Morale in Cursed Forest... make you laugh ?

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
is there like hibs.. who hang out in CF all days?

"tis is ma h00d, get the fuck outta 'ere, im keelin these fins and ye cannet touch 'em cus then ill post you a mothafucking flame up yer ass bitch"

Mysteriax

Fledgling Freddie
I think its quite funny, allot of people are saying try to make a group and level in EZ or VoB, actualy i would love to but i quit trying 2 months ago because i could never get a fg. So I moved to pryd alb to level my paladin which went quite well. He still isnt 50 but i get groups allot.
But since Gorre I also want a cast class as a level 50 so I'm getting the old level 45 chanter out of the bag and pray for the best :D. Although i dont expect groups i can solo quite well and I'll leech of my guidlies :D

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
I care ... I rly rly do .. kk mate ? :D its me telling u that, not that mfing tequila inside :(

YoungElf

Fledgling Freddie
Accept it, hib is slowly going to be semi-haunted realm with the lack of new players

Just like pryd/hib compared to others in same server :p

Kaireem

Fledgling Freddie
Allrab said:
Think I have seen you Boni, In Cursed forest...

We could post Bad and unfair and bribed and decadent List Keepers names here along with a Chat.Log or sumthin, that way people might behave better toward eachother and stop being such bastards :eek7: HAHA...

Allrab Est lvl 48 Nightshade
Lies Corrupting lvl 50 Valewalker

:m00:

As jika would say:

#wecare

Fins has always been like that and it will never change. Either deal with it and go along with the flow or lvl the "old" way and stfu.

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
Fins is stupid anyways, it realy annoys me when new people go into cf and ask to be loot monkey! Then they sit there for hour waiting and whining for a spot, then when they finally get in they level to 50 and run around thinking their cool, its a stupid way to level as they wont know anything about the game or their class.

Allrab said:
I will change my attitude now, Im going to be as corrupted, twisted and decadent

Yeah! You go get them tiger! :D

1st time I was list keeper I was a "good ickle boy". After a few days of Fins.. I started loosing my sanity, I began to steal AFK animist's shoes and nibble on them now and again.

As the days went on I became list keeper more, because I enjoyed random strangers PMing me and offering their lurikeen daughters to me for #1 spot. When I was LK for the 5th time I had moved my coffee machine onto my computer desk and started teasing people by saying "na saesneg (no english)" when they started asking for LK.

The bribes kept on coming.. I was getting richer and richer, I made people refer to me as Lord Yeppy Master of The List. Sometimes when I hadn't got a bribe in awhile, I would tell the #1 person on list that i've had an offer to take his place.. making the #1 to pay more to get it back.

I now own 5 mansions, 4 for my 50s and 1 for my lvl 24 thid alt. I have 10 house elves, the finest badger fur coats in Hib and water beetle slippers.

I was a corrupt LK, but now I pay LKs to be corrupt for me.

bloved

Fledgling Freddie
How wierd ppl get sumtimes :eek2:

oh well i never needed fins :fluffle: you got a guild and friends to help you where you wanne go ...
and if you nice and honnest :) you keep em aswell ....
ofc if you Cba to put sometime in you friends you wont get mutch love in return..

but thats my 2 cents ....

:bazbeer:
lvl 50 Ranger
lvl 50 Blademaster
lvl 50 Druid

Allrab

Fledgling Freddie
Well...

As I can see b Yeppy Kinkster he really told me how I can get rich, But that is not really what I want, I would rather be poor and good towards my fellow realm m8's than to abuse em.
But OFC that is me, Money is making the Hib go round :puke:

Allrab Est lvl 48 Nightshade
Lies Corrupting lvl 50 Valewalker

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
I so hope after this Animist and FOP nerf that levelling goes back to being normal group orientated, if it wasnt for PL we wouldnt have as many wankers at level 50. Before PL the general wanker type you see running around now would never get above 20 because they got bored and didnt have the patience to group and not be afk and talk to people and find new places to xp etc etc. Since PL they get 50 in 1 day and then keep on playing as their patience isnt being tried or stretched, kill PL and we'll lose a few wankers. Good trade off imo.

Bring back proper group levelling, I have loads of lvl 20 alts waiting for decent xping.

Crypth

Fledgling Freddie
Funny really.. ive been taken up at loot boy pretty quickly when i wanted, ani+leech or fop+leech is a nobrainer.. hour or two perhaps.. maybe im just lucky ;] But tbh, theres alot of listkeepers who does it fine, no bribes or shit, no hassle... perhaps they take people available on the spot before people who needs 30 minutes to get there at times, but other than that, nothing 'unfair'.. Perhaps its just you Allrab? ;P

Allrab

Fledgling Freddie
Crypth said:
... Perhaps its just you Allrab? ;P

Well I don't think so, Im honest, I look good, Im kind, I dont have bad breath I honestly dont know anymore
Maybe it is because my head is in the Ass height maybe...

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Fins suck, form a group and go farm warshades/grievers in sheeroe, you'll level twice as fast with the right setup in the right spot and its a helluva lot more fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom