More Euro players to Mordred!

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
you? :< telling "camlann people who play mordred" to come play mordred DOESNT REALLY MAKE MUCH SENSE. mate.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Another retard talkin out of his ass,this is camlann forum and i was refering with my posts to camlann people that plays mordred because there is a TON.

So whos the **** now? xD

You seem to be the biggest cock/**** on the forum. Imo. Well... Top 3

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
You seem to be the biggest cock/**** on the forum. Imo. Well... Top 3

You can't swear on the forum anymore? That's lame, this is camlann section, I think every other word is a swear or includes the word die.

You try to hard, the people are expecting you to bite back, when you do you have stepped down to there level which is not worth the effort.

I'm tired.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I like stepping down to their level, nah; you can't say the magical-IRL-Descriptive word that begins with C anymore :p

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
I like stepping down to their level, nah; you can't say the magical-IRL-Descriptive word that begins with C anymore :p

I'm sorry but that sucks so much, I use that word to much as it is anyway, probably for the best.

eksdee

FH is my second home
hrhr, advertising a server by saying odin's and elite are there. i better go install daoc right now!

Bulll

Fledgling Freddie
Is this a recruit-ppls-to-mordred-thread, or whine-because-they-recruit-ppl-to-mordred-thread? :cool: Ive been thinking of starting daoc agian now, since i havent played it actively after my 2-3year streak ended, but i wouldnt wanna start up all alone ;P Are there any friendly souls who'd wanna help an old daocer up on his legs agian? :p

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Is this a recruit-ppls-to-mordred-thread, or whine-because-they-recruit-ppl-to-mordred-thread? :cool: Ive been thinking of starting daoc agian now, since i havent played it actively after my 2-3year streak ended, but i wouldnt wanna start up all alone ;P Are there any friendly souls who'd wanna help an old daocer up on his legs agian? :p

where do you come up with snappy lines like that!

all the friendly souls left a long time ago, unlucky

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom