Morale in Cursed Forest... make you laugh ?

Allrab

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah... Morale in CF. :kissit:

:twak:
It makes you laugh dont it, People in Curesd forest does not seem to think bout more then them self really. Well I know plenty of ppl who is in Cursed Forest who is really nice but then there are some bastards.
Yeah you have probably came across them yourself if you have been in a Que or on a List so to speak.
What seems to be the problem is that people tend to go LD almost all the time in Cursed Forest. And it is always the List keeper. Now that could hapen OFC but it hapens so much in Cursed Forest that it no longer is an anomaly. And I would not say that List Keepers do sit on a PC from 1984 with a dial up modem conection from russia, no.
The other problem is if some List Keeper goes LD and is gone for more than 5 mins, And then pops back in the spot seems to be filled directly and a new List is being made. If you where on the last list with the List Keeper that was gone for 5 minutes, Well You can get to wait anotehr 5-24 hours before you get your position back. Because the old Listkeeper dont want to leave list to the new guy in teh grp or the new guy dont want tho old list...
There is also people who add friends, I have seen it and probably you also. A List Keeper logs and passes the list to next in line. Then for some reason the List when it passes gets distorted and suddenly a few new names get on it. Yeah If you where lets say 4 on last list wit the old List keeper you suddenly are the 6th on list because the new List Keeper "got that list from the guy before" ... Now the last List Keeper was a frien of yours and an honsest guy and did pas list normally but the new List Keeper was not... :flame:

Ohh belive me when this hapens almost every day in Cursed Forest, because that is why it is called Cursed.
And I have proof to almost every observation I have made, Because I never enter Cursed forest Theese days without enabling my CHAT.LOG ...

Well morale in Cursed forest and between realm m8's in it.. .well It makes me laugh, I bet I could get better treatment in the frontier from albs/mids than some ppl in our own realm.

A tip to all wo considers going to Cursed forest, enable your Chat.Log , that way atleast you know you are right when no one else will... Or maybe one could post it on FH forum... I might do that one day...
Just became anoyed recently in Cursed Forest.. need to get it of my chest, you can spam this post how much you would like, I dont care really... just be honset :flame:

Allrab Est lvl 48 Nightshade
Lies Corrupting lvl 50 Valewalker

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
you need to take it easy :) fins has always been the same, as list keeper i take great pride in being bribed. i can be bribed and i will be bribed but atleast you know i'll past the list on to the next guy before i go ;) (usually 1-3plat richer not from the fins but from people who wish to be #1)

fins are not the only mob that can be killed to get level 50, and before anyone else says it ... you could try making your own groups, chances are they wont work but still :p nightspawn isnt 24/7 if you're up early enough you can start that group, i know this because wheneva i need to level a class this is exactly what i do

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
none of my chars dinged 50 there
just level'd my HE and BoM there to 10 in a day
and tbh its boring as hell

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Fins list has always been corrupt as hell.
Fins has always been a boring place to exp with lazy people who in the most part havent a clue how to play their class.

Do yourself a favour and go find interesting people who play their class ,as opposed to just afking, and have some fun while leveling even if it does take longer.

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
people go there to pl their char and i think most of em doesnt care what others feel they are only interested in getting lvl 50 asap

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
Boni said:
Fins list has always been corrupt as hell.
Fins has always been a boring place to exp with lazy people who in the most part havent a clue how to play their class.

Do yourself a favour and go find interesting people who play their class ,as opposed to just afking, and have some fun while leveling even if it does take longer.

hows your ranger ? :p

oh come on, you mustve known i wouldve replied to that

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
angrysquirrel said:
hows your ranger ? :p

oh come on, you mustve known i wouldve replied to that

hes rr2 angry and he owns you :D

/flex
/flex
/flex

/release

Allrab

Fledgling Freddie
Think I have seen you Boni, In Cursed forest...

We could post Bad and unfair and bribed and decadent List Keepers names here along with a Chat.Log or sumthin, that way people might behave better toward eachother and stop being such bastards :eek7: HAHA...

:m00:

Sorro

Fledgling Freddie
m8, i've just soloed all the way from 1 - 50, without ever being in CF. I guarentee you the xp in Sheereo hills rocks your world, you should try it out :)

Kinda offtopic, but hey if you need xp and cba with CF, go Sheereo...

Allrab

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry m8. this topic is about the Morale in Cursed forest and other cursed things in that area...
BTW if people behave bad towards eachother how will we behave over the realmpoints in the frontier :m00:

^^

Adari

Part of the furniture
All listkeepers have a price/guidies/friends, hence it is never going to be fair.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
It was long time since i lvled a char there myself but when ever i hear guildies complaining that they cant get in i usualy help them get a low price from list keeper. Most list keepers cost about 2-4p to bribe, some goes up to 10 (never payed that myself). If you have loads of cash why not use it?
Who you rather invite? The random guy that you probably never talk to again OR The random guy that you probably never talk to again but that pay you 10p?

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
I have only managed to get on Fins once with my Hero 2 years ago my NS never managed to get a spot nor my Mage who i just finished soloing to 50.

Tried making my own grps looking for grps recently with my mage with no joy, seems a lot of people who want xp dont want to join a grp unles the peeps in grp are being PL.. I had no joy even forming xp grps....Just wish fins was fair as solo is slow, or i was rich and can bribe the list holder lol.

So I gave up on fins after gtting up early with NS a year ago finding i was then 4th in list stay on pc hoping to get spot by mid day im 8th hhhhhmmmmmm whats the point..

Qaewin

One of Freddy's beloved
I was list keeper once, i won't be again, loadsa hassle lists that take ages to take down and pass on, ppl qqing the whole time because a spot hasn't opened up. Ppl qqing because they claim they are on the list and the one you have doesn't include them. I only got one offer of a bribe :( but as I didn't like the guy anyway it was an easy choice (although I would like to think I wouldn't take one at any price I probably have a price :( )
All in all it was a nightmare, when I have been in groups no-one wants to take the list and sometimes no-one does therefore the list dies, its not malicious or calculated it just happens because it isn't a fun job.
And moral will always be low as fins is just so depressing :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
fins is probably the best exp you are going to get atm, though its funny some people arent capable of exping any other way, i was fopping for it the other day both fop and leach were in group, so i was healing the group and stunning fins with my ment, i had some guy QQing telling me to leave the group (bearing in mind i was the only healer) as i was already 50 on druid, he was lvl 49 and said he only needed 1.5 bubs.
He stood there for about 2 hours QQing at everyone in that time he could have got the last bits of exp solo, all he got though was put on 8 peoples ignore list and no fins spot :)

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
lol people pay for to get to top of fins list.. i never payed a penny to get in to fins, and i know EZ and dungeons in toa are way better.. ml5 dungeons great xp all u need is ml1 to enter.....

Although i do laugh at some foppers.. who said to a m8 of mine i dont like afk leechers so i wont take u into fop group.... and then preceeded to be afk most of the time....

Instead of whineing here about fins list just make a group your self and make better xp.. nothing accomplished here.. cos quite simply no one gives a fk and nothing can be done about it. A good whine may make u feel better but it just makes u look like a 'i need fins to lvl' type of person instead of someone who will take control and sort him/her self out a good group.

Yes i use fins to help some of my friends and my gf lvl alts, but only 2 of my chars ever got fins powerlvl.. 1 was the animist its self, the other was my ranger who i had for 2 years+ and solod to 37 myself then descided screw it i'll level it quick at fins power lvl, so thats 2 chars from 7 lvl 50's... its not hard to lvl if u can get people willing to do something other than fins.

The only reason anyone goes to fins is cos its easy, when fop gets nerfed and anis get nerfed even more i wonder if they will find a new easy way to do things or if things will go back to the days when u actually lvled and learned your char oh and ofc got to know your realm m8s

Thats just my opinion ofc.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I think all this bribing the list keeper, and corupt list holders adds to the spice a little bit.

Your not going to get this perfect mechanism that runs like clockwork.

All part of the ebb and flow of daoc.

Certainly if your less than number 2 on the list, the only way in is bribery.

I even here of some people playing 20 plat to get in the list! ;)

Event

Fledgling Freddie
Vantros of the Delerium said:
back to the days when u actually lvled and learned your char oh and ofc got to know your realm m8s

Thats the root of all hibs problems tbh. That and the Trials of Selfishness add-on.

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
Talivar said:
I remeber days u could lv to 50 in Galla raids :)

Only cos you were too lazy to xp in a regular fashion you MMORPG ho' :p

Hey I remember when Fins was quite hard to XP at, void eld AE DD's anyone? :D

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Either good or bad fins spot is a good spot to xp and dont forget farm gold ( i mostly go there to farm cause its fast and easy ) Althought my best advice if u want to xp and i'd dare to say much faster than fins is Vale of Balor ;)

Althought pretty of people known how many months i spend there hunting sexy giants with thongs :)

Get a mana puller , a pbaoer and couple of healers and u got 28million per mob xp - better farm - uber arcanite drops for salvage and excellent rog items for your alts.

Overall

If u have limited time - old comp and cba to anything ---> fins 4tehwin
Either way get a group and hunt on VoB = 100% guaranted fun

just mho!

Regards

Mck

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Allrab said:
Think I have seen you Boni, In Cursed forest...

Sure you havent seen boni in CF, you *might* have seen my ranger and buffbot there as I did one sitting there after an invitie on a night when I was very drunk. Appart from getting a stealther powerleveld I wouldnt do fins these days, I know far better spots and better people to exp with.

Was a werid day that one, my ranger was lvl 26 and I just spent 2 hours making a full spellcraft set for him with the intention of soloing him to 50, after accepting the invite think my new SC set went from red -> grey in as much time as it had taken me to make it.

Allrab

Fledgling Freddie
IS it so

Why I guess im the only fair guy in Cursed forest then... I did not take bribes when I was LK, But now I know now that it is the way to go, Makes me feel all war inside that List keepers are so corrupted and decadent and will not alow poor newbies to get into Fin groups honestly, Makes me proud to say I play in Hibernia with ppl I see on Master Level raids and sometimes in the frontieer. :puke:

I will change my attitude now, Im going to be as corrupted, twisted and decadent as the no honor List Keepers that take bribes because that will help our realm the most I suppose.. Me getting all the LK cash bribes so I can buy the coolsest equipment so I can be the one that will Kill all in the frontier that way my fellow hibernian friends would like, They would look up to me in awe.
:wij:

Or not... Cursed ...

Kaap

Fledgling Freddie
Goto Stygia, behind the island temple are loads of red/purple hulks. Start an exp group there and you'll forget about fins quite fast.

Allrab

Fledgling Freddie
I see several ppl who think this is about the Exp or to level fast... It is about morale. I have a lvl 50 Valewalker and that char is soloed and fairly exped, no this post is about hiebernian morale and how to treat eachother. I do not like to get treated like crap becasue I choose to be in Cursed forest and signed up at the fins. I would not treat any otehr that way either... but as you all might agree on there is some egotripped ppl out there who treat others like air or something less useful.
It is about friendship and honesty and other morale values which do not exist is some narrowminded ppl's brains... please do not talk bout the exp but rather treatment opf others wich I see as more valuable than the exp itself... ohh and Im not that selfish...

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
i culd never be arsed with list keepers on alb.
infil i just solo'd as i never got groups and most pve grps suck.

reaver i actaully made grps myself in AC and never had a list, i wuld just take what class i needed, usually pally/cleric/ice wiz:p i also did the same with my cleric, and zerk we lvled as a guild, much better to make a grp alot of the times than join some 1/2 afk imbacile'd grp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom