More Euro players to Mordred!

Tzi

Fledgling Freddie
This message is to everyone that still plays DAoC or wants to make the last come back before WAR release,hopefully, at the end of the year.

I know that lots of guilds rerolled Camlann last summer from all the European servers on the infamous "<Project Camlann> things didnt go too well, mainly because everyone was too Rp'ish and in the same time you did 20k on Camlann killing tuff grps, you did 100k on your blue server killing some good people but many bad grps too.

Well, Mythic finally did some fixes on Mordred and lots of guilds from TOA/Classic clusters plus more single or not so 8man oriented rerolled on there.

The bonuses makes the PVE grind not a problem anymore, there is 200-400% exp bonus on SI-Classic zone,free level every 3 days and now with the BP patch you can get every scroll,artifact credit,ML credit and jewels with very good utility. Only 1 relic per keep/guild makes things more balanced now too.

I know there are some Euro guilds already, <Helvete>,<Camlann United>,<Free Frogs>,<Odins>,<Elite> and few more i cant remember right now over there, the euro timezone is not completly dead but im sure camlann is worse and im sure too Mordred could get better.

So if you are bored of Camlann,your RvR/Classic server or you just want to try DAoC again with few friends, Mordred is the best place to reroll and have some good action, at first the PVE will be a little hard, but with few friends and playing casually you can be geared in less time than it'd take on a classic/toa server.

There are different PvP zones on Mordred, some of them are more for soloers or small groups, like Cots,Goth, and now aegirham/domann and then for 8vs8 like hib loop or ToA.

The idea is get more organised and casual groups on Mordred to run the Euro primetime, there are USA grps that run late EU time and im sure EU guilds would run into USA primetime at weekends or holidays, so with a good EU primetime action plus USA action (thats is good already) server would be with good population and action everywhere for +12hours.

Dont be afraid if you dont have a "leet" 8 man, there are lots of PUGs and new guilds forming right now, many casual players that can play few hours and runs to the hot spots,do few rps and log off... the Mordred community is totally new, lot of people from Bossiney (classic server),TOA clusters and Euro's are joining everyday and Mordred peak was +700 few days ago from 300 of months ago.

So in other words, Mordred needs more action and atm is the best server to find good action in little time or play all day long if you can.

To make an account you can take the 14 days TOA trial and start playing, i recommend everyone to run good solo/grp chars so you can do both things depending on who's online from friends or guild.

For example, if you roll a Warlock, you prolly will kill people soloing but if you want to grp you have little chance of joining a decent group.

For solo, almost every hybrid,stealther is good and casters/tanks with buffbot do fine on Mordred too, but stealther or hybrids sometime do not fit well in groups.

I think its PRETTY important to roll the right char from the start so you can enjoy the game in all ways(solo,small,8man),usually people run hybrid grp or full caster grp,altho there is some people starting heavy tanks grps right now:

-Hybrids: Champion is one of the best hybrids,VW,Thanes and Friars can work decent too and Valks are pretty pwnage on 1vs1, but i have to say Champs are the best for grp scene,hybrids can deal better against extension groups and have nice grp utility but less dmg output.

-Casters: Eld,Theurg,Sorc is the complete combo for pets,ns,cc and debuffs,but chars like cabby/wizzy/rm can work good instead eld.Debuff+assist+nuke is the 75% of grp dps.

-Tanks: Arms is the best tank, ddr5,anytime snare and defender's rage makes the difference,but of course, warrior/hero are good, but not that good imo.Tanks makes good peelers and casual DPS in grp compared to caster damage.

-Lightank: Lightanks get the same spot as hybrids/tank on grp so Merc and Savage fit on this category but i have to say, on hybrid grps tanks/hybrids have more utility than lightanks, charge is nice but sometimes its just makes you go too far in and get nuked down before you can get back hehe, the banelord nerf makes them less good too.

-Support: A group needs End regen always, this mean Shaman,Bard or Pally,many grps like to run just 2 supports, so Pally gives good utility for perma-celerity but Shamans/Bards are pretty decent too, all depends on grp utility. Healer is always a must, at least to have 1 tri-spec and then Druid better than Cleric for buffs. Of course support classes are bad at soloing but they are needed on any grp.

Ok, for soloing we all know what we need hehe, good luck,a place with not much small/fg around and sometimes a buffbot, for small grp we need:end regen,buffs,cc,heals and dps... on PVP server there are lot of good combos but overall caster grps just do better using extension tactics and for FG, add'ing a couple tanks you have all needed for a good push grp.

This is just my opinion, and im sure if people rolls right chars they will last longer and enjoy server better than rolling the wrong char,get frustrated and quit. Also last advice, if you are new to the PVP server, remember that this is a game and do not take very serious some /tells if you get offended, /appeal it or just take it on the fun way. Trash talk only happens in PvP because on RvR you cant contact enemys or this would happen on there too.

Ganking happens so try to advoid hot spots to level and remember you gonna die alot on PVE and if you cant take dieing on a video-game then you have a problem xD

Hope all this info helps people wanting to reroll/comeback, i play late euro time and first usa primetime and more people on Euro would be nice for server and for all players.

Cya.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I played DAoC, took me 30 minutes to get bored. I fear the game has lot all appeal to me now =(

Hubix

Fledgling Freddie
This message is to everyone that still plays DAoC or wants to make the last come back before WAR release,hopefully, at the end of the year.

I know that lots of guilds rerolled Camlann last summer from all the European servers on the infamous "<Project Camlann> things didnt go too well, mainly because everyone was too Rp'ish and in the same time you did 20k on Camlann killing tuff grps, you did 100k on your blue server killing some good people but many bad grps too.

Well, Mythic finally did some fixes on Mordred and lots of guilds from TOA/Classic clusters plus more single or not so 8man oriented rerolled on there.

The bonuses makes the PVE grind not a problem anymore, there is 200-400% exp bonus on SI-Classic zone,free level every 3 days and now with the BP patch you can get every scroll,artifact credit,ML credit and jewels with very good utility. Only 1 relic per keep/guild makes things more balanced now too.

I know there are some Euro guilds already, <Helvete>,<Camlann United>,<Free Frogs>,<Odins>,<Elite> and few more i cant remember right now over there, the euro timezone is not completly dead but im sure camlann is worse and im sure too Mordred could get better.

So if you are bored of Camlann,your RvR/Classic server or you just want to try DAoC again with few friends, Mordred is the best place to reroll and have some good action, at first the PVE will be a little hard, but with few friends and playing casually you can be geared in less time than it'd take on a classic/toa server.

There are different PvP zones on Mordred, some of them are more for soloers or small groups, like Cots,Goth, and now aegirham/domann and then for 8vs8 like hib loop or ToA.

The idea is get more organised and casual groups on Mordred to run the Euro primetime, there are USA grps that run late EU time and im sure EU guilds would run into USA primetime at weekends or holidays, so with a good EU primetime action plus USA action (thats is good already) server would be with good population and action everywhere for +12hours.

Dont be afraid if you dont have a "leet" 8 man, there are lots of PUGs and new guilds forming right now, many casual players that can play few hours and runs to the hot spots,do few rps and log off... the Mordred community is totally new, lot of people from Bossiney (classic server),TOA clusters and Euro's are joining everyday and Mordred peak was +700 few days ago from 300 of months ago.

So in other words, Mordred needs more action and atm is the best server to find good action in little time or play all day long if you can.

To make an account you can take the 14 days TOA trial and start playing, i recommend everyone to run good solo/grp chars so you can do both things depending on who's online from friends or guild.

For example, if you roll a Warlock, you prolly will kill people soloing but if you want to grp you have little chance of joining a decent group.

For solo, almost every hybrid,stealther is good and casters/tanks with buffbot do fine on Mordred too, but stealther or hybrids sometime do not fit well in groups.

I think its PRETTY important to roll the right char from the start so you can enjoy the game in all ways(solo,small,8man),usually people run hybrid grp or full caster grp,altho there is some people starting heavy tanks grps right now:

-Hybrids: Champion is one of the best hybrids,VW,Thanes and Friars can work decent too and Valks are pretty pwnage on 1vs1, but i have to say Champs are the best for grp scene,hybrids can deal better against extension groups and have nice grp utility but less dmg output.

-Casters: Eld,Theurg,Sorc is the complete combo for pets,ns,cc and debuffs,but chars like cabby/wizzy/rm can work good instead eld.Debuff+assist+nuke is the 75% of grp dps.

-Tanks: Arms is the best tank, ddr5,anytime snare and defender's rage makes the difference,but of course, warrior/hero are good, but not that good imo.Tanks makes good peelers and casual DPS in grp compared to caster damage.

-Lightank: Lightanks get the same spot as hybrids/tank on grp so Merc and Savage fit on this category but i have to say, on hybrid grps tanks/hybrids have more utility than lightanks, charge is nice but sometimes its just makes you go too far in and get nuked down before you can get back hehe, the banelord nerf makes them less good too.

-Support: A group needs End regen always, this mean Shaman,Bard or Pally,many grps like to run just 2 supports, so Pally gives good utility for perma-celerity but Shamans/Bards are pretty decent too, all depends on grp utility. Healer is always a must, at least to have 1 tri-spec and then Druid better than Cleric for buffs. Of course support classes are bad at soloing but they are needed on any grp.

Ok, for soloing we all know what we need hehe, good luck,a place with not much small/fg around and sometimes a buffbot, for small grp we need:end regen,buffs,cc,heals and dps... on PVP server there are lot of good combos but overall caster grps just do better using extension tactics and for FG, add'ing a couple tanks you have all needed for a good push grp.

This is just my opinion, and im sure if people rolls right chars they will last longer and enjoy server better than rolling the wrong char,get frustrated and quit. Also last advice, if you are new to the PVP server, remember that this is a game and do not take very serious some /tells if you get offended, /appeal it or just take it on the fun way. Trash talk only happens in PvP because on RvR you cant contact enemys or this would happen on there too.

Ganking happens so try to advoid hot spots to level and remember you gonna die alot on PVE and if you cant take dieing on a video-game then you have a problem xD

Hope all this info helps people wanting to reroll/comeback, i play late euro time and first usa primetime and more people on Euro would be nice for server and for all players.

Cya.

do u have to keep posting crap here if people want to go mordred they would of by now k thxs bye

spannoob

Valini

Fledgling Freddie
just leave the last camlann players play on camlann....

imo its not even worth to start on mordred(warhammer at 3rd quartal of this year) some guilds try to keep their last members on camlann to have some fun and people like you and keitan try to get more people on mordred. on mordred are 600 people on primtime, is that still not enough for you?

it gets annoying all these "come to mordred, its much funnier and more ppl there" sends/posts threads

so have fun on mordred and let camlann die in peace till warhammer is out

Hubix

Fledgling Freddie
You're the **** who told some of the regs in the tech section to FO, you have no right to speak to anyone, or call anyone a noob. Grow the hell up.

and this is coming from someone who dosnt even play DAOC anymore? you find the game boring so get a life stop coming here whining over other people.

Overdriven

and this is coming from someone who dosnt even play DAOC anymore? you find the game boring so get a life stop coming here whining over other people.

Nah, I'm good. I've earnt the right to speak here after playing for 4+ years. I most probably have more of a life than you do.

Unrespectful ****

Valini

Fledgling Freddie
seems to get off-topic.. but anyway, who cares :touch:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I heard all the americans eat their friends. Whats gonna happen when i finally say "hi" to someone on modred? i like my arms.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
I heard all the americans eat their friends. Whats gonna happen when i finally say "hi" to someone on modred? i like my arms.

Hide the fact that you are english otherwise you`ll become their bishh like your goverment :x. If you dont belive me watch George Michals - shoot the dog vid :twak:

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
no paper noobs like kindrid are welcome on mordred, too many gimps as it is =[

Overdriven

Hide the fact that you are english otherwise you`ll become their bishh like your goverment :x. If you dont belive me watch George Michals - shoot the dog vid :twak:

It's government, learn to spell. :twak:
It's George Michael, learn to spell. :twak:

Bahumat

FH is my second home

I'm nobody's bitch.

Overdriven

He's not English so he wont necessarily have perfect English.

Since when does his spelling mean anything?

I knew you were going to reply to that =D - I'm just doing it to annoy people.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Bahu from now on is my best online buttbudy, closest friend and long life companien /hug :>

Overdriven don`t make me use my voodoo doll with your name on it bish

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Bahu from now on is my best online buttbudy, closest friend and long life companien /hug :>

Overdriven don`t make me use my voodoo doll with your name on it bish

If I ever switch sexual orientation, I will give you a Fax

Tzi

Fledgling Freddie
200% rps on NF and 300% on hadrians,Odins and Emain.... yeah,its NF and NF sucks but mad action there and lots of RPS!!

Hubix

Fledgling Freddie
200% rps on NF and 300% on hadrians,Odins and Emain.... yeah,its NF and NF sucks but mad action there and lots of RPS!!

i Dont think u actually get it, 90% of people on this forum dont even play DAOC anymore and dont give 2 shits about the game.

Tzi

Fledgling Freddie
i Dont think u actually get it, 90% of people on this forum dont even play DAOC anymore and dont give 2 shits about the game.

And you dont get it, there is PLENTY of people from camlann playing on mordred,if you dont play DAoC anymore get a life and stop posting on hmmm DAoC forums? :D or at least let others post about the game.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
My subscription expired yesterday :(

now i am sad

i did play Camlann for 30 minutes this month!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
And you dont get it, there is PLENTY of people from camlann playing on mordred,if you dont play DAoC anymore get a life and stop posting on hmmm DAoC forums? :D or at least let others post about the game.

If you don't play camlann anymore get a life and stop posting on hmmm The Camlann Forum, you fucking hypocrit? Go to VN boards and play leet.. Camlann players would have moved to mordred if they wanted to, don't you think you fucking ****?

Tzi

Fledgling Freddie
If you don't play camlann anymore get a life and stop posting on hmmm The Camlann Forum, you fucking hypocrit? Go to VN boards and play leet.. Camlann players would have moved to mordred if they wanted to, don't you think you fucking ****?

Another retard talkin out of his ass,this is camlann forum and i was refering with my posts to camlann people that plays mordred because there is a TON.

So whos the **** now? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom