Monsterrezz :d

Bloodclot

Banned
Anyone remeber the game serious sam?
With the headless guys running screaming at you suiciding.

now tonight at surs2, there was a just rezzed monsterrezz zombie coming upstairs playing kamikaze and hard to kill, every 2 secs, interupting and damaging everyone near. everytime i see one charging at us i hear a scream at the back of my head. WHAAAAAAA yourself!

to bad 90% of the bg LD'd and the party was over :(

anyway, damn annoying ress that is:p

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
less forumhumping , more tower roleplay plz

we have lots to learn before we can match .... TEH SYNERGY DEATHCREEEW :m00:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Watchh said:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn :wanker:

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Watchh said:

true :p

Bush

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:
Anyone remeber the game serious sam?
With the headless guys running screaming at you suiciding.

now tonight at surs2, there was a just rezzed monsterrezz zombie coming upstairs playing kamikaze and hard to kill, every 2 secs, interupting and damaging everyone near. everytime i see one charging at us i hear a scream at the back of my head. WHAAAAAAA yourself!

to bad 90% of the bg LD'd and the party was over :(

anyway, damn annoying ress that is:p

did em instadie? =( :wanker:

Bloodclot

Banned
Bush said:
did em instadie? =( :wanker:

they didn't. they scream arround casting AE spells every 2 secs. some survived for 10-15secs while getting hit by tanks and spells.

snopy

Fledgling Freddie
sorry but i must agree with blooth on this:)

there is no way mids or hibs can defend a relic if heretics keep rezzing albs and they just charge in and whipe em all

Bloodclot

Banned
how much damage does monsterrezz ae spells anyway..
didn't check as maji was spamming groupheal nonstop

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
snopy said:

there is no way mids or hibs can defend a relic if heretics keep rezzing albs and they just charge in and whipe em all

there's plenty of counters to it - if anything it's a counter to pbaoe spamming behind a wall (see berkstead a few weeks back- 5 or 6 SMs hitting buttons with a healer waiting to stun, 60 albs couldn't make it into the lord room - there were other mids there but they didn't need to be other than to lag everyone a bit ;))

albs could try something similar if there were any ice wizards around but we have no aoe stun or intercepting pets which make it that bit better.

It's also a counter for the "set up 40 shrooms and watch everyone die" as the zombies are quite good at clearing them :)

Fits with the albion theme really - die lots, "over the top" of the trench into machineguns etc. ;)

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
the dmg ive witnesses with monsterress varies from 100-400 dmg (the record i think was 408 dmg per tick :p )

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Tiarta said:
the dmg ive witnesses with monsterress varies from 100-400 dmg (the record i think was 408 dmg per tick :p )

ouch :)

depends on the target level then I guess, plus I think the zombie's level of wild power has an effect (which is a bit of a bug imo though I guess if they have wild power they're probably a squishy caster and therefore not as durable so less zombie time... that or a crazy smite cleric... hrm nerf smite clerics they make better corpses than anyone else!)

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
I think its great, its just to bad you have to die to get ressed.
Would be cool if the heretic could just transform you so you dont have
to suicide all the time.

HavoK

Fledgling Freddie
Docs said:
I think its great, its just to bad you have to die to get ressed.
Would be cool if the heretic could just transform you so you dont have
to suicide all the time.

Aye, tis a shame you have to die first, but its worth it to see the panick in Mid/Hib faces as you run into a pack of them :clap: :clap: :clap:

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
snopy said:

But that dot with monster rezz hitting for 255+ a tick is just plain fun:)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
hi mr hib/mid, kill me !!! i wanna be fotm for a min :D

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
Just curious as i haven't encountered any yet except briefly in leirvik; theyre not immune to cc are they? and if not, does the dot keep ticking while cc'd?

If not, i would love to see a charging zombie getting mezzed and just wait for the effect to fade in the middle of a fg mids/hibs :D

Exarkun

Fledgling Freddie
Mirari said:
Just curious as i haven't encountered any yet except briefly in leirvik; theyre not immune to cc are they? and if not, does the dot keep ticking while cc'd?

If not, i would love to see a charging zombie getting mezzed and just wait for the effect to fade in the middle of a fg mids/hibs :D

we all know this wont work :)
there's always a trigger happy realm member / archer who just cant resist hitting it :)

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
snopy said:

There is no way mids or hibs can defend a relic if heretics keep rezzing albs and they just charge in and whipe em all

There is plenty you can do, lots simply dont bother.

I just wish my heretic got more RP's for a monster rez tbh, its fun monstering somebody and they they charge into the hibs/mids without a care in the world. I wish more would run into the fight instead of waiting for the timer to run out.

Dmg averages around the 150-180 when you take into account resists, sometimes higher sometimes lower.

When you get 3-4 monsters up then yer talking, single monsters should not be a problem for most people, what I find amazing is how many tanks feel the need to try and kill them. Must be some epeen thing.

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
Exarkun said:
we all know this wont work :)
there's always a trigger happy realm member / archer who just cant resist hitting it :)

Aaaw... did you have to burst my bubble? :(

Ok, lets make it a duo vs duo, healer+zerker vs heretic+merc. Merc dies, tic rezzes, healer mezzes monster and tic dies, THEN you wait for it to fade and squish him!

(please note that this takes place at the bottom of a sea in the middle of nowhere, where even scouts dont dare risk their arses for teh holy raelmpojnt :))

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
dot stops when mezzed/stunned and if they're rooted out of range they're screwed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom