does he need to lose weight?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The same reason you seem to need glasses.

leggy

Probably Scottish
I can't tell when you're serious Raven :)

I don't care if he loses weight... more beds for me in the hospital when I'm old. Something he'll never be.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He is American and pays private, so why does it matter to you?

Besides which, it's his choice/disability/whatever.

leggy

Probably Scottish
so why does it matter to you?

It is his choice, you're right, and it doesn't matter to me. But that doesn't stop me pointing out the folly of his decision making.

We can't always learn from our own mistakes, so we should learn from those more stupid than ourselves. It doesn't get more pointless than eating yourself to death.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
There was a video he did talking about his weight and lifestyle where he basically shat all over the people taking the piss out of him, I can't find it atm because I am at work.

It boils down to him having some sort of disorder, he eventually came close to killing himself. He got through it though and financially supports himself comfortably.

leggy

Probably Scottish
I'm not taking the piss. I used to be fat and have the utmost sympathy. His disorder is that he eats too fucking much.

This is stupid and clearly off topic :)... let's end it.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I'm not taking the piss. I used to be fat and have the utmost sympathy. His disorder is that he eats too fucking much.

This is stupid and clearly off topic :)... let's end it.

He obviously:

Has carbs after 8pm.
Has too much protein.
Has too little carbs.
Has too much fat.
Doesn't lift.
Doesn't do cardio.
Doesn't do cardio/weight splits.
Does too much LISS.
Does too much LISS.
Doesn't know his macros.
Bicep curls in the squat rack.